• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Homeopathic sugar-coated pills probably take the cake when it comes to tasty medicine.

:231:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So today I pretty much slept all morning long since the party animals downstairs wouldn't shut up last night. I never have to go through that again. I still have an earth splitting ache in MY HEAD!
Aren't those placebos??? If yes, then lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor!
Fixed for accuracy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Aren't those placebos??? If yes, then gimme sugar.
My grandfather a number of thick books on homeopathy and has a shelf full of those pills and solutions. I didn't know it worked on placebos. Oh boy.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about overdosing the next time some tries to pop in a few pills from there. :laugh:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My grandfather a number of thick books on homeopathy and has a shelf full of those pills and solutions. I didn't know it worked on placebos. Oh boy.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about overdosing the next time some tries to pop in a few pills from there. :laugh:

Fal, I'm worried about you. Do I have to remind you what your brain looks like on drugs?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think there is a thing called Sugar Overdose acually
Fal, I'm worried about you. Do I have to remind you what your brain looks like on drugs?
To clarify, the amount which I used to steal and my younger cousins still do amounts to about a few grams at most. I seriously doubt that much is going to kill me.

I don't eat much sugar now - I eat chocolates only once a week or so. Spiciness is the new order of the day.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To clarify, the amount which I used to steal and my younger cousins still do amounts to about a few grams at most. I seriously doubt that much is going to kill me.

I don't eat much sugar now - I eat chocolates only once a week or so. Spiciness is the new order of the day.

Well as long as you didn't eat or drink 100 grams or 8 Tablespoons of sugar, you were fine pfff

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
My god....
Rayquaza just made a comeback from 2-0 against ANTi...
I was rooting for Rayquaza.

Jeez, my heart stopped at that dair.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

I did some research on homeopathy and from what I understand there's a few different versions actually
The first, (original/"true", whatever you wanna call it) homeopathy was basically "well if bacteria cause disease then more bacteria should fix it". There's a lot of issues with that idea right of the bat.
The second was more "let's put some ingredients in there, but dilute it so there's less side-effects". This lead to homeopathy that was so diluted it was essentially just water or alcohol.
The third is modern homeopathy, which is pretty much just herbs and sugar pills that placebo things up.

D

Deleted member

Guess what did I manage to get today? Choose wisely.
- a new graphics tablet
- a high-spec laptop
- a New Nintendo 3DS XL

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Give me 20 Push-Ups, FalKoopa! Diabetes isn't some sort of ghost story!
I'm underweight, actually.

I did some research on homeopathy and from what I understand there's a few different versions actually
The first, (original/"true", whatever you wanna call it) homeopathy was basically "well if bacteria cause disease then more bacteria should fix it". There's a lot of issues with that idea right of the bat.
The second was more "let's put some ingredients in there, but dilute it so there's less side-effects". This lead to homeopathy that was so diluted it was essentially just water or alcohol.
The third is modern homeopathy, which is pretty much just herbs and sugar pills that placebo things up.
I see. That's good to know.

- a new graphics tablet
- a high-spec laptop
- a New Nintendo 3DS XL
I'm going with option 3.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
- a new graphics tablet
- a high-spec laptop
- a New Nintendo 3DS XL
A New Ninrendo 3DS XL, I would have said graphics tablet but that too expensive unless you get some crappy one.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of New3DS, the gamestop my sister went to the other day gave her an offer that if she wants a New3DS on her birthday, they will have the normal sized (ew) New3DS Happy Home Designer Bundle for her and because he is a pro member she will have a 10% off discount, I think it was 10

she has better eyes then me so shes fine with the small 3DS I guess

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, I have them trimmed out. Oh well.
I think I'll just rely on local wireless transfer for now.
Well if you have games on your SD card, I think transferring it to the new SD on PC is safer but its up to you

I had no choice but do PC transfer because I have a bunch of downloaded games on mine. And I'm to lazy to take it out to get my pictures so I use Miiverse now

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
In the theater, gonna watch The Martian. Based on what little I know about this movie, I'm pretty sure Matt Damon is going to need a new pair of pants.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ok, it's 60-90oz per hour.

So. . . Don't drink eight cups of water in a row?

D

Deleted member

Well if you have games on your SD card, I think transferring it to the new SD on PC is safer but its up to you

I had no choice but do PC transfer because I have a bunch of downloaded games on mine. And I'm to lazy to take it out to get my pictures so I use Miiverse now
So far, the only downloadable games I own are Expand Dong Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Ultimate NES Remix.
The former is about 2GB in size, so I may have to omit that for now.

I'lll see what I can do.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
People sure are annoying when they disagree with me

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Well, me and my friends all got together to go hang out at this trading cards and tabletop RPGs store and hangout place and it turns out they're closed on Sundays.

Isn't that just fun.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So much thing i want to write. So much time to wait before i can....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well you got a better idea for a Halloween Rainbow Dash avatar? /\ura sure as hell didn't.
Anything then whatever that is right now thats for sure
---
Si I started doing Jeremiahs house in Happy Home Designer and I had to close the DS because I was laughing a bit to hard. I never had Jeremiah(the frog) in my town but I got the reference Nintendo was making when they named him Jeremiah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom