• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
John Cena is actually retiring for a while; reports say he's burned out and will take time off until December :substitute:

Returning to racing; the dude that crashed hard is awake and fully coherent, which is great news
Good, I bet in his head he is thinking " Alright now How much money should I sue for?"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
John Cena is actually retiring for a while; reports say he's burned out and will take time off until December :substitute:

Returning to racing; the dude that crashed hard is awake and fully coherent, which is great news
Don't worry, when he comes back Vince will make sure he wins every match again.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
At this point the Unexpected Cena meme is so expected that now Dio Brando is the unexpected again :4zelda:
Solution: Play the John Cena theme and vid but edit out Cena's name/face/dialogue and replace it with Dio's

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Huh.
I can still vote in the ballot. I guess they forgot about shutting it down or something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't worry, when he comes back Vince will make sure he wins every match again.
John Cena confirmed as the winner of the 2016 Royal Rumble
Inb4 people gets salty and Lesnar wrecks him at Wrestlemania or something

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Huh.
I can still vote in the ballot. I guess they forgot about shutting it down or something.
Most people thought the ballot ending on October 3 meant the last day to vote was October 2, but it's likely it always meant October 3 is the last day to vote. Plus at least here, it's still October 3; it's likely they're waiting it's October 4 everywhere

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think we all have that 1 joke that sounds ironically funny in practice but it reality it just isn't

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I think we all have that 1 joke that sounds ironically funny in practice but it reality it just isn't
Actually, those are all my jokes. I'm hilarious in my mind but then on Smashboards I'm just that dude with the Spyro avi. And I don't even have that anymore

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
It's a good thing those posts are in the past. :awesome:
Agreed. Compared to everyone else in the past posts, I was sticking out like a sore thumb.
My first post was me quoting shrek is love, shrek is life :awesome:
For real?:surprised: Didn't you get in trouble since it has rather...inappropriate things mentioned? Or did you censor it?
--
I like how both of you guys have the same emoticon on your posts. :awesome: <---Remember if I don't post this at least one time in a day on here, then it's a imposter. :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Usually when I encounter an old group that makes me super nostalgic I try to contact them why don't you do the same?
Late reply, whoo hoo!

Their accounts are inactive and the videos i watched were 7 years old. I would have great difficulty in tracking them down.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra Seeing a ****ing Wailord GROWL in PBR is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen
Time to check TPP again, and search it's growl in YT

Man the race ended in an amazing way, many drivers ran out of fuel and an underdog that is known for crashing often (most of the time isn't his fault tho) got the win.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Agreed. Compared to everyone else in the past posts, I was sticking out like a sore thumb.

For real?:surprised: Didn't you get in trouble since it has rather...inappropriate things mentioned? Or did you censor it?
--
I like how both of you guys have the same emoticon on your posts. :awesome: <---Remember if I don't post this at least one time in a day on here, then it's a imposter. :)
Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life is a family friendly story I tell to my hypothetical children what inappropriate stuff could you be talking about

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life is a family friendly story I tell to my hypothetical children what inappropriate stuff could you be talking about
There's two versions of the story. The one you read to your hypothetical children and the one that scars the people of the internet.
So that's what I'm talking about. Or I think it's the creepypasta version. It's so confusing at times...:denzel:

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Late reply, whoo hoo!

Their accounts are inactive and the videos i watched were 7 years old. I would have great difficulty in tracking them down.
Search the usernames they used on Google, or any other names you remember
Chances are you'll find it being used somewhere else
See if they used that and gave extra contacts through that
Search extra contacts
Repeat until you reach their current contacts

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

--
I didn't get in trouble :p I only quoted the first line.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
My old posts were absolutely terrible. And there were lots of them.
Time is relative
Soon this too will be an old post
But does that make this terrible

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
What made them terrible?
I remember my first post on the social thread back when. It was about Amiibo scalpers. :grin:

Also, I just randomly decided to look at my page on the wiki and somebody edited it. Thank you whoever did that! :awesome:
inb4 "The wiki's still a thing?"

D

Deleted member

What made them terrible?
I remember my first post on the social thread back when. It was about Amiibo scalpers. :grin:

Also, I just randomly decided to look at my page on the wiki and somebody edited it. Thank you whoever did that! :awesome:
inb4 "The wiki's still a thing?"
Eh, they were just your average catchphrases and +1 posts (although I wasn't posting to have a higher count). Not to mention, I overused the :troll: emoticon a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I didn't get in trouble :p I only quoted the first line.
I thought you quoted the whole thing. My bad. :p
Oh but fire is too expensive. :urg:
I know! I'll use the same website to buy fire!

This lava lamp should do the trick! :troll:
I need to some cheap soda to go along with the cheapness of that website you are getting this stuff from.
There we go! All better. :awesome:
My posts just consisted of greetings and ****ty attempts to make jokes. They just screamed newbie. Funny cause I was a newbie once upon a time,but you get my point right?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Eh, they were just your average catchphrases and +1 posts (although I wasn't posting to have a higher count).
Well that was pretty much everyone before the hangover and realization of what we were doing hit. :lol:
(And I don't think any of us were trying to get higher posts counts or likes or any of that stuff)
Not to mention, I overused the :troll: emoticon a lot.
Wait, what? I didn't know that that was even possible!
:p
You probably expected a trollface here, but I like to mix it up sometimes and use :p instead

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Well that was pretty much everyone before the hangover and realization of what we were doing hit. :lol:
(And I don't think any of us were trying to get higher posts counts or likes or any of that stuff)

Wait, what? I didn't know that that was even possible!
:p
You probably expected a trollface here, but I like to mix it up sometimes and use :p instead
Must...resist... to not click spoiler. Must...resist...
*clicks on spoiler*
Oh well that's new. :b:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
*reading Smashboards wiki*
"Like Squad"
*sees my name*
"Xcano: The One Who's Only Here for the Food"
(approximate quoting there)
tbh everyone who's noticed me liking stuff has either not cared or got mad so idk what food you're talking about

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I need to some cheap soda to go along with the cheapness of that website you are getting this stuff from.
There we go! All better. :awesome:
I'm surprised that nobody has made a joke with "Talk is cheap" yet. Oh well. :drshrug:

Yes, this was necessary. :p
And I'm not gonna explain why because talk is cheap.

Must...resist... to not click spoiler. Must...resist...
*clicks on spoiler*
Oh well that's new. :b:
You expected a :troll: there, didn't you? :troll:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
@Flight Here's an example of one of my ****ty past posts.
Screenshot_2015-10-03-22-01-55-1-1.png

*insert facepalm picture here since I was too lazy to post one*
I'm surprised that nobody has made a joke with "Talk is cheap" yet. Oh well. :drshrug:

Yes, this was necessary. :p
And I'm not gonna explain why because talk is cheap.

You expected a :troll: there, didn't you? :troll:
Yes. Yes I did. :awesome:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom