• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smart Bombs are a blast in Brawl!

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
lol y are ppl so argumentative. princess just asked an obvious question lol. people here need to be more nice::p

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
This week already completely and totally trumps last week.

Iceberg was great, I find it hard to complain about a Final Smash that was previously completely unknown. The only thing that bugs me is it not being double-updated.

The Smart Bomb is fantastic and one of those items I've been wanting to see in Smash for a long time. I jumped for joy when I saw it in the demonstration footage. Glad to finally see the update, too, to stop completely worthless speculation as to what game it's from, even if 99% of us knew it was from Star Fox.

Training is a yawn as there's absolutely nothing new about it. Thank god they had the decency to double update this one.
but that FS sucked so bad i mean big deal if the place turns to ice and a 50% chance of u being frozen
its kinda lame i feel sorry for ice climbers =/

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I love to have explosive matches in Melee. Smart bombs will make those matches a heck of a lot better.

M.K

Level 55
I remember a time when stuff that we didn't previously know about was good info.
But we knew about this...from all of the E4All Videos.

Personally, the only thing that could've saved this update would be if Training Mode had some "OMG COOL" features, but it's the exact boring same.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman

Personally, the only thing that could've saved this update would be if Training Mode had some "OMG COOL" features, but it's the exact boring same.
With the C-Stick functioning as the camera still.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

well you can use smash balls and assist trophies any time you want...that's cool

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
In Star Fox Assault there are two bombs, one mainly found in multiplayer mode. That bomb in multiplayer mode, which is orange is called a Cluster Bomb. Nova Bomb was just a retooled name for the Smart Bomb.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I'm kinda angry at the "Smart" misnomer, as the Brawl item does NOT distinguish friend or foe, does NOT lock on, and can NOT be remotely triggered. They should have stuck with Nova. I didn't notice they changed the name since the original.

Top Bottom