• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Weren't these kinds of posts unallowed based on Monday's events?
Really? Why.. would that be not allowed... -.-
Nevermind..
there is nothing wrong with that post at all because Im simply complamenting his icon, nothing more, nothing less.

In no way was I fishing for likes or anything

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Somebody mentioned Spyro. I've been summoned.
What's up everyone? :grin:

Well, he's purple and a dragon. Makes sense.
Speaking of PS1 and 2 games, what would you guys think of crash in smash?(rhyme without realizing)
A possibility. But Activision said they've already got something planned for him (though nobody knows what it is).

D

Deleted member

Nevermind..
there is nothing wrong with that post at all because Im simply complamenting his icon, nothing more, nothing less.

I for one was okay with the post and all, but since we've got to comply with the rules and stuff..

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I for one was okay with the post and all, but since we've got to comply with the rules and stuff..
If I really get anything for that I will be kinda mad because that post is so completely innocent. I dont see anything wrong with it

Which I know I might anyway because rules...

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Nevermind..

I'm not the only one who read that in Near's voice am I

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hey Obobo what is your avy supposed to be?
It's supposed to be beautiful imo.

I don't see what's wrong with complimenting someones avi btw, you're making discussion and saying something nice, I don't think that's bad at all.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I'm back. Apparently, the old High School that I went to is having "Shrek The Musical". It's all OGRE!!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's supposed to be beautiful imo.

I don't see what's wrong with complimenting someones avi btw, you're making discussion and saying something nice, I don't think that's bad at all.
Hey I like it. It just looks like a lot of different shades of purple. lol

Neo Zero

Hey I like it. It just looks like a lot of different shades of purple. lol
The main subject is a fish-thing, the rest I threw together for her, try and capture it's majesty and what not

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I use forums for debate about which character would win in a fight against another a lot and right now someone is trying to convince me that Smash Bros. is a canon representation of Peach's power and I'm just kinda sitting here wondering why I bother

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You know, I just found a really awesome Pikachu image, but then everyone will think I'm Soul. or something.
Ah well, avatar struggles.
I use forums for debate about which character would win in a fight against another a lot and right now someone is trying to convince me that Smash Bros. is a canon representation of Peach's power and I'm just kinda sitting here wondering why I bother
Peach is... a decent fighter, as shown in her own DS game, but... N-no, Smash is not exactly the best representation of a character's power. At all.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You really like pixiv, eh?
Thats where I get half of my Icons from lol
The main subject is a fish-thing, the rest I threw together for her, try and capture it's majesty and what not
Also thanks for those Triforce Heroes pictures, I saw the Cheerleading costume and lost it

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
oh well actually, I coudl ask this but.....

is there any improvement that vmware player has over virtualbox?
Vmware has better virtualization and better hardware for the VM. I perfer Vmware over Virtual Box.

You can have higher video memory where Virtual Box limits you to 128MB and it is much faster overall.
You know, I just found a really awesome Pikachu image, but then everyone will think I'm Soul. or something.

Peach is... a decent fighter, as shown in her own DS game, but... N-no, Smash is not exactly the best representation of a character's power. At all.
She is very good in Melee.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm quite aware as Armada has displayed how good she is, and my bro and I experimented a lot. However, that's an in-game thing. Obviously if we were to base characters off true power, well... The game would be terrible unbalanced.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If it were canon Ike would be the best character followed by Palutena.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I just noticed Silver's receiving a peck on the forehead in your avi, who is that?
you know, i'm not 100% sure on that, but it looks like Maria to me. It's... kinda an odd thing, but I thought Silver looked super nice in the image, so I did my best to crop that bit out.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

IMO if every Smash character fought using their actual power but only the items they have in Smash it'd be a toss-up between Pit and Samus.

Pit is has some ridiculous offense and some pretty good flight-speed when given the power to actually fly, but Samus is also Mach 5 and her missiles are mini-nukes (as seen in the manga).

EDIT: If we allow all items from their respective franchises and assume they are using them rationally then it'd be a tie between Link with the Full Triforce and Shulk with the Final Monado because both are omnipotent.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Vmware has better virtualization and better hardware for the VM. I perfer Vmware over Virtual Box.

You can have higher video memory where Virtual Box limits you to 128MB and it is much faster overall.

linux tells me that my igpu (I don;t need a discrete gpu. but thanks to my new case I CAN have one) takes 256mb of ram.

This means that virtualbox cut my vram in half.....ouch, yeah I;ll try vmware.

D

Deleted member

He's using Quagsire as his icon. (?)
I doubt there would be any confusion, at least for now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
He's using Quagsire as his icon. (?)
I doubt there would be any confusion, at least for now.
You'd be correct, but Sonic Budha thought I was Soul. earlier because I had a Pikachu gif in my sig. I'm sure a full fledged avatar that's Pikachu wouldn't help the cause.
But we'll see, it fits the upcoming Halloween theme quite well, hence I was gonna switch.

Neo Zero

you know, i'm not 100% sure on that, but it looks like Maria to me. It's... kinda an odd thing, but I thought Silver looked super nice in the image, so I did my best to crop that bit out.
I think it's....oh lord whats her name. Cosmos? The green plant alien chick from Sonic X.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Let's see some of my older posts. *Looks at older posts* *sigh*...nothing but...

****posting
Silly Infractions
Meme-posting
Talking about banned users
"Trolling" (Yeah, I am using that word very loosely)

Eh, I need to keep my nose clean, because I have tons of boogers. Know what I'm sayin'?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I think it's....oh lord whats her name. Cosmos? The green plant alien chick from Sonic X.
wait... really?
I dunno, it looked like Maria in the full image due to the blue colored clothing/hair... thing, and blonde hair.
Let's see some of my older posts. *Looks at older posts* sigh...nothing but...

****posting
Silly Infractions
Meme-posting
Talking about banned users
"Trolling"

Eh, I need to keep my nose clean, because I have tons of boogers. Know what I'm sayin'?
you're doing... somewhat better, these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom