• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:~Sleisl's Signature Factory~:.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Hey there folks...

I've been making sigs for ages, but have been in a rut for a while... so I need your help to get me back in the habit! Now before we get started, I'd like to lay down some GROUND RULES:

I take a while to make sigs; call me a perfectionist but I like to see them be the best they can be. Please don't waste my time by making a request for a sig you will only use for a week.

2. High quality renders only please. I recommend planetrenders.net or gamerenders.com . I will not able to make a quality sig out of a low-res render, or a screenshot from a handycam. Garbage in, garbage out as they say.

3. Depending on number of requests and my workload, I may have to restrict requests to a post-count limit in the future. It's the summer and I'm not going on vacation for a while so I'll have enough time hopefully... just a warning.

Now, what will you be getting if you make a request you ask? Well then, let me show you some of my work!

As you can see, I don't only do smash renders. In fact, I prefer to mix it up with model renders and photographs as well, so feel free to choose any render or stock photo at all :chuckle:

All you have to do to request is:
1. Link a render, specify text.
2. Wait
3. ???
4. Profit!

Sure, if you want me to know something you desire in your sig, go ahead. Otherwise I'll just freestyle it :)

No, I do not do animations. Static art only :laugh:

If the request queue is filled, you can still request. The queue just represents the current sigs i'm working on.

NOW MAKE SOME REQUESTS AND SAVE ME FROM MY BOREDOM!

REQUEST QUEUE:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

FINISHED REQUESTS:
1. M@RTH

2. Asaph

3. E123Omega
Big...link

4. Gangsta_inc.

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, I find it a little odd that all the bad/ meh shops get all of the requests and the great ones get none. Either that, or I suck a lot less than I think I do.

Anyways, good luck. I know you will do fine. Put out your best and the requesters will pop up like crazy.

M@RTH

Smash Rookie
YO.

Can you make a sig using one of these pictures [I'll get different one if you need me to]

2. With Sans Serif Font that says Team Nightmare. Somewhere on it?
[And can you make it the style you did the Samus one? and of not, that's fine too.]

If at all possible, that would be great.

[Your sigs are freakin awesome by the way]

Please and thank you =]

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Hey Sleisl, what's up? I was wondering if you were interested in just free-styling a sig for me before I go ahead and ask you to? I thought instead of getting picky, I would let you be a bit creative? Just get back to me.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Finished yours M@RTH; check the finished section of the OP.

Asaph do you want a wolf/brawl render or can I freestyle completely?

M@RTH

Smash Rookie
HOLE-E Crap! that's awesome thanks SOOO MUCH!! [Thanks for getting it done so fast]

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Finished yours M@RTH; check the finished section of the OP.

Asaph do you want a wolf/brawl render or can I freestyle completely?
Basically, I only want:

Asaph (text)
Wolf
Awesome effects like Samus (but not limited to only those effects)

Lastly, and the most obvious, don't make everything pinkish! :p I obviously want a cool/male signature! lol That's all I really want. Other than that, do what you want. ; ) Hopefully I can do these myself one day. Thanks a bunch. It's a real help.

Note: The size should be how big my signature is, but I dunno how to really tell (without lots of trouble) to figure out the size.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Do you work well with photographs? Cause I want a sig that involves having a photo of me in it. :chuckles:

Size: 518x297

Picture: You gotta download it.

Text: Paul

Specifics: Only specific thing that I want is that I want the sig in black and white. Everything else is up to you.

I hope it looks good, your work looks rather promising. :chuckles:

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Finished Asaph; check the OP for your anti-pink sig :laugh:

Photomanips are fine; I'll get right on it :)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Wow, you truly have skill. Thanks a LOT. My friend saw what you had, and he'll likely have a request soon for you. His name is Gangsta_inc.

Just one question, how easy was it to do that? If I can, I'll want to learn so I don't have to ask for signatures.

Again, thanks, it's absolutely awesome.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I have a request!

Sonic and Snake
VWBF (Text)

I'm a fan of blue and eletricity something with like a machine backround

Size similar to what I have for my sig
maybe 350X130

And unlike Asaph, i understand that pink is a manly color *cough* DanHibiki*Cough*

Hopefully that's not too much SRY if it is.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
That's fine Gangsta I'll get on it after I finish E123Omega's manip.

Asaph it really isn't that hard to make a sig like that after you have enough practice; If you want to start by all means do! And make sure you read a lot of tutorials and ALWAYS put up your work for critique :)

Edit: Finished E123Omega's working on Gangsta's now. Check the OP Omega!

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
That's fine Gangsta I'll get on it after I finish E123Omega's manip.

Asaph it really isn't that hard to make a sig like that after you have enough practice; If you want to start by all means do! And make sure you read a lot of tutorials and ALWAYS put up your work for critique :)

Edit: Finished E123Omega's working on Gangsta's now. Check the OP Omega!
I'll keep that in mind. I'll stop posting, but you make sure you continue being awesome with signatures. Good luck.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Um, no offense Sleisl but I don't like it.
Can you make it like

Sorry, I rather have you remake it rather than me never using it.

Sorry again.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Yeah sure thing man I was just going to try abstract and see if you liked it.... I'll go back to smudgestyle.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Finished; Omega check the link again I updated it to a more smudgey style.

Gangsta check the OP.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Finished; Omega check the link again I updated it to a more smudgey style.

Gangsta check the OP.
Great work, the Sonic pic is spot on! Exactly the one I was hoping for, My buddy J O K E R saw it and he'll make a request soon I'm sure.(if he's not being lazy)

Again excellent job. Keep making awesome sigs!

You are indeed t3h awesomeness my friend.

Sleisl

Smash Cadet
Sorry I couldn't get it like you wanted Omega... If you ever need a normal sig don't hesitate to ask though.
Keep the requests coming!

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Hey, Sleisl, do you mind me asking a big favor? I wanted you to recreated the signature, make it look basically just like it looks now, but with the name Denlock. There are TWO names I may go by for Smash, either Asaph or Denlock, and I'm split between the two. Even if I don't use Denlock, I still very much want a sig that has my name. Denlock is my true online name.

Is this too big a favor?

Forget it. And is it possible to delete posts? If it is, I dun know how. >_>

Joker11

Smash Rookie
I have a request, but like Asaph, you can just wing it the way you want it. I just want the general idea below:
_Warrio and Marth

•The Joker (text)

•Blue and silver

The last request is that the sig would be about the size •350 X 130

Thank you Sleisl, if it's not to much trouble. =)

Believer

Smash Rookie
Wow. The examples I've seen are pretty awesome. I'll probably request a sig soon. Once I gather a few pictures and an idea of what I want. That is, if you're willing to take requests right now.

Believer

Smash Rookie
Alright, here's what I want.

Size: 140x615 (Height x Width)
or smaller. That's straight from the site I'll be using it at.

Background: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/supersonic720/Background.jpg
This or something like this.

Character pictures: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/supersonic720/SSBB_Samus_Zero_Suit.png

and

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/supersonic720/SSBB_Meta_Knight.jpg

I really like the effects you used in your Samus one. If you could kind of throw something like that in there, that would be great.

Text: In the middle, "Believer" Below it, "FA"
And in smaller writing or something, maybe in a corner, put "You gotta do what?"

If you can do this for me, that would be great! Please and thank you. =D

Believer

Smash Rookie
lmao, that was a good one

Haha.

But Slesil, it's not because you're not responding or anything, it's because my mains/alts are a little shaky right now. So if I don't keep Zero Suit and Meta Knight as my main/alt, I wouldn't want a sig with them on it.

Chwdr

Smash Rookie
Edit: Sorry about that AlmightJeebus, I wasn't aware. Just saw it on the first page and figured I'd give it a try.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
He isn't doing these anymore I think. This topic was dead and was pointless to bring back, I have a feeling none of you will be getting your sigs any time soon.

Top Bottom