• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Under my great leadership, me and 2 unknowns rose to the challenge and defeated the fortress boss!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have finish writing what i was doing. So who want to see it? It's explain how the 2 main character in one of my story are.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
oh Im sorry, I dont know what topic you are on, allow me to stay out if it

"this year" does not mean soon so I dont see what to get hyped about
Well, that depends on your definition of "soon"
After all, it's the end of October, so there's only 2 months left til the end of the year.
And to some people 2 months isn't that long, especially since we can probably rule out the last 1-2 weeks of December, due to the Holiday season and how announcing things during the holiday season doesn't make much sense.

Personally, I can wait.
I'm not that eager for new information. After all, I'm still playing through like, 4-5 games right now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love how my team mates didn't know how to fight the vulture when we were being trained for it during the whole pre mini boss part.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Under my great leadership, me and 2 unknowns rose to the challenge and defeated the fortress boss!
Ah the Fortress boss
Once you've fought the Fortress boss in Single Player, you start to realize just how easy it can be.
Like how during the 3rd phase, the Boomeranger or the Gripshotter can stand on the ledges where the hearts are and hit the boss' eye without having to totem in the middle of the arena.

I'm currently trying to get the last two items I need to complete the Medusa-ish Outfit, and tonight I'll be able to finally purchase the last Frilly Fabric I need to complete the Cheer Outfit.

Originally, I thought getting 9100 rupees was gonna be tedious and take too long for the Cheer Outfit to be worth it.
But everything changed once I obtained the Rupee Regalia.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i think it's going to avatar i'm going to have for halloween. Is this enough spoopy you think guys?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah the Fortress boss
Once you've fought the Fortress boss in Single Player, you start to realize just how easy it can be.
Like how during the 3rd phase, the Boomeranger or the Gripshotter can stand on the ledges where the hearts are and hit the boss' eye without having to totem in the middle of the arena.

I'm currently trying to get the last two items I need to complete the Medusa-ish Outfit, and tonight I'll be able to finally purchase the last Frilly Fabric I need to complete the Cheer Outfit.

Originally, I thought getting 9100 rupees was gonna be tedious and take too long for the Cheer Outfit to be worth it.
But everything changed once I obtained the Rupee Regalia.
Yeah I just got the rupee Regalia so tomorrow i will be grinding up the 6100 I need to get that.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah I just got the rupee Regalia so tomorrow i will be grinding up the 6100 I need to get that.
It's really easy.
I have over 10,000 rupees right now, and I got them in a little under 10 minutes.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Well i think it's going to avatar i'm going to have for halloween. Is this enough spoopy you think guys?
3spoopy5me

Also, got my flawless shiny meditite in ORAS. Took a little over 330 eggs, which isn't bad at all for Masuda Method.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Does the suit work in the hub world too? Or just levels?
It works in the hub.
If fact, I'd recommend grinding in the hub, not the levels.
It's actually really easy to get tons of rupees in the hub.

D

Deleted member

I heard of a new Direct coming by the end of the year and the set date of the first mobile game's debut, which is tomorrow.

I'm not interested right now, but we'll see how that goes.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
As Star Wars TFA approaches, I begin to reflect on the fact that I seem to be one of the few people who enjoy the prequel trilogy.

(Unrelated) What shiny Pokemon should I hunt for next, guys?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I always find funny that only 2 people have finish my "The Abyss" level. Sure, there is one thing at the start that can kill you if you do a wrong move and the mushroom are hided. But come on, it's not that hard! (Say by the guy who made it.:4diddy:) But hey, after the update, checkpoint and what i changed will make the level a little easier. (But still, only 2 people. Like wut.)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I always find funny that only 2 people have finish my "The Abyss" level. Sure, there is one thing at the start that can kill you if you do a wrong move and the mushroom are hided. But come on, it's not that hard! (Say by the guy who made it.:4diddy:) But hey, after the update, checkpoint and what i changed will make the level a little easier. (But still, only 2 people. Like wut.)
People like you are why I don't play other people's levels.

XD

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
As Star Wars TFA approaches, I begin to reflect on the fact that I seem to be one of the few people who enjoy the prequel trilogy.

(Unrelated) What shiny Pokemon should I hunt for next, guys?
Wailmer.

Do Wailmer

You should do Wailmer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
People like you are why I don't play other people's levels.

XD
Then you miss a big point of the game. And like i said, even tough there is some hard jump at the start. It's not Kaizo difficulty. (And checkpoint are going to made this level even more easier! Now, if we talk of other level i made......Yeah, it's kinda really hard. But hey, atleast it's good difficutly. "Looking at you, bad hard level".)

Last edited:

Uncle Trump

Smash Rookie
Lol, alright. Wailmer it is. Should be an easy session of chain fishing.

Any nickname recommendations? If not I'll just do "I <3 Skitty" or something XD
Zeppelin, Moby Richard, Levi or Leviathan, Wipeout, Tiny, or Snuggles could work.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i decided that i will make a Slender-like level in SMM for celebrate Halloween. Not today however, it's too late to work on it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, even if i have posted the question before. But is anyone is interest to see what i have write? Didn't you say say that you we're interested or something like that BlueX BlueX ?

Also for anyone who demand what i have write. It's just a descripition of the two main character of one of my fiction.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Zeppelin, Moby Richard, Levi or Leviathan, Wipeout, Tiny, or Snuggles could work.
I really like Levi, actually. If it's male I'll definitely go with that.
Then you miss a big point of the game. And like i said, even tough there is some hard jump at the start. It's not Kaizo difficulty. (And checkpoint are going to made this level even more easier! Now, if we talk of other level i made......Yeah, it's kinda really hard. But hey, atleast it's good difficutly. "Looking at you, bad hard level".)
In theory playing other people's levels is a wonderful thing, but in practice I find that 90% of the levels made on Mario Maker are Kaizo wannabes designed by people who don't understand either how to make a good kaizo level or how to make a good Mario level in general. MM has created a culture of "make a level as hard as you can and laugh when people can't beat it," to the point where playing a majority of the levels available isn't enjoyable on account of bad or stupid design. There are of course gems, but they aren't worth sifting through that 90% to find IMO. If I see a level I like on YT, I'll go play it. Otherwise, I'll mainly stick to making and playing my own stuff.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Also, even if i have posted the question before. But is anyone is interest to see what i have write? Didn't you say say that you we're interested or something like that BlueX BlueX ?

Also for anyone who demand what i have write. It's just a descripition of the two main character of one of my fiction.
I don't remember saying that but i will read it anyway. :)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
In the spirit of Halloween, here's a remix of a slightly spooky song from Pokemon Black and White:
(Seriously, if you haven't heard this, do yourself a favor and listen. It's godlike.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I really like Levi, actually. If it's male I'll definitely go with that.

In theory playing other people's levels is a wonderful thing, but in practice I find that 90% of the levels made on Mario Maker are Kaizo wannabes designed by people who don't understand either how to make a good kaizo level or how to make a good Mario level in general. MM has created a culture of "make a level as hard as you can and laugh when people can't beat it," to the point where playing a majority of the levels available isn't enjoyable on account of bad or stupid design. There are of course gems, but they aren't worth sifting through that 90% to find IMO. If I see a level I like on YT, I'll go play it. Otherwise, I'll mainly stick to making and playing my own stuff.
Hum, i see. Well my level aren't like that. Generally, there is always a mushroom at the start, in mid way and maybe at the end if it's a long or difficult level. I really try to balance the difficulty in my level. And generally reward the player for exploration or/and if they are skilled. Really, expect 2 level that i will say that are really hard. (And those 2, along with other level. Will have checkpoint for them.) So yeah, i also don't like level that are just too hard with no-stop difficulty and no power-up at any point. So i understand your point.
I don't remember saying that but i will read it anyway. :)
Well here it is!
Hikiro Takusan :

