• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I recently finally bought some amiibos. Dark Pit had been out here already for a week or two.
There were at least 30 dark pit amiibos sitting on the shelf where I grabbed a marth/zss/falcon.
Department stores + Australia = win?
As and Australia, I can confirm this is true. I can almost always find the amiibo I want, not the i get. Serious, the only amigo I had trouble with was :4robinm:. I eventually found him though.

Never heard of it up until now. How can any up smash spike at all?
:roymelee: Usmash can.

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
I really wish I could find a Pit amiibo to match my Palutena amiibo. I don't really care about Dank Pits as much, but he'd be nice, anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I really wish I could find a Pit amiibo to match my Palutena amiibo. I don't really care about Dank Pits as much, but he'd be nice, anyway.
Blame that fact that's he's probably the 2nd most rare amiibo in the world, or tied with Jigglypuff

SilverWolfLaguz

Smash Journeyman
Bum****, FL (Heart forever in Massachusetts)
NNID
Dante_Galileo
Blame that fact that's he's probably the 2nd most rare amiibo in the world, or tied with Jigglypuff
http://www.amazon.com/Pit-amiibo-Im..._sbs_21_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0F5XW73RJTNRXYYZ25MT

(You might have to C/P the link)

This is where I got mine. Works just fine on my (US) console too, and the Japanese packaging is a nice touch. Price is reasonable (hey at least it's under 25) too. I didn't have any defects with either Pit. This is the one I'd go with if you're going to import one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
http://www.amazon.com/Pit-amiibo-Im..._sbs_21_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0F5XW73RJTNRXYYZ25MT

(You might have to C/P the link)

This is where I got mine. Works just fine on my (US) console too, and the Japanese packaging is a nice touch. Price is reasonable (hey at least it's under 25) too. I didn't have any defects with either Pit. This is the one I'd go with if you're going to import one.
I dont trust amazon, or shopping online in general(unless its downloadable).

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I feel like, if Smash characters were ice-cream flavours, Pit would be vanilla.

Every time I visit the competitive impressions thread I keep an eye out for Pit discussions. Whenever it does happen, I'm just like, "YEAH I KNOW THAT CHARACTER I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS."

Oh well. He gets the respect he deserves, which is good enough for me.

And vanilla is wonderful. Smooth and tasty.

Dark Pit is coffee.

obvs~

Last edited:

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
O beautiful :4palutena:, grant us eternal joy and let us all have amiibo of Your Grace and :4pit:.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Perhaps if he pray to Lady Palutena :4palutena:
That's his real wife, he doesn't need to pray to someone he knows and loves. Pit is probably the greatest son he ever had, Kirby is no.2 now.

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
That's his real wife, he doesn't need to pray to someone he knows and loves. Pit is probably the greatest son he ever had, Kirby is no.2 now.
You're implying that Palutena's husbando isn't Pit. She gave him those spats for a reason.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You're implying that Palutena's husbando isn't Pit. She gave him those spats for a reason.
Palutena is Pit's girl, but doesn't mean she's the only one...
*cough*:4zss::4zelda::4wiifit::4robinf::rosalina::4sheik::4miif::4peach::4lucina::secretkpop::4zss::4zss::4zss::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:*cough*
Sorry, I meant 'we' not 'he'
Doesn't change the fact Pit got more gamethan Link, he can actually talk.

FairyLip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SmoothJazz
Palutena is Pit's girl, but doesn't mean she's the only one...
*cough*:4zss::4zelda::4wiifit::4robinf::rosalina::4sheik::4miif::4peach::4lucina::secretkpop::4zss::4zss::4zss::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:*cough*

Doesn't change the fact Pit got more gamethan Link, he can actually talk.
Oh, I totally agree. In fact, I often imagine him as just being awkward around all of them, but he ultimately is the most attached to Palutena and is the one he spends the most time with and oh god this headcanon is cringeworthy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh, I totally agree. In fact, I often imagine him as just being awkward around all of them, but he ultimately is the most attached to Palutena and is the one he spends the most time with and oh god this headcanon is cringeworthy.
Let's hope Sakura doesn't find out, or else he'd have to make Pit top tier instantly( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can't be the only one who ships Pit/Phosphora, right? I mean she's basically the Forces of Nature's answer to Pit, and the weapon based off her is a bow.
I ship Pit with a female version of him. I name it/her Pittell...or something. Phosphora lost her chance in getting it on when she called Palutena "mam". Mama don't play that way.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
'more game'?
It took 1 game to get women to crush over him, and he didn't even try. One way or another, women crushed over(Viridi and Phospora) or complimented him(Medusa and Pandora pretty much got along with him in a way). Link on the other hand, if he ever marries Zelda, would have to say something about child support and pay Mario bills, but he's more broke than Mr.Peepers(Duck Hunt Dog) and probably even Ryu.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My results this weekend:

5th out of 30 (Singles)
4th out of 58 (Singles)

Slowly moving my way up. I was stuck at 7th for a while. Then I got 5th for three tournaments in a row. Then I had a stellar performance last Sunday and got 4th. Progress! <3

ZTD | TECHnology

So just looking at the patch notes again now that things calmed down a little bit. Dark Pit got a slight damage buff and lag reduction on Arrows and that's it? Does that damage buff really mean anything?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So just looking at the patch notes again now that things calmed down a little bit. Dark Pit got a slight damage buff and lag reduction on Arrows and that's it? Does that damage buff really mean anything?
It kinda helps Pit since he could already ko quicker with tilts and arias than Dark Pit, and he got one buff more than him.

:4pit:

• No longer clips through sloped terrain while using ledge attack as someone else grabs the ledge.
  • Jab's rapid Finisher hitbox size (5.0u → 6.0u).
  • Jab's rapid Finisher Z-axis displacement (9.0u → 8.5u).
  • Palutena's Arrow has 3 less frames of ending lag.
:4darkpit:

• No longer clips through sloped terrain while using ledge attack as someone else grabs the ledge.

• Silver Bow damage slightly increased: 3.3 → 3.7
  • All variations of Silver Bow has reduced end lag by 3 frames.

ZTD | TECHnology

I was just curious as to whether those changes really do anything for Dark Pit. I saw the changes on Pit (I love Pit's arrows so the lag reduction is a small but nice boon) but then saw the ones on DP and thought "That's it?". Outside of a few situations still not seeing a reason to use DP over Pit at the moment ( I was hoping to be able to use them interchangeably in a more meaningful fashion).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was just curious as to whether those changes really do anything for Dark Pit. I saw the changes on Pit (I love Pit's arrows so the lag reduction is a small but nice boon) but then saw the ones on DP and thought "That's it?". Outside of a few situations still not seeing a reason to use DP over Pit at the moment ( I was hoping to be able to use them interchangeably in a more meaningful fashion).
A few matchups are in Dark Pit's favors compared to Pit(vice versa), and his victory theme.

Last edited:
Top Bottom