• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi I did a reverse search of your avi :smirk:

Also I read a lot of Jules Verne works to reply to a Forum Game
I need to read more of his novels because they're cool

D

Deleted member

I messed up on Berri's hair... It is visible and on the mallet... Good try though...
@Flight thoughts?
View attachment 76439
Also, the image is choppy because I found it like that.
If anyone wants me to do something like this with X character(s) with a Smash Bros. Character, I am open.
I guess it's doable. You can remove the hair and still know it's Berri.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I don't think anyone in the world has the right judge something as weird.
But that's none of my business.
CP7DJetVEAAluBn.jpg

I guess it's doable. You can remove the hair and still know it's Berri.
I know that, but that would also remove the part of the mallet. Anyway, I am asking you because I feel like you are more familiar with "Photoshop" projects. Its still hard for me to make things look somewhat normal in the picture. If I make something that looks really clean, I might upload it to Deviantart.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, we were taliing about our page in the wikia?

Well mine is here:

http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Aldelaro5

and I still love it :)

Btw, if you ask when I'll bring my slightly more generic AVI back, not until a while because I jsut want to share my paper jam hype but maybe after the game releases.

This also assumes that he isn;t confirmed for SSB4 because if he is, I will keep the render with the P symbol as default avi and stop using the generic one :)

But I really liek the generic one, it';s because it's very simple, but it exactly tell what I am :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So, we were taliing about our page in the wikia?

Well mine is here:

http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Aldelaro5

and I still love it :)

Btw, if you ask when I'll bring my slightly more generic AVI back, not until a while because I jsut want to share my paper jam hype but maybe after the game releases.

This also assumes that he isn;t confirmed for SSB4 because if he is, I will keep the render with the P symbol as default avi and stop using the generic one :)

But I really liek the generic one, it';s because it's very simple, but it exactly tell what I am :)
This is mine
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Kirbyfan391
:_;

D

Deleted member

I still have yet to add a lot more to my Wiki page, but does it have some kind of depth already?

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I still have yet to add a lot more to my Wiki page, but does it have some kind of depth already?
From what I seen, I think it does have depth.
Sort of like a small biography of sorts. :)
Also nice to meet a fellow lefty. It's hard meeting left-handed people, it's like they're rare or something. :troll:
Edit: And...I'm alone again. Boo.
Edit Number that is the 2: Well I'm finally going to sleep now so goodbye to anyone who might see this. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

From what I seen, I think it does have depth.
Sort of like a small biography of sorts. :)
Also nice to meet a fellow lefty. It's hard meeting left-handed people, it's like they're rare or something. :troll:
Oh, so you're left handed? That's good to know. Indeed, I rarely manage to meet such kind of people.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
....you know you can edit it yourself right?

Like, most of mine was done by someone else, but I added some stuff and edited some.

though, who did that to you?
The "tfw you get nothing ;_;"? I edited that in myself actually. But the reason that page even exists is because of Flight.

I had a pretty long edit of it once but it came off as narcissistic and weird, so I'd rather someone else do it if they cared.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My wiki page was made almost entirely by Opossum, CliffJumper and Nintendo-Spider. And I have no idea where I Firefighter Extraordinaire came from, either. :laugh:

I only added the avatars and Яed Army stuff.

:231:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just getting ready for Halloween.
....You're definition of preparing for Halloween is changing your avatar to... That? That has got to be the worst excuse I've ever heard to don such an avatar.

Ya know, if you're into that kind of stuff, nobody here will actually give a ****. I'm just throwing that out there. Not saying you are. Just saying...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am finally back! No new on the ballot? Well i guess that we will have to wait longer before the ballot close.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I am finally back! No new on the ballot? Well i guess that we will have to wait longer before the ballot close.
I wonder if Ninty secretly extended the ballot deadline? :4sonic:

Anyway, I only voted for Shantae because she's the one indie, at this point, who may not even deserve to be called indie - rather, a lost Nintendo character...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good afternoon. I woke up very late and i am still planning to get premium today.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wonder if Ninty secretly extended the ballot deadline? :4sonic:

Anyway, I only voted for Shantae because she's the one indie, at this point, who may not even deserve to be called indie - rather, a lost Nintendo character...
I also voted for Shantae. I hope she will get in.
Good afternoon. I woke up very late and i am still planning to get premium today.
Do you will become One of us today? Time will answer this later.:dazwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom