• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small Melee tourney, winner takes all!

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Event canceled do to unfavorable response, lack of participants and a high chance of inclement weather. Tim sends his apologies.

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll.....this looks like something you would go to and get robbed....but if not, and kelly doesnt post :pP, ill show up to take your moneyssss(i would also split it down to my homies if they got 2nd...u know who u are =D )

also, yay for a smash tourny in everrryyyy weekend of january...sweet

Comic Sense

Smash Rookie
Smash Tournament

I'm new to this, but I'm Tim. I got some insane players coming by all of which I played at Morton College. Really good, albeit broke, Marth players lol. Me and my roommate (another broke Marth player) always envisioned a HIGH STAKES TOURNAMENT for people to earn some serious cash but at the same time earn a little profit. I mean, this is America right. but I really wanna enjoy a fantastic tournament that i can record and put on Youtube in hopes of getting people into these tournament, and carry out a tradition. If you don't think this is legit, i understand, that's why i'm gonna continue to try and get people to come through. I just want 10 people. that's a $150 pot for the winner. Also, something to be mentioned is that the $5 royalty fee is part of that buy in so i should say that it's a $15 buy-in. but seriously dude, any questions, call or text me or hit me up here.

ORLY

Smash Master
$15 entry, winner-take-all?

good god

EDIT: also, welcome to the scene, Tim!

Smash Cadet
You gonna go to this Tink? It is like a 10 minute drive to where they have the incredi. :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ROFL, I think you guys are getting trolled. people who are new to the the game can't be this serious.

and ROFL at the rules again.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...hilarious....if i go and kels doesnt, 2nd place will get something....if kels goes, and i dont(or even do) only first gets money......oh boy how the generations in smash differ :p....greedy new smashers :pP.

i didnt know this was close to joes....thats not too bad, will prolly make it...i think.

Smash Cadet
Idk Kelly, if you keep giving Tink splits for second, how is he going to have the incentive to improve? :p

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
Event canceled do to unfavorable response, lack of participants and a high chance of inclement weather. Tim sends his apologies.

Top Bottom