• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I got this cool idea for a Smash Bros. 4 Arcade.
It would have traditional fighting controls but it would have 1 Gamecube Controller adapter. ( being in the middle of the arcade cabinet) Just in case if someone wants to use the most known controller for Smash. It would have a button set for smashes, maybe one set for tilts (it may take up too much space) Not sure where the other buttons could go. (Jumping grabbing shielding, taunting etc.) And if it was possible to mod the game in a big way, Instead of rage, you could activate a "Final Combo" When a meter is filled up. It would last lasts for 8 seconds. Hitstun is increased and Knockback is reduced. It would have you pulling off combos, to end it with a Final smash. Some characters final smash however, cant "combo" like Fox, Falco or GAW etc. For them, it more like a chase to get the kill if the end it like that. Characters like Wario Charizard Lucario wil get to combo more because Transformation like these will have more combos.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It is bad that i actually want to play MMX6? Even tough it's considered as one of the least good X game in the series?
It is not that bad. Level design is wonky, but music and bosses are still great. Though it is not awesome as X, X2 and X4, it's nowhere near as bad as X7 and X8.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All those Mega Man fanart that i found on Devienart.:4larry: I known this site have alot of disturbing or weird thing in it. But when you search right, you can find alot of cool thing in it! In my opinion.:4gaw:
It is not that bad. Level design is wonky, but music and bosses are still great. Though it is not awesome as X, X2 and X4, it's nowhere near as bad as X7 and X8.
Someone say to me that X8 was OK. What do you think on that?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
All those Mega Man fanart that i found on Devienart.:4larry: I known this site have alot of disturbing or weird thing in it. But when you search right, you can find alot of cool thing in it! In my opinion.:4gaw:

Its more of a stereotype... Its cool. Just have to search up what you want with a filter on. I have had 1 or 2 problems with people not tagging their work as NSFW but thats all. The stereotype mostly comes from people searching for something with the filter off for NSFW pictures. Thats all really.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Its more of a stereotype... Its cool. Just have to search up what you want with a filter on. I have had 1 or 2 problems with people not tagging their work as NSFW but thats all. The stereotype mostly comes from people searching for something with the filter off for NSFW pictures. Thats all really.
I rarely see NSFW picture. I see some but i never something that horrible. I found in contrary alot of good thing! So yeah, Devianart is fine for me.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I rarely see NSFW picture. I see some buti never something that horrible. I found in contrary alot of good thing! So yeah, Devianart is fine for me.
Sometimes I see certain things in "Whats hot" but just got to be mature about it. lol

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

I agree on the Deviantart part. If you dig deep enough, you can find some pretty amazing things. :)
Hey everyone! How's it going? :grin:

S

Silver_1357

So everyone is talking about Mega Man X, yet nobody talks about X3.

I guess X3 is severely underrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree on the Deviantart part. If you dig deep enough, you can find some pretty amazing things. :)
Hi!:4kirby:
I was going to demand if someone wanted to see a dialogue between two of my OC. Do you want to see it?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
How come I don't know this guy? Did he pass away or something?
He was a guy that used to post during pre-release smash speculation on mostly character discussion.
I just haven't seen him recently is all, which I assume is what Opossum is referring to, I don't think he died or if he did that anyone would know...

I should clarify that I didn't really talk with the guy myself, nor did I have an account when he was account. I know of him purely through lurking.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am good!

I am practicing Melee... Then i might get domino's pizza!

Hi!:4kirby:
I was going to demand if someone wanted to see a dialogue between two of my OC. Do you want to see it?
OK. I will see!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I saw him on occasions, but I think what most knew about him was a Super Smashboards group that happened a while back. It's long since dead now, but it used to be very active.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello! :b:
Hmm..sure! Why not?
That would be cool to see.
I am good!

I am practicing Melee... Then i might get domino's pizza!

OK. I will see!
OK i wll show it However, i will write the dialogue in another post. But i would tag for that you see it! But here a title that i just thinked.
"Erzo and Cobra : Pre-Battle Dialogue "

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, we're talking about @Louie G.? I miss him too. :ohwell:

IIRC he went off-site to stay away from spoilers. Wish he'd come back.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Eh, we just don't want to deal with a messy flame war later on. :p That's all.

:231:
I'm aware. Just wanted to voice my opinion without getting messy. Just sad how much we get viewed these days when we voice our opinions but that's me.

Okay trying to get back into Smash and I need a character suggestion that is off the bat that I normally don't play as to try out and Ganondorf is out of the picture for this one

Go

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't think there's any character playable in Smash that I hate. lol

I don't really get the mindset of hating characters.

This said, I do dislike characters that are somehow repulsive in their characterization.

Anyway, is anyone here up for a few Smash 3DS matches?

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I don't think there's any character playable in Smash that I hate. lol

I don't really get the mindset of hating characters.

This said, I do dislike characters that are somehow repulsive in their characterization.

Anyway, is anyone here up for a few Smash 3DS matches?
I can have a few matches if ya want. :nifty:

T

Trick or Treat

I'm aware. Just wanted to voice my opinion without getting messy. Just sad how much we get viewed these days when we voice our opinions but that's me.

Okay trying to get back into Smash and I need a character suggestion that is off the bat that I normally don't play as to try out and Ganondorf is out of the picture for this one

Go
Jigglypuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom