• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Wasn't aware anybody thought they were different in frame data. Pit's effectively has better frame data because he can use fullhop arrows to great effect.
That is my fault. I thought since the Arrow buff that it was only Pit's that got the endlag buff and then i checked and found at it was both.

Good day, good sir!

And yes, I am back! Might be finally starting to get over my Trove obsession...

(To be fair, you're not missing much in my opinion)
Nice. Hope you stay this time

(not from what I've heard)

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Cloud's d-tilt is lower than most crouches.
Did some more research and I can hit Cloud when he's doing the dtilt. Can also hit crouching chars like Puff, Kirby and GW. And Cloud's dtilt is about the same height as the crouching chars.

Seems like because the arm has a bit of a scoop motion, kinda like Rosa's dash attack.

Mewtwo the king of bad Mewtwo the king of bad maybe because you're getting hit by it too early. Electroshock's hitbox only starts frame 16. Still possible to get hit by the dtilt if it's early enough.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Did some more research and I can hit Cloud when he's doing the dtilt. Can also hit crouching chars like Puff, Kirby and GW. And Cloud's dtilt is about the same height as the crouching chars.

Seems like because the arm has a bit of a scoop motion, kinda like Rosa's dash attack.

Mewtwo the king of bad Mewtwo the king of bad maybe because you're getting hit by it too early. Electroshock's hitbox only starts frame 16. Still possible to get hit by the dtilt if it's early enough.
Huh I see that has to be it

I see your at again with galceon I can't complain about this one it looks cute

Last edited:

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice

:rolleyes: (unless you meant the part about dair being your favourite only.)
I think it was more what Koiba and Lancer was saying lol, I realised got :4greninja:'d

Also I couldn't find one of these vids around, so I decided to make one. I thought all Pit mains already knew this but apparently some still don't :/, Should I make a separate thread for this? Sure we have the frame data on KH but some people are reading it wrong.

Clearing some misconceptions.
-Dark Pit's arrows are slightly faster than Pit's.
-Pit's arrows last longer.
-They have the same amount of startup and endlag.
Nice video!
Also some random fun facts:
-Pit's full charged arrows are faster than DPit's
-DPit can spam arrows faster than Pit if they don't hit anything
-Arrows can be curved slightly more if control stick is held diagonally instead of up/down

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So Earth is gonna stick with Pit and Corrin for singles, and Dark Pit is for doubles(don't know about his Fox)

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
So if a DK is going to dash attack me how do I condition myself I know theres going to be a jab or a Ftilt following do I jump stay in shield spot dodge help

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Nice video!
Also some random fun facts:
-Pit's full charged arrows are faster than DPit's
-DPit can spam arrows faster than Pit if they don't hit anything
-Arrows can be curved slightly more if control stick is held diagonally instead of up/down
Sorry for the late reply~
-Yeah this is true, interesting thing to note is the difference in speed, at no charge Edgy's arrows are approximately "1 tile" faster. At full charge they are approximately "1 tile" slower.
-This is false :( (I double checked with Kurogane hammer just in case: same endlag between them on both full charge and no charge) This is due to the FAF being the same (regardless of who has faster arrows).
Although....in the case of aerial arrows, since you get to fire another as soon as the first disappears (unlike grounded ones) technically speaking, at a certain distance Dark Pit would have the faster firing rate when hitting something due to faster uncharged arrows but the difference is so negligible I can't even see the difference.
-Yeah this is also true, you have to tilt diagonally opposite the direction of the arrow though, iirc.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought I edited my last post... seems not. I will edit that.
---

Taken from here (http://smashboards.com/threads/vayseths-voyage-karisuma-6-results-and-review.434443/) here are the top 16:

1st SHIG│9B (Bayonetta, Kansai)
2nd Taiheita (Lucas, Chubu)
3rd Atelier (Rosalina & Luma, Kansai)
4th SH (Fox, Chubu)
5th HIKARU (Donkey Kong // Bowser, Kansai)
5th Fuwa (Marth, Chubu)
7th ikep (Bayonetta, Chubu)
7th Kie (Peach, Kansai)
9th DoubleA (Villager, Chubu)
9th Earth (Pit // Corrin, Chubu)
9th Dachan (Little Mac, Chubu)
9th Sigma (Toon Link, Chubu)
13th Dio (Yoshi, Chubu)
13th Ako (Cloud, Chubu)
13th Tonsan (Sonic, Chubu)
13th Mazinger (Mario, Chubu)

Here's the full list of results: http://challonge.com/Karisuma6T

Marth in 5th, yay. And in Japan too, where Marth is almost unspoken of... sweet!
You guys are welcome

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice
-This is false :( (I double checked with Kurogane hammer just in case: same endlag between them on both full charge and no charge) This is due to the FAF being the same (regardless of who has faster arrows).
Although....in the case of aerial arrows, since you get to fire another as soon as the first disappears (unlike grounded ones) technically speaking, at a certain distance Dark Pit would have the faster firing rate when hitting something due to faster uncharged arrows but the difference is so negligible I can't even see the difference.
It's true though. Their FAF is the same but they can only start shooting an arrow when the previous one has disappeared and since Pit can act earlier before the arrow disappears, he has to wait longer before he can shoot another one. Dark Pit's arrow disappears right before their first active frame so he can shoot earlier than Pit. It's quite easy to test if you have 2 controllers and it is very noticeable. However the arrow must not hit anything so for example when someone dodges an arrow offstage, Dark Pit can shoot another one a little bit sooner.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
It's true though. Their FAF is the same but they can only start shooting an arrow when the previous one has disappeared and since Pit can act earlier before the arrow disappears, he has to wait longer before he can shoot another one. Dark Pit's arrow disappears right before their first active frame so he can shoot earlier than Pit. It's quite easy to test if you have 2 controllers and it is very noticeable. However the arrow must not hit anything so for example when someone dodges an arrow offstage, Dark Pit can shoot another one a little bit sooner.
I'm thinking you might be right, what you are saying makes sense, KH might be wrong. Sorry I'm a little busy nowadays, I'll test it myself later and edit this post.

edit:
Finally got around to testing it myself yeah you are completely right man, sorry bout that I should have checked myself instead of asking.
If anyone wants the video let me know.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
All this arrow talk and I'm like
2CRsO3Q.png

All I know that Dark Pit's arrows will always be the irrelevant unless it does something like 15% uncharged with the chance of killing Bowser at 70% midstage and having 2 frames of endlag and start-up

Which will never happen :secretkpop:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earth got 4th place in a tournament using only Pit...this is good

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
But doesn't results mean a higher spot and don't tell the winner was a Bayo
Results and representation don't mean as much as people randomly feel like making them out to be. In fact, representation has practically nothing to do with the character at all (some people like @AceStarThe3rd need to understand that and imprint it in their brain).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Results and representation don't mean as much as people randomly feel like making them out to be. In fact, representation has practically nothing to do with the character at all (some people like @AceStarThe3rd need to understand that and imprint it in their brain).
You better be lucky that @AceStarThe3rd will never come here...or @Nairo randomly pulling a Stan Lee on us all
Alright this is ridiculous she has to got to go she's making this community toxic I just heard someone say there switching to Pokken because of Bayo
Speaking of go...would you like to go play Smash?

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
That's kinda what I don't like about him
You better be lucky that @AceStarThe3rd will never come here...or @Nairo randomly pulling a Stan Lee on us all

Speaking of go...would you like to go play Smash?
Sure I can only play the 3DS version and I have to wait for my mom home to get if you still play 3DS version and when my mom get s here I'd be happy to play

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's kinda what I don't like about him

Sure I can only play the 3DS version and I have to wait for my mom home to get if you still play 3DS version and when my mom get s here I'd be happy to play
...I never said with me(plus I don't own 3DS Smash)...I was just telling you to play it; Fire Emblem and Telltale Walking Dead are in my destination atm.

Top Bottom