• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SleepyK's 3000th post

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

Nah, I wouldn't do that to ya. too many pictures anyway.

Ever since I realized that playing Halo 2 was slowly turning me into a spiteful, hate-filled jerk, I took a look at MLG's other competitive game, SSBM. I went to MLG Atlanta 05 and I ended up watching Azen vs (I don't remember) and being totally engrossed despite the fact that the Halo 2 finals were going on. The friendliness of the community blew me away, but from then on it's a pretty standard story. I've met a ton of people and just about everyone has been awesome.
There's lots of stupid stuff involving depression and my inability to believe in myself and whatnot, but many of the friends I've made have literally helped me live. Fullmetal knows what i'm talking about.
In any case, I love you guys, and I love melee.

Shoutouts to come, in traditional lazyk fashion.

Since I've only done shoutouts once or twice, i'm just going to list everyone that I remember and say something about them, in no particular order.
Dazwa - I love you, man, no homo. Srs, the week+days I spent at your house was probably one of the best times I've ever had in my life. I kind of suck at online talkin' though.
Darc - same goes for you, except there wasn't a couch in your room to sleep in, so I couldn't do all those wonderful things... er, we don't tlak 2 mauch n e moar, i mis u
_milktea - I still be calling you milktea. we don't tlak 2 mauch n e mur eizr, i miz u 2.
Col Bol - lol I sort of feel bad for making so many gay jokes considering you're like, 12 (u no ilu bb) but i mean, your ***** is big enough to be considered legal, so..
FullMetal - 2 much luv 4 dis *****. too much stuff to say that would be too private, sexually and non sexually. mainely sexually.
Marty - lol man, marty. I remember meeting you at SoD3 watching you almost beat 112, the guy who had been whooping me every day, and doing it with roy. moov out of kenesaw plz
chaddd - we need to do stuff more often. you're probably one of the coolest cats i've met, and your collection of hendrix shirts is only rivaled by marsfool.
eugene
cornel
marsfool
josh
ihavespaceballs
nite
rice
tim
datman
daniel-zaman
wes
elliot
tong
jeff
xif

man i'm lazy, i'll continue these later.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Glad you've been here so long and had such a great time SleepyK! You're a great bro, and not too bad at dat smash game neither...

Congrats man.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yo cutie, congratz on makin the right decision to switch communities (although this one is needing some serious work at the minute, ahh, i miss the old days of power rankings and tournaments all the time, back before i sucked eurodick for a year and my falcon got about 50 years behind) but regardless, love ya, keep it real, help me bring GA back up to the standards it deserves, the real question is, how. do. we. get. new. players?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
the real question is, how. do. we. get. new. players?
We switch to brawl. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

But **** THAT.
All the people who still PLAY melee in GA, are getting beast. (This sleepy K guy I hear is a MONSTER nowadays)

Gratz, SexyK!!!

I realized I just recently had 1337 as my # of posts, I wish I'd saved that post for this thread.

T_T

D1

Banned via Administration
Good sh** SleepyK! I rememeber how you gave me the hookup on the Smash Hub back in the day ^_~.

"Antivirus, nod32...etc"

XDDD!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
SleepyK inspires me. He is the personification of too goodness. You should probably just change your name to "Too Good" and save us all the trouble.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
sleepy let me be the first to contend to take your sister's hand in marriage
so that i may be with you forever

Top Bottom