• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well for celebrate the end of @SlickWylde Spooky Competition. I decide to reupload the level that was create for it. BUT! With alot of new thing, checkpoint, new secret and spoopy skeleton in it! Check this out here!

To the Spooky Castle! V2

D9AE-0000-00D7-F053

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sorry you dont want to go to school, but you need to go to school

Its called life, we all deal with it
Actually no, that depends on what country you live in.

You have to do schoolwork, but you don't necessarily have to go to school.

Peanut butter hair can just as easily be avoided with some mild Aspergers Syndrome and a loving mother willing to help you work through it.

*swag*

. . .*hides*

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
.......the ppa I gave you works too AND it comes from dolphin itself.

idk why you didn't take it :)

btw I am writting a pm about linux geneal info to you :)
I'm pretty sure I had already installed that. The problem was the libavcodec53, which this one resolved.

And thanks. :)

Actually no, that depends on what country you live in.

You have to do schoolwork, but you don't necessarily have to go to school.

Peanut butter hair can just as easily be avoided with some mild Aspergers Syndrome and a loving mother willing to help you work through it.

*swag*

. . .*hides*
Home-schooling depends a lot on the environment at home though. Some people have it rough (probably helps if you're an only child.) Still, school education is the more practical option.

:231:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm pretty sure I had already installed that. The problem was the libavcodec53, which this one resolved.

And thanks. :)

Home-schooling depends a lot on the environment at home though. Some people have it rough (probably helps if you're an only child.) Still, school education is the more practical option.

Good thing I actually was an only child, then. :awesome:

Considering how I acted as a small child and how hellish the school system is, public school probably would have turned me into the next Chris-Chan.

I was lucky to have someone there for me, as much as I took it for granted.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would rather be with other people then at home tbh

Sure school was boring but I got out of the house and that was good for me

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nobody for some Smash 4? No? Oh Ok.......
._.

Also, my next idea for a level in SMM. Will be a level based of The Temporal Tower from PDM.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
FalKoopa FalKoopa
aldelaro5 aldelaro5

What do you think of Ubuntu? I have just installed the latest version of Ubuntu today on a VM a few hours ago.
So 15.10?

Let's see...

Pros:

• The best thing about Ubuntu is that it can download and install drivers automatically while it is installing, which saves you work.
  • The OS in general is less of a memory hog than Windows.
  • It boots up and shuts down much faster than Windows.
  • Viruses can't do anything to harm your computer, because most simply won't run at all.
  • The OS as a whole is smarter than Windows - I can't really detail them, but you'll notice a lot of tiny little things that it can do better.
  • It is a lot more customisable than Windows.
Cons:
  • You'll need to have some idea of using command line interface (like DOS/Command Prompt) to use Linux to it's full extent.
  • (Since you're a melee player) Dolphin is an extreme pain in the ass to set up and run - It took me upwards of 3 hours before I could do it.
  • Ubuntu's desktop environment (Unity UI, with the sidebar) is very weird; especially if you're used to Windows.
  • Don't expect any sort of customer support; Google is your friend.

Overall, if you're satisfied with Windows, I'd advise against switching. I switched to Linux simply because of my curiosity.
I can say this much from the last two days of having Linux Mint, which is based on Ubuntu

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Coming from someone who is home-schooled, it's a bit more than that.
Some things I can give it is that it's a lot more flexible than school -- like if you have to be somewhere you don't have to skip a class -- and it tends to be less stressful (but once again it all depends).

On the other, it's harder to get involved with things, and it can be harder to hold a social life.
Now, I could argue that it's different with everyone. For example, it can be the city or the neighborhood (and just because you go to school doesn't mean you'll be a social butterfly). And there are definitely ways of rectifying this like joining a club.
But, I'd be lying if I said I never felt lonely.

All that said however, whichever one works depends on the kid. Some work better at a school, and others work better at home.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
FalKoopa FalKoopa
aldelaro5 aldelaro5

What do you think of Ubuntu? I have just installed the latest version of Ubuntu today on a VM a few hours ago.
It's a very good distro but i really hate unity, it's a so bad ui and tbh, I found much less customisations options than mint.

I really recommed you try mint with cinnamon, it's like ubuntu but awesome :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Kirbycide is our bane at all. And the "lol get rekt" of the one who use it.
(Atleast a Ganoncide is harder to land.)
That and the one Pit that hogs the edge of the stage.

There is a person like that at my school. 1 on 1 he is fine, 8 player, he goes right to the edge and stays there

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Kirbycide is our bane at all. And the "lol get rekt" of the one who use it.
(Atleast a Ganoncide is harder to land.)
inhale is frame 7+ short ranged move that has to be out for a bit before it'll catch someone and lasts 5+ more frames before canceling
b reversing/vanilla gives no momentum, you're prone to a good punish/gimp if you're not close enough
no ledgesnap, you can die first if you use it 8 times out of 10
kirbyciding is ez (◕‿◕✿)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since my break. I noticed recently that i have not been salty then i was before when i was playing with some people online from this week.
That's because it wasn't me.:4villager:
That and the one Pit that hogs the edge of the stage.

There is a person like that at my school. 1 on 1 he is fine, 8 player, he goes right to the edge and stays there
That must be very boring to watch i have to say.
inhale is frame 7+ short ranged move that has to be out for a bit before it'll catch someone and lasts 5+ more frames before canceling
b reversing/vanilla gives no momentum, you're prone to a good punish/gimp if you're not close enough
no ledgesnap, you can die first if you use it 8 times out of 10
kirbyciding is ez (◕‿◕✿)
But there is like alot of way of stopping a Ganoncide. Like, i have see a gif where Ganondorf was trying to Side-B off ledge and the opponent actually grab him before Ganon grab him. Not the mention that any hit can stop Ganondorf to grab someone if you hit him at the right moment. And it's much easier to hit him than Kirby (Which is why it's so rewarding to land.:dkmelee: BlueX BlueX can confirm that.:4diddy:)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

That must be very boring to watch i have to say.

But there is like alot of way of stopping a Ganoncide. Like, i have see a gif where Ganondorf was trying to Side-B off ledge and the opponent actually grab him before Ganon grab him. Not the mention that any hit can stop Ganondorf to grab someone if you hit him at the right moment. And it's much easier to hit him than Kirby (Which is why it's so rewarding to land.:dkmelee: BlueX BlueX can confirm that.:4diddy:)
flame choke is a command grab with momentum and range, it's easier to land
he's just prone to a bigger punish if you whiff

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
flame choke is a command grab with momentum and range, it's easier to land
he's just prone to a bigger punish if you whiff
I will say that it's still easy to punish. Granted, it give you big reward if you use it right.

(But hey, i don't want to get in a debate for this. I'm just a guy who play video game. So, i'm probably not the best person for talking about frama data or thing like that.)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I have been playing with one person who i would say is better than me. :4larry:

I can confirm that kirbycide is the best thing ever and works on a ganocide. :4ness:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have been playing with one person who i would say is better than me. :4larry:

I can confirm that kirbycide is the best thing ever and works on a ganocide. :4ness:
You say that Kirbycide was better than Ganoncide?
2110_render_ganonrender.png

You maybe need that i show you why it's not.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well Ganodorf is better anyway... I rekt my friend with him by showing a briefcase full of EASY MONEY!
Hmmm...Much better. Still, you still need to beat my Ganondorf if you want to rejoice the Dorf Patrol.:ganondorf:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hmmm...Much better. Still, you still need to beat my Ganondorf if you want to rejoice the Dorf Patrol.:ganondorf:
This will be hard... I will need advice so i am going to contact the gano lord that he is called Bizzarro Flame.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This will be hard... I will need advice so i am going to contact the gano lord that he is called Bizzarro Flame.
You should demand to @Frostwraith . I fighted him and he is the Chief of the Dorf Patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom