• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Just go to the page in the title to spare us writing it and blah blah blah
Already did before posting. =3
I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything else important.
Hylian locked the thread for a while and wants us to start improving the quality of our posts.

Then we saw a bunch of leaks that are most likely fake, some already proven fake.
So same old same old? :awesome:
OK.

Did you read Hylian's post? It is really important...
I have actually. =)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Newcastle United F.C.???

That is the team of where i currently live... Even though football us huge in the UK... I never got interested in playing or watching it...
I see Manchester United F.C. and Newcastle United F.C on the TV because my dad records soccer games almost everyday

You should see me During FIFA, oh man I love it

Last edited:

Soul.

Honestly, I don't think anyone here dislikes you. That might just be another pessimistic doubt of yours.
I suppose, but then again I really don't feel like coming here anymore. I just post when I want to and that's it.
But it might another one of those, yeah.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Update on my attempt to have windows on half of my faster hdd.

vmware really didn;t liked to use partitions so i had to use the entire drive with half being ntfs partiion = windows installed on half of it :)\

now the problem is after I booted into it, it said it couldn;t activate my thing......I never changed my motherboard and cpu plus, it's supposed to be activated.

So now I tried to make a vmdk for virtualbox and this actually worked for partitions so right now, i am installing it via virtualbox.

If the activation doesn;t work, it's because of the installation itself in which I might have to do......very crazy stuff.

I would have to install win7 with my prodcut key that WILL activate, making sure it is activate, and upgrade to 10 and it SHOULD work then.

The problem is how time consuming it sounds. Btw, apparently, my windows got so cogged up that it's why win10 was so slower, the clean install on vmware was MUCH better....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm visiting 3.0 right now and I saw a @--- comment suggesting me to go to an official waifu thread. But it's closed.

... Hey, maybe I could make my ow- NO I STILL HAVE TO STAND MORE DAYS.

D

Deleted member

You should Pick Netherlands and Spain and recreate 2010 Fifa World Cup Final

No lie, that kick to the Spains players chest pissed me off bad

I was so salty that day
If I wanted to recreate salt, I'd recreate the 2006 World Cup Final; Italy vs. France. Whenever the World Cup comes around, my family draws teams that we have to support, and the winner gets to take everyone out to dinner wherever they want. My brother had France, and I had Italy that year. No one wanted France to win because they eliminated everyone.

And then I wasted my reward on Friendly's

D

Deleted member

My posting here has been more or less the same I think. I dunno. I haven't been here long enough to really "change" or anything.
Mine is still the same, just with a few minor changes. It's more like a Flight 6.2 if anything.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I suppose, but then again I really don't feel like coming here anymore. I just post when I want to and that's it.
But it might another one of those, yeah.
Seconding the pessimistic doubt.

Honestly, you've always seemed alright by me. Bit of a debbie downer from time to time, but, y'know, reasonably so. Minutely. Just a little. Little Debbie. Mmm, Oatmeal Creme Pies.

Sorry, went off a moment there.

Seriously though, any pessimism you possess strikes me as the curse of a sane man in an insane world. It's all good, don't doubt it. I got your back, homie.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If I wanted to recreate salt, I'd recreate the 2006 World Cup Final; Italy vs. France. Whenever the World Cup comes around, my family draws teams that we have to support, and the winner gets to take everyone out to dinner wherever they want. My brother had France, and I had Italy that year. No one wanted France to win because they eliminated everyone.

And then I wasted my reward on Friendly's
Isnt it Italy that throws a lot in almost every game?

Everytime I see Italy play, a playing throws himself on the ground and rolls around like they are hurt

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Back in the day I posted stupid stuff in an attempt to get laughs. Today, I post stupid stuff in an attempt to get laughs BUT WITH LESS REACTION IMAGES!

*sniff* I've come so far.

D

Deleted member

Isnt it Italy that throws a lot in almost every game?

