• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's why I'm not a mod

I'm bad

Like the power glove

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
By being a good user, and by not asking to be a mod.
Of course, it's ultimately up to the admins.
:231:
Lets see,
mostly good, can enforce security, would tackle the areas with the most rule breaking (64 social thread), would give me something to do while I wait for new news.
If I were a mod, my attitude would change from a joker to an enforcer hunting down rule breakers, I'd make
IsmaЯ look like one of the nicest mods on the planet when it comes to spams, I'd make the most brutal mod in the entire boards look like the nicest mod in the world, none would dare break the rules in my presence! :laugh:

Anyway that's what it would be like if I were a mod.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I once got offered a spot on the moderating team at another forum I used to frequent but I declined. I'm not interested in moderating forums and I don't think I'll ever be truly qualified for modship.

Besides, the forum where I was offered is absolutely cancerous so I'm glad I turned it down. :secretkpop:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Lets see,
mostly good, can enforce security, would tackle the areas with the most rule breaking (64 social thread), would give me something to do while I wait for new news.
If I were a mod, my attitude would change from a joker to an enforcer hunting down rule breakers, I'd make
IsmaЯ look like one of the nicest mods on the planet, none would dare break the rules in my presence! :laugh:

Anyway that's what it would be like if I were a mod.
Ismar is actually generally nice, if we're speaking honestly. I mean, they've never done anything outright rude, as far as I'm concerned.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Ismar is actually generally nice, if we're speaking honestly. I mean, they've never done anything outright rude, as far as I'm concerned.
Ismar is infamously know for having a no spam tolerance, I also have no idea who the most brutal mod is, if I knew that I'd have put it down, I edited it a bit, take another look.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm bored.
acTJC7M.png
Anyone here can do some Smash? Or i have to go at Jump and Shoot 3 Edition Zero?

D

Deleted member

I would do a bad job as a staff member and get ousted in just one day.

Makes sense, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It is bad that i actually want to play MMX6? Even tough it's considered as one of the least good X game in the series?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It is bad that i actually want to play MMX6? Even tough it's considered as one of the least good X game in the series?
Not really, if you enjoy a series naturally you are going to play the series and it's respective games. It would be silly to not play a game simply because people consider it bad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not really, if you enjoy a series naturally you are going to play the series and it's respective games. It would be silly to not play a game simply because people consider it bad.
Well people opinion are only one thing that i consider when i want a game. Because i always look all the thing that could say to me "Oh man, i so want this game!" or "Uh.....I think i won't take this game". But X6 seem to be in a weird case for me, it's seem OK but there is other thing that could be difficult for me. (Such as the high difficulty spike.) But hey, i would see. For now, it will be just impossible to buy it since i don't have a PS2 and that i would prefer to play X4 and X5 before X6. (And ZX and ZX Advent too.)

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well people opinion are only one thing that i consider when i want a game. Because i always look all the thing that could say to me "Oh man, i so want this game!" or "Uh.....I think i won't take this game". But X6 seem to be in a weird case for me, it's seem OK but there is other thing that could be difficult for me. (Such as the high difficulty spike.) But hey, i would see. For now, it will be just impossible to buy it since i don't have a PS2 and that i would prefer to play X4 and X5 before X6. (And ZX and ZX Advent too.)
That's fair, but it's also good to check out gameplay and look up the mechanics and such. I have heard negative things about X6, but it still seems like a good MM game as a whole. Apparently some missions or mechanics ticked folks off, but it seems otherwise generally well-received.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's fair, but it's also good to check out gameplay and look up the mechanics and such. I have heard negative things about X6, but it still seems like a good MM game as a whole. Apparently some missions or mechanics ticked folks off, but it seems otherwise generally well-received.
I have see lot of thing on X6. And the major complain come from the difficulty and maybe the story too. But the problem with the difficulty is that there is alot of difficulty spike, with alot of thing that can kill you in one hit and even some bad game design. (You can't complete a level apparently if you don't have a part of the armor for X.) But excepted that, the gameplay of X and Zero seem to be good as always. So yeah, X6 is a weird case. I should try it one day.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Oi, I think I am developing a cold.
Ah, I see. Then that makes sense. I have personally never played any X, only Zero and the original Mega Man series.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oi, I think I am developing a cold.

Ah, I see. Then that makes sense. I have personally never played any X, only Zero and the original Mega Man series.
You quote the wrong message i think. But excepteted that, i played only the classic and the Zero Series. (MM2 and 3 for the classic and 1 and 3 for Zero.) I also played the first MMX, i even finish this one at 100% in one day.:4ness:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You quote the wrong message i think. But excepteted that, i played only the classic and the Zero Series. (MM2 and 3 for the classic and 1 and 3 for Zero.) I also played the first MMX, i even finish this one at 100% in one day.:4ness:
nah, i quoted correctly. i just felt like stating that for some reason and i dunno why...
anyways, im gonna go sleep. goodnight m8.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
nah, i quoted correctly. i just felt like stating that for some reason and i dunno why...
anyways, im gonna go sleep. goodnight m8.
OK, good night m8. Have some MLG dream.:denzel:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You'd think that after consistently having a 20% to 50% catch rate in Pokemon Shuffle, it would take maybe 5 tries to catch a Pokemon right? I've attempted over 10 times and still can't get Emboar. >_>

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god, i am reading a review of the Mega Man Zero Manga. And like a expected, the Manga seem REALLY bad. "sigh" I guess that make a good Manga from the Zero series is too hard for the creator of this crap? I guess it is.:drshrug:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I was flipping through the channels when I came across Daffy Duck The Wizard merry melody on Boomerang.

Okay one- it originates from the Looney Tunes Show, so I was astounded on how good it was. Two- WHY ISN'T THIS A MOTHER****ING SERIES?! Cartoon Network has nothing but **** save two series. I would totally devote my time in watching a series that makes Daffy both cool and the main character.

Ah, but alas, life isn't that good. :(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@discussion earlier on this page:
Men in women's clothing is often aesthetically displeasing.

On a slightly different topic, equity or equality is not part of the natural law, as is obvious from the mere observation that some are born with superior physical and mental capacities.
Private property, on the other hand, is, therefore wherever the positive law, human-instituted, virtue of equality contradicts private property, humans ought to regard the natural law as the superior.
This necessarily means the absolute right to discriminate on whatever arbitrary basis.
Granting, of course, that arbitrary basis can be pig-headed, but we would be far more pig-headed to violate the natural law and force the other person to adopt an intelligent discrimination / nondiscrimination.
Of course, men and women are not equal in regards to their biology. That is a fact.

However, it doesn't mean they shouldn't aspire for the same things in life. Gender equality is about equality in rights. Are you saying people should be judged by their gender, rather then their actual capacities and willingness to progress in life?

Men and women should have the equal right to pursue their own ambitions and aspirations in life. Their gender shouldn't be an obstacle in their path.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Well golly, It's been 3 days since posted last....
YES, I'M STILL ALIVE. :yeahboi:

Also, whenever I type "board" now, it always comes out as "bored".
I blame you for this, Flight.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And i just finished MMZ3! And it was great! I used alot of cyber elfe on the final boss for healing me. It was the only moment that i used cyber elfe so yeah. My next target is MMZ2. In a another day however.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This just reminds me of @Louie G. and gets me sad.

Come back, Louie G.

We miss you. :(
Well, if I recall correctly, @Azure Warrior did say he talked with him on Skype a few months ago, and he did say he wanted to come back, so at least there's some hope of it.

By being a good user, and by not asking to be a mod.
Of course, it's ultimately up to the admins.
:231:
Well I don't want to be a mod anyway.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I read the story isn't as great as the others, but I never read anything about gameplay being bad. I see more praise for it.
Too much filler for an MGS game, which isnt helped by grind mentality and microtransaction economy. The controls are excelent but the mechanics themselves are standardised and pretty boring. Maybe not everyone shares that sentiment, but I heard it echoed by few people already.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Doing a no health upgrades, Shovel-only run of Shovel Knight is friggin' difficult when fighting the bosses. Can barely get close to Polar Knight.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I took drive-by pictures of a sports stadium and got carsick in the process.

Urgh. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom