• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nintenzilla mentioned this on another thread full credit goes to him. But what if Yo-Kai Watch came to Smash down the road. Obviously Jibanyan would be the character to represent, he could use fire, claw swipes, and Paws of Fury as his attacks and final smash!

Whisper and Nate can even give him advice on some of the different fighters, in their own codec type thing.

And different Yo-Kai medals can be used to have different effects. Summoning them. Komosan can make you scared for a few minutes, Walkappa could make you lazy for a bit, and Blazion could make you motivated. Probably won't happen now but just an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So how are you guys? This is how I'm feeling today:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Remember Me?

But seriously, I've been working on an Undertale Dating Sim for a couple of weeks. It's good to be back.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nintenzilla mentioned this on another thread full credit goes to him. But what if Yo-Kai Watch came to Smash down the road. Obviously Jibanyan would be the character to represent, he could use fire, claw swipes, and Paws of Fury as his attacks and final smash!

Whisper and Nate can even give him advice on some of the different fighters, in their own codec type thing.

And different Yo-Kai medals can be used to have different effects. Summoning them. Komosan can make you scared for a few minutes, Walkappa could make you lazy for a bit, and Blazion could make you motivated. Probably won't happen now but just an idea.
When I saw "WalKappa" I thought you misspelled FalKoopa FalKoopa 's name.

Now I'm imagining a Waluigi Kappa.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
But seriously, I've been working on an Undertale Dating Sim for a couple of weeks. It's good to be back.
Oh my. I'm really looking forward to this one. :laugh:

And welcome back. :)

Sounds like fun?
Well, kind of.

They present you with sentences and translations and you have to mark them as right or wrong, pretty much. But somehow it feels like working towards a worthy cause. :p

:231:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh my. I'm really looking forward to this one. :laugh:

And welcome back. :)

Well, kind of.

They present you with sentences and translations and you have to mark them as right or wrong, pretty much. But somehow it feels like working towards a worthy cause. :p

Maybe I'm an idiot but I didn't even know that was a language. lol

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Isn't it a religion?
Hindu is a religion, Hindi is a language. Hindus speak Hindi, for example.

On an unrelated note, boy, is having wisdom teeth on one side fun. Irritates me a bit when I chew on that side.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
so the fandom has hit that point already?
Considering that the game's Steam page proudly says "You can date a skeleton" and that is actually mandatory to get the proper ending, it was going to happen soon enough.

The date itself is a laugh riot though.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Papyrus x Frisk is my OTP. Because you can have a skeleton make lotsa spaghetti for you. :p

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After a 9 hour stressful day of work with only a couple of hours before I leave again for class (and I KNOW they shouldn't do that on a class day as I requested it), I've felt like the job is now over working me. Countless time in a couple of weeks they've been asking me to do second shift (not only I hate 2nd shift, it's now getting past my comfort limit as I can get stressed out somewhat easily) and feeling more like a tool than a coworker.

So I left a note that I will no longer accept any more work past 2pm for the rest of 2015. Might be asking them too much but it's starting to feel like they owe me for the extra help I gave them.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not counting Fire Emblem, Nintendo franchises have been pretty safe from dating sim games. Sure, there's that Wario dating game and that Steven Stone one, but those are the only ones, AFAIK. I wonder why. No, actually, I don't wonder why.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

I think you're forgetting someone...

She's the best character.
Anyways, I was thinking that if anything, they'd include maybe some costumes for the Brawler based off of Nate and Katie, a Jibanyan trophy, and this song.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I'm pretty sure Ganon now gets a Trident in the Hyrule Warriors update. I saw a picture of it. Good to see he gets his classic weapon.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow we're on 6.0 now? Have I even posted in this one yet?
Not counting Fire Emblem, Nintendo franchises have been pretty safe from dating sim games. Sure, there's that Wario dating game and that Steven Stone one, but those are the only ones, AFAIK. I wonder why. No, actually, I don't wonder why.
Wario dating game? That sounds like an atrocity. Mona is pretty cool though. She should be in smash.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I finished my sig just now. Looks alright to me.

Undertale was pretty cool. Not gonna buy it but watching someone else play it is good enough.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Isn't Waluigi his brother?
I thought they were cousins. :p
Also Undertale Dating Sim?
Nusokei.jpg
I don't judge. I'm a weirdo so who am I to say about things that are a bit out of the norm? :)
'Sides you can technially date some of the characters in the actual game anyway. :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's more of an idea for a later game Smash 5. The Yo-Kai Watch conversations as I would call them could be like this.

For Mario

Jibanyan: Who's this plumber guy?

Whisper: That's Mario the most recognizable video game character around, he's been around for years. Almost everyone knows who he is.

Nate: Seems pretty famous.

Whisper: Indeed but he's also very tough, fireballs, the Mario Tornado, his Fludd. Just the tip of the iceberg. He's a jack-of-all trades and a balanced lethal fighter don't underestimate him Jibanyan.

Jibanyan: Pfft I hate baths. But I'll take care of him. Time to clog the toilet with Mr. Plumber

Nate and Whisper: Yeah!!!

For Link

Jibanyan: There's an elf with a tunic here.

Nate: Wait isn't that.

Whisper: Yes Link is the hero of time he's been around on many adventures. He's actually a Hylian he has a lot of descendants. From many eras.

Jibanyan: Odd family reunion that's for sure.

Nate: He's got a lot of gear. Definitely equipped.

Whisper: Yes his master sword is the sword of evil's bane and the only weapon that can defeat his archnemesis Ganondorf. He's also got his shield and bombs, bows, and arrows. Link a forced to be reckoned with.

Jibanyan: Whatever I'll eliminate him with my Paws of Fury!

For Kirby

Jibanyan: Oh a pink poofball I wonder if it's as yummy as chocobars.

Whisper: Jibanyan wait that's not candy. That's Kirby the Dreamland protector. He can inhale opponents and use their abblities against them.

Jibanyan: What a copycat who does this guy think he is?

Nate: That's funny coming from you considering your a cat.

Jibanyan: Yeah so what?

Nate: Oh calm down just focus on your fight.

Whisper: Also atch out for his hammer and stone abblities among other things they pack a wallop.

Jibanyan: Let's go!

Some examples.

He could use fire attacks like the flame, claw swipes, and other fire and claw attacks. He could also inspirit and make an opponent tingly. His final smash Paws of Fury would've activated by a mini game just like the game! From drawing a line, or pointing at him it doesn't matter what controller your using it would work fine.

Komosan would actually make an opponent burn for a second, Walkappa would make them loaf around being lazy for a minute, and Blazion would make them motivated and increase their attacks damage. You could take advantage of this at the right moment. Do KO or do damage.

Springdale could be a stage and go around the Adam's house, Banter Bakery ECT. Yo-Kai like Happiere, Dismerelda, and Snootsolong could appear in the background.

Katie could also appear, with Bear and Eddie.

Katie could be a part of the conversations too.

And this could happen but most likely won't till maybe Smash 5. Mii Brawler costumes and a trophy for Jibanyan, and maybe Whisper, and Tattletell could work. As that's what they would do for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
It's not WarioWare. And it's gay Wario. He can date Waluigi, Bowser and the like. :lol:

That's not all, you can also break Bowser's heart. Also this game is a choice between love and money. That's exactly what the theme for a Japanese splat fest was.

D

Deleted member

Oh I see. Waluigi should be a part of Warioware working for Wario or something. Or be the second character in Wario adventures games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom