• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice
That Dark Pit's arrow damage buff is incorrect. It should be 4.2 or 4.3 now since it already did 3.8 damage before the patch. Pit's arrows do 3.3 damage.
I don't know if many know this but Dark Pit's arrows travel faster than pit's and can be shot in faster successions. Not sure whether this was the case before the patch though. I'm pretty sure dpit's arrows were slower than Pit's before.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That Dark Pit's arrow damage buff is incorrect. It should be 4.2 or 4.3 now since it already did 3.8 damage before the patch. Pit's arrows do 3.3 damage.
I don't know if many know this but Dark Pit's arrows travel faster than pit's and can be shot in faster successions. Not sure whether this was the case before the patch though. I'm pretty sure dpit's arrows were slower than Pit's before.
It was slower last patch

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It took 1 game to get women to crush over him, and he didn't even try. One way or another, women crushed over(Viridi and Phospora) or complimented him(Medusa and Pandora pretty much got along with him in a way). Link on the other hand, if he ever marries Zelda, would have to say something about child support and pay Mario bills, but he's more broke than Mr.Peepers(Duck Hunt Dog) and probably even Ryu.
Three things

1) Have you seen the number of girls that have fallen for Link

2) Link is rich as ****

3) This

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
What are these MUs you speak of that DP does better than Pit in?
I opt for Dark Pit against characters with weaker horizontal recovery. He may also be a bit preferable against fast fallers in general. I think it's laughable that people think the extent of DP's usefulness is Luma.

Also, Dark Pit is better in customs because the Guiding Bow works better with the Electroarm than the Upperdash.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Three things

1) Have you seen the number of girls that have fallen for Link

2) Link is rich as ****

3) This
1. He has to be reincarnated everytime to get a different girl, while Pit doesn't. He might even gotten with those women before Link did, even Marron(or whatever her name was)

2. Pit is also loaded, not counting Palutena's money, or the hearts he stole from all the Zelda games.

3.Probably got to it first, plus Palutena is better than all those Zelda girls(but tied with Hyrule Warriors Zelda)

4. Happy Birthday

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
Bum****, FL (Heart forever in Massachusetts)
NNID
Dante_Galileo
Anybody read any good fanfics lately? Yes, they exist.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9708714/1/I-Want-To-Stay-With-You

Provides interesting theories at least. Considering writing an AU where "Dark" Pit (Dart?) is the original and "regular" Pit (Light Dart/Darttoo??) is the one who comes out of the mirror. Personalities are more or less intact though aside from a few aspects.

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
Anybody read any good fanfics lately? Yes, they exist.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9708714/1/I-Want-To-Stay-With-You

Provides interesting theories at least. Considering writing an AU where "Dark" Pit (Dart?) is the original and "regular" Pit (Light Dart/Darttoo??) is the one who comes out of the mirror. Personalities are more or less intact though aside from a few aspects.
Not lately, but I really do enjoy that one. As for your idea, it would be pretty cool, considering Light Pit would probably instantly side with Palutena, and you could do an interesting deserter plotline with Dark Pit. Would make the Chaos Kin plotline interesting.

I'd also love to read some good Pitena shipfics, because waifu and husbando deserve to be together. :4pit: :4palutena:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not lately, but I really do enjoy that one. As for your idea, it would be pretty cool, considering Light Pit would probably instantly side with Palutena, and you could do an interesting deserter plotline with Dark Pit. Would make the Chaos Kin plotline interesting.

I'd also love to read some good Pitena shipfics, because waifu and husbando deserve to be together. :4pit: :4palutena:
Never knew there was a name for men

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ooohh. I thought you meant ship name. But yes, husbando. He is, because shotas are super-cute. ^.^
If I understood most of these shipping words, I'd ship Pit with every video game chick(even Jill Valentine and Shantae), or just the Ninja Tutles and everyone

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
If anyone has a Kid Icarus fic request, I'd love to do some writing for this thread. You guys are really cool from what I've seen so far.

If I understood most of these shipping words, I'd ship Pit with every video game chick(even Jill Valentine and Shantae), or just the Ninja Tutles and everyone
Shota means a young to early teenage boy. I just happen to really like them. (For example, my Melee main is Young Link.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If anyone has a Kid Icarus fic request, I'd love to do some writing for this thread. You guys are really cool from what I've seen so far.

Shota means a young to early teenage boy. I just happen to really like them. (For example, my Melee main is Young Link.)
I guess I like Shota to then(love me some TMNT, Pit, and teen Spidey).

If you can do a fanfic, do one with Pit and Ryu Bo ding together(as friends, not that yaio/yuri? stuff he and Little Mac have). Ryu could teach Pit how to do a Shoryuken, and Pit can tell Ryu about all the adventures he's had. Megaman can be mad at Ryu for "stealing" Pit from him, along with the other 3rd party characters.

You could also just have some shipping thing with either PitxLucina or PitxShantae...maybe even PitxChun Li, just because.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
1. He has to be reincarnated everytime to get a different girl, while Pit doesn't. He might even gotten with those women before Link did, even Marron(or whatever her name was)

2. Pit is also loaded, not counting Palutena's money, or the hearts he stole from all the Zelda games.

3.Probably got to it first, plus Palutena is better than all those Zelda girls(but tied with Hyrule Warriors Zelda)

4. Happy Birthday
1. He doesn't reincarnate. He regenerates.

2. Since when did Pit steal hearts from the Zelda series

3. No sure if I want to continue this.

4. Thanks :3

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. He doesn't reincarnate. He regenerates.

2. Since when did Pit steal hearts from the Zelda series

3. No sure if I want to continue this.

4. Thanks :3
1. Always thought it was reincarnation, to me that's salt cooler

2.It was a joke from a comic, if only I could link pictures

3. Palutena over all dem Zelda girls

4. Everyone needs a happy birthday saying

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
1. Always thought it was reincarnation, to me that's salt cooler

2.It was a joke from a comic, if only I could link pictures

3. Palutena over all dem Zelda girls

4. Everyone needs a happy birthday saying
1. Yes it is.

2. Oh yes, BITF joke. I saw it.

3. Except Malon. And Zelda :3

4. Again, thanks :3

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Yes it is.

2. Oh yes, BITF joke. I saw it.

3. Except Malon. And Zelda :3

4. Again, thanks :3
1. Reincarnation for everyone

2. That and there was another one where Pit stole every single heart from all Zelda games and dungeons

3. Malon and Zelda(Hyrule Warrior version) for Smash 5

4. No problem, everyone loves birthdays, except Ridley

ThePixelteer425

Smash Rookie
I'm posting this on all of my mains, I would like to know what your favorite taunts for Pit are. Actions that are aggravating in nature, such as his down special, are also welcome. I personally use his side taunt, due to him yelling, "That all you got?"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
One day, Nairo will use Pit in his normal colors and defeat ZeRo's(tier wh**e)Shiek at a huge tournament, then Pot was buffed to ko with all moves at .1%, becoming top tier for decades to come.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On a bright side, Acestarthe3rd said Pit and Robin are one of his many sub mains, and said some funny stuff about Dark Pit.

Top Bottom