Everytime I see Italy play, a playing throws himself on the ground and rolls around like they are hurt
I haven't really paid attention since 2006, so I wouldn't know. Every time I see my brother watching a game though, players always fall over and act injured to get penalties.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Back in the day I posted stupid stuff in an attempt to get laughs. Today, I post stupid stuff in an attempt to get laughs BUT WITH LESS REACTION IMAGES!

*sniff* I've come so far.
Funnily, if you search "anything new?" plus my username, you get around 6 or more pages about it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I haven't really paid attention since 2006, so I wouldn't know. Every time I see my brother watching a game though, players always fall over and act injured to get penalties.
I love watching the penalty get denied also and looking at the salty look on the fakers face when he gets a red card for faking

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys what's happenin'?

I feel tired. Tonight's football game was a mixed bag. It was great in the stands but a lot of people screwed up in the march, and I was one of the worst. Considering I'm already terrified of the Band Director as it is, I'm not looking forward to Tuesday.

But eh, whatever. I screwed up, so did a lot of other people and some people told me others were worse (WHO MISSES A HALT BY 12 STEPS EARLY AND CASUALLY WALKS INTO PLACE!?) but sometimes you just don't do so well. Besides, I had a lot of fun in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarter.

S

Silver_1357

I forgot to tell y'all that at my school, we had a talent show.

The winner was a 6th grader who surprisingly, could dance like a boss.

He even moonwalked like he was Michael Jackson. The crowd loved him.

Everyone else was just singing songs. Bleh. -_-

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Im about to go to bed, I just want to share some costumes that is in Triforce Heroes
zelda-tri-force-heroes-3.jpg zelda-tri-force-heroes-6.jpg zelda-tri-force-heroes-23.jpg

Im so damn happy
He even moonwalked like he was Michael Jackson. The crowd loved him.
Seeing many people " moonwalk" ruins it for me now

Its nothing special now

It was good when it was only MJ doing it

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Too bad Italy has declined really bad in football ever since the 2006 World Cup... I always felt the 2010 and 2014 lineup missed important players like Totti

Anyways, listening Dead Rising music is motivating me to finish Off the Record

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I just noticed in the Salty Suite, Leffen patted Chilin's should when he SD.
I laughed way too much.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well..that's because historically females have typically worn dresses instead of males. I mean it's not exactly a common sight to go outside and see dudes in dresses.
And suits were historically for men but I don't see anyone saying anything about that in the world :drshrug:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
But I have seen some pretty good men in dresses before and they looked good. Whats stopping them if no one stops us?
For some reason men don't seem to have that same luxury as women. Girls can dress like guys and no one bats an eye but when a guy dresses like a girl they're relentlessly picked on, no doubt history plays a part where something like that was seen as "unmanly" and still holds true today.

I don't judge people in that way, I mean if a guy wants to dress that way why should I care? But that's just the world we currently live in.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So......I got even more trouble :(

The thing indeed doesn;t activate. It might be because I chnaged my drives stuff, but the point is it jsut refuse to activate so I have to get an activated win 7, upgrade to 10 and hope I can clean install after.

The problem is that I am honestly not sure if they will accept my key for 7 (it should though) and it might not help me to get it with vmware (btw, vmware has some bugs on linux so not sure if I want to use it)

Now, thanks to the fantastic guys at ms, but the win7 iso have been taken down so now I am pretty much getting one on torrent......yay!!!!!!!!!!

As for the old installation, I actually bokre it and I know what is wrong, I just need to boot a reparable disc (hopefulkly iso of these exists) and do some fixmbr command. See, my mbr did changed as I kinda chnaged the cabling of the drives.

So yeah, all this for just a compatibility expansion that I wiould only use 5% of the time.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
For some reason men don't seem to have that same luxury as women. Girls can dress like guys and no one bats an eye but when a guy dresses like a girl they're relentlessly picked on, no doubt history plays a part where something like that was seen as "unmanly" and still holds true today.

I don't judge people in that way, I mean if a guy wants to dress that way why should I care? But that's just the world we currently live in.
And thats gotta stop
We should call it the Luigi Movement

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom