• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm disappointed in my character cause i know who he is but i know nothing about him. So no connections

:135:

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Why did he think they were low tier? I need reasons to be sad lol
He said that all of there moves are weak and he can't kill and all the top players overate him he said and I quote "After the patch I think he's worst than samus".

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ooooo got it
Yeah. And also Koiba Koiba I kind of want to wait until the game to find out about the characters. Give a better connection.

Soooo my friend just said he thinks (D)pit is low tier what are your guys thoughs on this

*grabs popcorn*
Oh, you friend is 100% right.

Just like how Jiggly Puff is also OP tier.

He said that all of there moves are weak and he can't kill and all the top players overate him he said and I quote "After the patch I think he's worst than samus".
This is also True.

Seriously, his earliest killing move is Side-B at 70%. That is like... super late. Seriously, Pittoo can't kill at all. Easily low tier.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Yeah. And also Koiba Koiba I kind of want to wait until the game to find out about the characters. Give a better connection.

Oh, you friend is 100% right.

Just like how Jiggly Puff is also OP tier.

This is also True.

Seriously, his earliest killing move is Side-B at 70%. That is like... super late. Seriously, Pittoo can't kill at all. Easily low tier.

Hey hey hey we all know jiggly's better that brawl MK

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
He don't know ****, lol. Pit's not exactly strong next to most swordsmen, but he isn't weak either.

As soon as I'm done screwing around here I guess I'll get started on the Fsmash data. Think it deserves it's own topic?

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
He don't know ****, lol. Pit's not exactly strong next to most swordsmen, but he isn't weak either.

As soon as I'm done screwing around here I guess I'll get started on the Fsmash data. Think it deserves it's own topic?
Exactly I told him that Pit is suppose to bait you in to making a mistake

Sure if Fsmash has more lag than roy's Fsmash I'm probably going to jump of a cliff

Last edited:

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
I don't even know who the hell is my avi
You're Legault! He's the second thief in FE7 you get, he's pretty cool.

I think I'm the Owain lookalike/identity/whatever that's in Fates or something, ugh. Was hoping for an FE6 character or really anyone from the GBA era.

Also on the Canada talk, I'm half-Canadian and have dual citizenship does that count for anything? (Though I don't really care for Poutine...)

EDIT: Just saw someone already told you you were Legault on the Zelda social. Oh well.

Last edited:

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
You're Legault! He's the second thief in FE7 you get, he's pretty cool.
Otherwise known as the Hurricane
I think I'm the Owain lookalike/identity/whatever that's in Fates or something, ugh. Was hoping for an FE6 character or really anyone from the GBA era.
Odin and Owain are the same person

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
No sooner I say I'm going to get started I get a phone call from my kid brother who wanted me to set up his my Nintendo thing, and it turns out the reason we had so much trouble is because there's maintenance going on. Like, ugh...

Well, probably going to post it in the combo topic unless somebody think it should go somewhere else. Now I'm getting started.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
No sooner I say I'm going to get started I get a phone call from my kid brother who wanted me to set up his my Nintendo thing, and it turns out the reason we had so much trouble is because there's maintenance going on. Like, ugh...

Well, probably going to post it in the combo topic unless somebody think it should go somewhere else. Now I'm getting started.
A PATCH does this means pit Fsmash can become less laggy than Roy's

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Y'all should get Miitomo...and watch NXT Takeover Dallas

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
...Maintenance for My Nintendo. Not Smash. Pit's Fsmash currently isn't considered to be an issue so it probably wouldn't get fixed anyway... Though besides making rage not apply to the move I don't think it can really be fixed.

Testing hardcore in training makes me think that rage is really the only think make it go wonky. Tested DI eight ways with different characters with the four hitboxes on Fsmash 1 and only once did it fail, and I don't think DI would of effected it much either way. Actually, at 0% and 999% there wasn't even a noticable difference. I'm assuming weight-based knockback nulls out the 100 growth...

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
...Maintenance for My Nintendo. Not Smash. Pit's Fsmash currently isn't considered to be an issue so it probably wouldn't get fixed anyway... Though besides making rage not apply to the move I don't think it can really be fixed.

Testing hardcore in training makes me think that rage is really the only think make it go wonky. Tested DI eight ways with different characters with the four hitboxes on Fsmash 1 and only once did it fail, and I don't think DI would of effected it much either way. Actually, at 0% and 999% there wasn't even a noticable difference. I'm assuming weight-based knockback nulls out the 100 growth...
I'm totally considering jumping off a cliff again but I won't

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Well okay then. But don't try it again. Remember, you don't have a healing factor to survive from it.

I won't *fingers not crossed ;)* o and I was just playing Roy on for glory and something happend that you might get a kick out of but I don't know how to upload videos from my 3DS

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I won't *fingers not crossed ;)* o and I was just playing Roy on for glory and something happend that you might get a kick out of but I don't know how to upload videos from my 3DS
You can't upload replays straight from the 3DS

Best bet is to record it with a camera and upload it to YouTube, or use a capture card if you have one

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So last question where's the person whom created this thread I never see them socializing with anyone
That's A-Damanite, previous admin Neo Zero~

I remember he was in the Dark Pit support group. He also started the Dark Pit social and maybe modded it a one point bit I dunno.

Top Bottom