• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Is he though? Is he really?
i used somewhat, implying he's still working on it, but you do have to admit he has improved a good bit. he's not as toxic and has legit conversations, he just has those few moments.

but eh, a lot of us got some sort of flaw, so obviously i won't say he's the only one who has those moments. but he now doesn't just post purely for memes/trolling/etc, so i'd say he has improved these passed few months.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
wait... really?
I dunno, it looked like Maria in the full image due to the blue colored clothing/hair... thing, and blonde hair.

you're doing... somewhat better, these days.
I guess so. Though, some of my Infractions were pretty silly, but hey, this is just a Forum and in reality, we are all just people with our eyes glued to our computers. Some more than others. Please prank me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I've improved: the reduction of "what's up", "anything new", and "I'm bored" is a thing.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I think i have improved too... At the beginning of 6.0 i thought i was the ultimate memester... but since the new rules i have stopped.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
My brother is so bad at navigation in Skyrim I'm going to killify him
EDIT: Unfortunately I'm out of time gtg 'til monday

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think i have improved too... At the beginning of 6.0 i thought i was the ultimate memester... but since the new rules i have stopped.
Nah, you weren't. That's what I tthink, at least.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I think i have improved too... At the beginning of 6.0 i thought i was the ultimate memester...
A lot of ppl on this social were memesters (Including me, though I like to make an occasional meme joke here and there). I guess it's how socials work.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
btw, I guess I should tell this, for my linux distro, I realised after a while that firefox > chrome.

There's a reason they preinstall that distro with it: it's stable. Chrome did had weird issues before it began crashing. Stuff like I would select soemthign or drag something and the little preview you see with some half opacity thing was growing freaking big and it was odd.....

Sometime it could have problems with the window dragging.

Little issues like this and of course, just crashing display and session.

Firefox actually is more integrated. For example, if I right clock on my download and select go to folder containing file, it will open the folder, but also select the file after it opened so it;s easy to find it in my mess of my download folder. Chrome, it will jsut open the folder, not select the file.

So yeah, it doesn't seem I would come back to chrome, but then again, I used to use firefox for a long time before switching to chrome. Same for chrome so idk if I will switch back :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Nah, you weren't. That's what I tthink, at least.
I posted really stupid things sometimes... They were not really memes but funny content i created which makes sense.

and i still do :denzel:

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
After getting temp banned for a few days, I now am much more tame.
My 3 bans that I've had only lasted for a day. Not sure why. Maybe it's because they liked my, guess I'll use the word, my "Douchebaggery".

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
btw, I guess I should tell this, for my linux distro, I realised after a while that firefox > chrome.

There's a reason they preinstall that distro with it: it's stable. Chrome did had weird issues before it began crashing. Stuff like I would select soemthign or drag something and the little preview you see with some half opacity thing was growing freaking big and it was odd.....

Sometime it could have problems with the window dragging.

Little issues like this and of course, just crashing display and session.

Firefox actually is more integrated. For example, if I right clock on my download and select go to folder containing file, it will open the folder, but also select the file after it opened so it;s easy to find it in my mess of my download folder. Chrome, it will jsut open the folder, not select the file.

So yeah, it doesn't seem I would come back to chrome, but then again, I used to use firefox for a long time before switching to chrome. Same for chrome so idk if I will switch back :)
In my experience... I have perfered Chrome over Firefox since the recent updates. The new updates Firefox has made it slow sometimes and Flash Player is terrible on Firefox.

You didn't get warnings like the rest though.
The posts were not as terrible as what the others may post but...

there are some posts which i do think "WHY DID I NOT GET A WARNING FOR THIS?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I look back at 2013 and find that least at least half of my posts, if not more than half, consisted of nothing but reaction images.

I've long improved since late 2013.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Warning Received
Even being banned for a few days was horrible.
I had to go back to the horrible pleb prison.
ugh.......
*shivers*
miiverse.
Really? I had to go to Infraction Land Prison. Miiverse seems 10x worse, tho.

Is he though? Is he really?
Yeah, I'm *read my profile location*. Well, see you guys later!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My brother is so bad at navigation in Skyrim I'm going to killify him
Speaking of Skyrim, I'm playing that right now. Setting up an Orc to wield the Hammer of Might with a full set of dwarven with the special dwarven helm that grants a 60 Stamina boost with an added steam attack. On the side- a dwarven enhanced crossbow.

Just got done with making and retiring another generic sneak archer so I decided to step out of the shadows for some real man's battles. Or Orc, in this case. :p

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Even being banned for a few days was horrible.
I had to go back to the horrible pleb prison.
ugh.......
*shivers*
miiverse.
Miiverse has much stricter admins but you can get a warning for saying "Project M" for criminal activity...

The same has happened when somebody said "Project X"

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Alright
l'll try this Pikachu for a bit and see how this goes.
Speaking of Skyrim, I'm playing that right now. Setting up an Orc to wield the Hammer of Might with a full set of dwarven with the special dwarven helm that grants a 60 Stamina boost with an added steam attack. On the side- a dwarven enhanced crossbow.

Just got done with making and retiring another generic sneak archer so I decided to step out of the shadows for some real man's battles. Or Orc, in this case. :p
Orc's are a pretty fun race to play. My favorite was always Argonians, but Orcs did have some awesome customization options.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Alright
l'll try this Pikachu for a bit and see how this goes.

Orc's are a pretty fun race to play. My favorite was always Argonians, but Orcs did have some awesome customization options.
I only play a little bit of Skyrim on the Xbox 360... I might play it again...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
My collection of avi is terrible because i am a scrub who does not have premium... :salt:

*sad violin mlg horn*

I guess i will go to pixiv and start my premium collection soon...

:pikachu:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My favorite race is the Nords, but is in a tie with both beast races, Khajiits and Argonians. I also like Orcs, Bretons, High Elves and Redguards.

But really, I played them all and honestly, I like them all. For the build I'm doing, I wanted power and intimidation so Orcs fit the bill. That and I haven't played the race in a long time.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I only play a little bit of Skyrim on the Xbox 360... I might play it again...
It had a lot of content, so I played it for like two years. It's a pretty good game and is quite fun if you like Elder Scrolls/Third-Person RPG's.
Hey Soul, how's it going? :troll:

Anyway Nice avi, I need it to be Halloween already as it's my second favorite holiday.
I WILL DESTRO-
Ye, it looked pretty nice to me. Halloween is always a fun Holiday over all.
Thanks for reminding me to get Halloween icons
Yours seems... alright enough for Halloween so it works.
My collection of avi is terrible because i am a scrub who does not have premium... :salt:

*sad violin mlg horn*

I guess i will go to pixiv and start my premium collection soon...

:pikachu:
I just use whatever image I tend to like for an avatar.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I looked back at my first posts. I was rying to be a sane guy... it didn't last.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Random question but...

Which one is better... Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut takeout??

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Random question but...

Which one is better... Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut takeout??
I'd say Domino's, but that's just me.

And also, I don't celebrate Halloween, so I'm sticking to my non-cluttered avatar on October 31. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom