• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i found it kinda odd though considering it's a 3 day weekend for most, I think.
Im going to be working on homework all wekend
Finally told my boss(es) tonight that I'll be leaving my job.

That wasn't too bad. It was agonizing waiting til my shift finished, then having to wait around until my boss was available. They were happy for me for getting on Masters and congratulated me with a hand shake. I feel satisfied.

Now I wonder how much the rest of the staff care.
Would it really matter in the end if the rest of the staff cared? I mean, just wondering

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Anyone else excited about the return of steven Universe on the 10th?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm downloading an Android ROM right now because my phone sucks and the Fate/Grand Order official site has announced free codes for Servants and I wanna get EMIYA and Siegfried (and probably Tamamo and Heracles).

Shirou knows.jpg

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Anyone else excited about the return of steven Universe on the 10th?
...no.

My avatar is lying.
Would it really matter in the end if the rest of the staff cared? I mean, just wondering
While I was never really chummy/close friends with any of 'em, they're still really nice people. It's just the whole time I couldn't connect since none of them shared any of my interests. I'm just wondering myself.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
By randomly watching episodes I managed to catch up with Steven Universe; CN Latin America aired a full hour of episodes at 2am MST; so I watched like 25 episodes of SU per week before going to sleep

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
By randomly watching episodes I managed to catch up with Steven Universe; CN Latin America aired a full hour of episodes at 2am MST; so I watched like 25 episodes of SU per week before going to sleep
How do you like it so far?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think you ever do much lol.
I'm just practicing Pikachu combo's right now.
I guess life is a thing for everyone else. And yep, I don't. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How do you like it so far?
Best show in CN right now; specially because the slight decline of quality in Adventure Time (that felt harder in LA because the voice cast was forced to change his style to dub the series).
Returning to SU, it is great because some episodes are really chill and others are feels trips with major plot stuff, giving a nice variety and character development,

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Best show in CN right now; specially because the slight decline of quality in Adventure Time (that felt harder in LA because the voice cast was forced to change his style to dub the series).
Returning to SU, it is great because some episodes are really chill and others are feels trips with major plot stuff, giving a nice variety and character development,
You're lucky you just caught up in time for it's return next week. We went through 3 separate hiatus between May to September thanks to the Steven Bomb events. Though we got plenty good episodes, we were forced to sit through dry spells.

What's annoying is we don't know if it's because the production crew were running short on completed episodes, or if it's just CN bull****ting with timeslots.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So my TV stopped working and the repair guy said it would be expensive enough to where I might as well buy a new TV. So TV shopping for me tomorrow morning.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I don't think you ever do much lol.
I'm just practicing Pikachu combo's right now.
Im not going to lie... I thought you were Soul. because of the signature.
Its going to be boring weekend... :flight:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm playing metal gear solod 5. There's lot of butt shots and shots showing almost up Ishmael's hospital gown. lol

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Guys! It's returning!
Yaaay
It's been so long

I haven't been active for good reasons I don't wanna get into but I won't be able to get on this 'til Monday so I'll try to be active as long as I can on here

Luig

Confused
Warning Received
HOLY CRAP.
This thread is going normal thread speed now!!
Btw I found a great moscow dance clip.
Kinda unrelated.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi :)

So, since I have access to all of my drives, I want to have my vm run on my faster hdd so that i can delete the windows stuff on my slower one and use it as storage.

The thing is, I could recreate a vmdk for virtualbox, but tbh, I want to be able to run it with vmware, it apparently just works better, but it is very hard to move the files and just use them.....it just doesn't work.

So, I decided to opt for a virtual clean install of windows 10, you can do this if you used the same hardware (which.....I think I am), like it doesn;t have a key to enter, but it coudl somehow work when you sign up.

The reason i said i think is vm stuff, I had problem when i would boot into it real and it would fail to activate foprcong me to call ms to reactivate......

If it fails, I still have my installlation on my slow drive, but please, I hope it would work.....

Btw, @Flight what do you use to visualise stuff? vmware or virtualbox?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After smashing my head trying to review the new Iron Maiden album I noted something, this is an album made to be listened in old school mode; not with fancy headphones, but with your car or home stereo on full blast.
The album was recorded in a more organic enviroment (with all the band playing in unison in a room instead of recording every instrument in individual sessions) and thus should be listened in such organic way to catch that vibe, sure you can listen with headphones to check more in detail the drum fills or riffs of a song but the true enjoyment comes when you drop the isolating earphones and you have the music sounding hard in your room or car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom