• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slasher King's Smash Fests. Durham, North Carolina. Every Wednesday at 4, FESTS ARE O

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm hella bored, I'm going to try to get there right at 4 to begin mutual group ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'm definitely 3+ hours away. XD

I haven't been to europe but I'd realllly like to go. Gotta whup a certain Peach in his own game eventually. =)

jack302

Smash Rookie
haha 40 mins, 3 hours, close enough.
come to one of the epita smash if they're still around.

armada better watch out lol. PAL is kinda different tho. whup amsah on your way there too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah it's all driving, right? What's the big deal haha

Epita smash? What's that?

I know about the differences in the games and will definitely be prepared no matter what. Also Sheik doesn't scare me anymore so I'd be glad to play that guy again too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
looking forward to playing these new guys. ballard, we'll definitely have to get more matches in. i wanna see if my fox is smart enough to match up with your jiggs.

of course, since i'm moving, i'll have my setup. see you guys here.

jack302

Smash Rookie
It is. Put some good music and you'll be there in 5 mins ^^.

French Tournament. Pretty big one. Its on smashboards.

Mhmm well i didn't really play competitive in france so yea i learned all about tech skill here and i dont rly know the difference except for marth's d-air thats a metoe smash in PAL and sheiks d-throw doesnt allow tech chase or something like that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh yeah I remember hearing about that. Thought Epita was a local thing. XD

There are some big differences in the versions of Melee but yeah those are some of the biggest ones for sure haha. You'll get used to the NTSC bs Fox eventually haha. XD

jack302

Smash Rookie
Ohhh yeah I remember hearing about that. Thought Epita was a local thing. XD

There are some big differences in the versions of Melee but yeah those are some of the biggest ones for sure haha. You'll get used to the NTSC bs Fox eventually haha. XD
lol thnx -.- last year we got what? 200+ something like that

Haha i learned how to REALLY play fox on NTSC (even tho i practiced long time on a black and white PAL version here) I switched to marth tho.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, we can never have too many setups. i'd say bring it, if it's not too much of a hassle. i don't foresee it being a particular issue, since i figure slasher has one, and EWB will probably bring his, but having more just allows for everyone to constantly get matches.

jack, i look forward to playing you too. It's been a while since i've played new people, especially new experienced players. lets see how you like NTSC ganon hehehe

jack302

Smash Rookie
jack, i look forward to playing you too. It's been a while since i've played new people, especially new experienced players. lets see how you like NTSC ganon hehehe
same, i've been training with ballard and blake so we pretty much have the same level now. except i still hate his puff.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
EYOOOOOO

yeah ballard took a match from me in our tourney set a few months ago. caught me off guard, and he played well. my game has changed a lot since then, so it'll be interesting to see how both of you fare. either way, it should be a good experience. i doubt you guys get to play against much ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
he's a smart player. he took me to cruise and legitimately frustrated me haha. he seemed so calm about it. must be interesting to have as a training partner haha.

we'll see how your spacing matches up bro. my speed has gotten a little better, but i'll try not to get marshmallow stuck on my ganon's shoes during the combos :).

Top Bottom