Hikiro Takusan is the main male protagonist of the series. Hikiro is a young adolescent with brown hair with black pupil, is he 14 years old and live alone in his house. In his life of everyday, he is usually mocked by his comrade at school because of his big belly. Because of this, he as a hard time to socialize with other people. Even tough that he really want to be a better person, he don’t believe he can do that. Generally, he tend to be easily scared when he don’t known what to do. Which is cleary see the first few times when his body transform and posseded by Susaka. Also, at first, he thinked that the body of Susaka was maybe now a alternatif live for him. But he quickly see that it isn’t the case. Since this body isn’t his body. So, he then decide after sometime that he have to change and make choice that will have to assume. And so, be a better person.As the story goes on, Hikiro begin little by little to overcome his problem and be what he want to be.

Susaka Rosa :

Susaka Rosa is the main female protagoniste of the series. Susaka is a young woman with long brown hair of 24 years old….At the time she die for unknown reason. However, at the place to go to rest in piece, her spirit was locked into her outfit. Who where locked in a box that was placed in the backstage of the school for reason she don’t known how it happen. Because of this, she losed all hope to see the light of the day. Until the day where, Three person. Who have find her box by hazard. Tried to ridiculuse Hikiro at the night of a show.And force him to wear one of Susaka outfit, her magician outfit. After that, they locked him in a box. But at this point,Susaka possesed and transformed the body of Hikiro into her body. After taking revenge on Hikiro kidnappers, she take the box containing her outfit. And then demanded to Hikiro (The person controling the body can still talk to the other in his mind.) where is house was. After that she finally come to Hikiro house. (With the key of course.) She then expliced to Hikiro who she was and how her possesion work.*

Susaka tend to not take thing seriously. She take thing relaxing but she known what is serious or not. And so, she tend to talk more normally. She tend too to see what she face the most positif she can. As she want to profit every moment where she can move her body. She is also not sadistic and tend to demand to Hikiro if she can use his body. She also serve sometime as a « teacher » to Hikiro, saying what could help him or explaining what he tend to not understand. She doesn’t like however to talk about her past. Saying that she prefer to talk about it. Because of all that, she tend to be the contrary of Hikiro. But so, the two combined complet the defaut of the others.

*(Basically, expected Saturday and Sunday. Susaka can possese someone body and transform into her old body. But if only if the person wear her outfit. Also the person (Hikiro) can still use his tranformed body if she (Susaka) accept. The expection are Saturday, where no matter if Hikiro wear Suska outfit or not. His body person will become the body Susaka and she will have full control of the body for the day. And for Sunday, Hikiro regain the control of his body. But expected the head, the rest of the body is still Susaka body. And Susaka is sleeping for the day, because of that. She don’t talk at all and Hikiro can fully control his body.)
What do you think?

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Hum, i see. Well my level aren't like that. Generally, there is always a mushroom at the start, in mid way and maybe at the end if it's a long or difficult level. I really try to balance the difficulty in my level. And generally reward the player for exploration or/and if they are skilled. Really, expect 2 level that i will say that are really hard. (And those 2, along with other level. Will have checkpoint for them.) So yeah, i also don't like level that are just too hard with no-stop difficulty and no power-up at any point. So i understand your point.

Well here it is!
Hikiro Takusan :

Hikiro Takusan is the main male protagonist of the series. Hikiro is a young adolescent with brown hair with black pupil, is he 14 years old and live alone in his house. In his life of everyday, he is usually mocked by his comrade at school because of his big belly. Because of this, he as a hard time to socialize with other people. Even tough that he really want to be a better person, he don’t believe he can do that. Generally, he tend to be easily scared when he don’t known what to do. Which is cleary see the first few times when his body transform and posseded by Susaka. Also, at first, he thinked that the body of Susaka was maybe now a alternatif live for him. But he quickly see that it isn’t the case. Since this body isn’t his body. So, he then decide after sometime that he have to change and make choice that will have to assume. And so, be a better person.As the story goes on, Hikiro begin little by little to overcome his problem and be what he want to be.

