• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Just found out I work 10-2 on the day of the tournament. I work in the same mall so it should not be a problem. A friend of mine is helping me run the tourney, but she does not know very much about smash, she is just good with organization and whatnot.

I was wondering if someone who is coming and who has previously run a tournament could help me out for those couple of hours. You would not need to pay the door fee, and you would have an assistant for registration, brackets, etc, your only job would be to make sure people play their matches and set up the brackets.
Any volunteers?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
all im saying is I'm not paying venue fee either way. so this way just makes it easier on everyone really

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright perfect, im running this tournament then, i will be collecting bribes at all times just let me know.

Foxy

Smash Master
Just found out I work 10-2 on the day of the tournament. I work in the same mall so it should not be a problem. A friend of mine is helping me run the tourney, but she does not know very much about smash, she is just good with organization and whatnot.

I was wondering if someone who is coming and who has previously run a tournament could help me out for those couple of hours. You would not need to pay the door fee, and you would have an assistant for registration, brackets, etc, your only job would be to make sure people play their matches and set up the brackets.
Any volunteers?
I can help too of course, I usually do

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah look if we REALLY need to get there at 10 I'll just sleep at your house Friday and have Twitch wake me up at like 7 or something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah whatever saves me 5 bucks you know.
jim always wakes up early so we'll be fine.

but it would be nice to get housing lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We'll have some for the day after. It really isn't that big of a deal.

I guess if you really want to go somewhere Friday night then it's fine.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Kadaj: picture is too big, go to facebook

Stingers: You get to TO because you are mean.

Kevin: Please please please try to be here on time. I really need the tourney done with as soon as possible. I am not going to wait for anybody.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maria

you can't link to an image unless it has an image file extension at the end.

here is the page you tried to link to:
http://tinypic.com/r/21djxxs/3

see how there's nothing at the end there? it's just linking to the "3" directory.

if you go to that page, you'll be able to click on the image, and then you hit "view raw image" which leads you here.

http://i25.tinypic.com/21djxxs.jpg

which is the direct url, as noted by the .jpg at the end and lack of a bunch of links and logos floating around.

which is the only way you can put img tags around it and have it work.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Yeah I changed it. Honestly though, I am not sure when brawl is going to start. I will tell everyone when melee starts. That is all I can guarantee.

Top Bottom