Susaka Rosa :

Susaka Rosa is the main female protagoniste of the series. Susaka is a young woman with long brown hair of 24 years old….At the time she die for unknown reason. However, at the place to go to rest in piece, her spirit was locked into her outfit. Who where locked in a box that was placed in the backstage of the school for reason she don’t known how it happen. Because of this, she losed all hope to see the light of the day. Until the day where, Three person. Who have find her box by hazard. Tried to ridiculuse Hikiro at the night of a show.And force him to wear one of Susaka outfit, her magician outfit. After that, they locked him in a box. But at this point,Susaka possesed and transformed the body of Hikiro into her body. After taking revenge on Hikiro kidnappers, she take the box containing her outfit. And then demanded to Hikiro (The person controling the body can still talk to the other in his mind.) where is house was. After that she finally come to Hikiro house. (With the key of course.) She then expliced to Hikiro who she was and how her possesion work.*

Susaka tend to not take thing seriously. She take thing relaxing but she known what is serious or not. And so, she tend to talk more normally. She tend too to see what she face the most positif she can. As she want to profit every moment where she can move her body. She is also not sadistic and tend to demand to Hikiro if she can use his body. She also serve sometime as a « teacher » to Hikiro, saying what could help him or explaining what he tend to not understand. She doesn’t like however to talk about her past. Saying that she prefer to talk about it. Because of all that, she tend to be the contrary of Hikiro. But so, the two combined complet the defaut of the others.

*(Basically, expected Saturday and Sunday. Susaka can possese someone body and transform into her old body. But if only if the person wear her outfit. Also the person (Hikiro) can still use his tranformed body if she (Susaka) accept. The expection are Saturday, where no matter if Hikiro wear Suska outfit or not. His body person will become the body Susaka and she will have full control of the body for the day. And for Sunday, Hikiro regain the control of his body. But expected the head, the rest of the body is still Susaka body. And Susaka is sleeping for the day, because of that. She don’t talk at all and Hikiro can fully control his body.)
What do you think?
Yeah, I haven't played your levels so I can't really say if you're that kind of level maker. The people I was talking about are the ones who deliberately try to make their levels as hard as possible in stupid ways. I don't have a problem with a level if the challenge is fun, but most people don't understand how to create a fun challenge. Then again, I guess that's why most people aren't game designers.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, I haven't played your levels so I can't really say if you're that kind of level maker. The people I was talking about are the ones who deliberately try to make their levels as hard as possible in stupid ways. I don't have a problem with a level if the challenge is fun, but most people don't understand how to create a fun challenge. Then again, I guess that's why most people aren't game designers.
Well if i should you recommend you 3 level i made that reflect what i am. I will say those 3 are goood exemple.

MMZ1 Intro Stage:

7A7F-0000-0057-C8C4

Forest Maze:

0833-0000-00A9-2DFD

Sammer Kingdom Remix

5994-0000-00AC-6D3E

Those 3 level have a fair difficulty and like i said, some secret in it. So i definely recommend you to check those 3 if you can. :)

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I didn't see this until now. I am so very proud of you.

Well if i should you recommend you 3 level i made that reflect what i am. I will say those 3 are goood exemple.

MMZ1 Intro Stage:

7A7F-0000-0057-C8C4

Forest Maze:

0833-0000-00A9-2DFD

Sammer Kingdom Remix

5994-0000-00AC-6D3E

Those 3 level have a fair difficulty and like i said, some secret in it. So i definely recommend you to check those 3 if you can. :)
I would love to, except MM is currently unavailable for me. I've been borrowing it from the library when I can. :/

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I didn't see this until now. I am so very proud of you.

I would love to, except MM is currently unavailable for me. I've been borrowing it from the library when I can. :/
Ah damn, well.....I will just wait so. I don't you force you to do it anyway. It's just that those 3 level are the one that i think you should look in the futur if you want to see my style. But like i said, i can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom