• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR Results and Videos Thread

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So yeah, someone took my sd card out of my wii and replaced it with one that has absolutely no music on it, not even the default brawl ones. Don't even know why I bring a set up to events, I don't get compensation and my stuff gets stolen lol.

Tony T

Smash Ace
So yeah, someone took my sd card out of my wii and replaced it with one that has absolutely no music on it, not even the default brawl ones. Don't even know why I bring a set up to events, I don't get compensation and my stuff gets stolen lol.
Damn that's very unlucky bro -_-.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutouts!....finally.

1. Nairo $630-Good stuff winning your first national :D
2. Esam $308- Good **** my man
3. Vinnie $168 - Good job!
4. Anti $114 -Good job!
5. Ally $58 - 5 A.M. Never again. LOL.
5. Trela $58 - Good job!
7. Tyrant $35 - Good job!
7. Rich Brown $35- Good job!
9: Mew2King - Good job!
9: Mr. R - GGs in our mm. Thank goodness I actually have sheik experience haha. Thanks for taking the time to teach me that tech skill trick too; going to be practicing it this week x)
9: DEHF - Didn't get to play you this time, but good job on top 10.
9: Mekos- :lucas::lucas::lucas::lucas::lucas::lucas:
13: Seibrik- I got your Wario this time, and next time your metaknight will be mine as well :cool:
13: Leon- GGs in our mm. Next time I'll take more than a game; I'm taking the set :)
13: Dabuz- Good Job!
13: JBandrew- Yoooo great job bro!
17: Salem- I am now more scared of armor pieces than I ever have been after playing you.
17: Glutonny- Probably the best 30 minutes of smash I've ever played. I had so much fun friendlying you. I don't know how much or little you were sandbagging, but we should money match when I see you next!
17: Kingtoon- Downsmash to Boomerang....siigghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17: Will-I didn't get to play you here, but next time.
17: Pelca- hi
17: Mike Haze- Best Coach Ever :troll:
17: Atomsk - Want to $1 mm my sonic? :troll:
17: Nakat - Good stuff, but why'd you have gay my man shugo like that =(
25: RJ- hi.
25: Orion - This guy rolling around with no shirt almost all weekend haha.
25: Fatal - GGs and insanely fun mm. Wish I would of gotten 1 more hit to take into a game 3, but oh well.
25: Logic - Hi
25: Kool Aid - hi
25: Denti- hi
25: Bloodcross- I want to mm your falco sometime :)
25: TC1- hi
33: Minty Flesh- hi
33: Shugo- Thanks for all the practice these past few days. I feel like I've leveled up 20 times since last week haha. Good job overall in the tourney as well.
33: DRN- hi
33: Lie- hi
33: TAYF_ghost- hi
33: TeeVee- hi
33: Kai- hi
33: Keitaro- Great job hosting! Just bring fans next time :p
33: James ?- hi
33: Vex- DO IT FOR WAWA
33: MJG- hi
33: False- hi
33: MVD- Hey man, next time we play.
33: KiraFlax- How did you do vs nakat?
33: Bizkit- hi
33: Mike Ray- hi
49: Shadow- hi
49: Shaya- Ggs in our mm. Stop airdodging into the ground so much. :o
49: Ikon- hi
49: Kiwi- hi
49: Malcolm- Fun matches. Glad I finally got to play you.
49: Pane- hi
49: Raptor- hi
49: SuperMarioMC- hi
49: Inui- hi
49: Player 1- So How are you liking Nakat's money from beating him OH WAIT :awesome:
49: Mr. Eric- Fun matches. Your tag really confused me at first because theres a rob player from KY also named mr.eric.
49: Poyo- Really shouldn't of choked against you. You have gotten a lot better, but at the same time I know I'm capable of playing at a much higher level than I did vs you, especially considering the success I had in money matches this weekend. Until next time.
49: Asa Akira- hi
49: Pierce7d- hi
49: Budget Player-Told you American Teams were stacked =P
49: To Joe-yoooo
65: M@v- *sighhhhhhhhh* Choke more. Haven't been this dissapointed with myself since like 2009. You should of made bracket. No excuses. Redeem your sorry *** at rage.
65: Roxas- good matches
65: Chibosempai-CHIIIIIIIIIIIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
65: Heavy Garbage- Thanks for serving food all weekend, we all appreciate it so much!
65: MIB- We need to play sometime.
65: Smurf- look at this guy! good to see ya.
65: Squall (forfeit)- Good seeing ya
65: .Com- Good seeing ya
65: Ebo- Good seeing ya
96: Nasty- Good seeing ya
96: Coontail-great job with commentaty all weekend!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
1. Nairo - U finally did it! Wow man just wow! You are awesome! I'm so happy for you and proud of you. Also, we are undefeated in doubles tourney and mms ;). Let's team again sometime.
2. Esam - Amazing bro. I wanna see u win Whobo!! Kinda down about doubles. Unlucky on our part. Ffffffff. I know it was our destiny to get top 3. Anyways, thanks for giving our team a chance. It is the most fun I have ever had in doubles. Good luck to you and MVD in your future tourneys.
3. Vinnie - I was one match away from playing u!! Darn. We will meet on the battle field some day. Great job pal! And Vinnie!! OMG your doubles game is getting so much better! I'm so proud of you!
4. Anti - My favorite singles player! smh got too much swag. Knocking out top players and dippin ololol
5. Ally - My favorite snake player!! Man I know u have an amazing mk. But if you solo mained snake I believe you could achieve the impossible. Dude you were bodying Esam's pikachu!! You have the power!!
5. Trela - So much repect for you man. You are so chill now. I remember when u used to get so emotionally down after losses. Now you are just smiling and moving on to the next battle. You have matured so much. Keep on growing stronger my friend
7. Tyrant - This ***** stopped me from getting money in singles and doubles!! Saaaaallt!!! You too cool tho so I aint even mad :cool:
7. Rich Brown - Cool seeing u bro. Clutch charge upsmash on me.
9: Mew2King - People are getting better. You must elevate too. You got this!
9: Mr. R - That sexy marth!!
9: DEHF - Larry!!!! We finally met in person!! Doubles friendlies was soo much fun with you! Larry you are the best Falco in the world! Stop going mk if you lose! Believe in your character! Now that we are friends I will be supporting you at every tourney you go to :)
9: Mekos - You tried your best. Now go analyze your matches and see your flaws.
13: Seibrik - Cool hanging out with you bro.
13: Leon - Fun doubles match. Yer marth is so sexy. Why are EU's marths so freakin sexy!?
13: Dabuz - Cool seeing u again bro
13: JBandrew - Nice seeing u at the tourney
17: Salem - Heard you almost beat M2k!. Swag!
17: Glutonny - Our set was awesome man. Don't let this tourney get you down. You are the best wario in the world!!
17: Kingtoon - Nice seeing u toony!
17: Will - Will my bro! Remember I expect big things from you in doubles in the future!
17: Pelca - Fun set man!
17: Mike Haze - Best in the Weeeest!! Fun hanging with you this weekend.
17: Atomsk - Nice seeing you man. You doubles game is advancing. I'm impressed.
17: Nakat - Dude I heard you had a nice set with Trela. Gotta go watch that!
25: RJ - Nice set with Mike Haze!! U almost got him!
25: Orion - Dude u are too funny the way u get in people's heads while u play them! haha. Awesome seeing you again my friend!
25: Fatal - Fatal the one man who always knocks me out of pools at nationals. Thank goodness our fates did not cross at this tourney. woooh
25: Logic - I finally beat you!!! Yesss! That started my run at SKTAR. Thanks man!
25: Kool Aid - Good job beating MVD. He is good.
25: Denti - One of my favorite Texas smashers. Fun time rooming with you and playing all those friendlies!
33: Shugo - Shugo I forgot to ask...do you have access to wifi? Cuz we can play dubs on there and I can help you out that way. Wifi dubs training is legit. You can learn the fundamentals.
33: DRN - Yo we broke even in dubs mm's. Feewww
33: Lie - Don't let people get in your head my dude. Stay calm and play your game.
33: TeeVee - Good seeing u man and riding in the car haha.
33: Keitaro - Great tourney and cute girlfriend. Good luck to your future tourneys and life with her! :bee:
33: MJG - Happy I inspired you to go all tlink now. You got this. Believe in your character and you can accomplish anything! And stop forgetting to ask me to team you loser!! :embarrass:
33: MVD - Great time as always hanging out with you!! I love you MVD!! :urg: But give me my esam! I need my precious esam! Give me Esam!!! Rwaaaaarr! Don't u see our potential!! My precious!!! :urg:. On the real. Good luck to yall's team. And learn team spacing. Snake can do it! Any character can do it! And thanks for the coaching! We beat Gluttony! :)
33: KiraFlax - Cool meeting u dude!
33: Bizkit - fun seeing u again pal
49: Shaya - Dude I watched my matches and I kept seeing u give people tips on how to deal with my character. Evvviiilllll :mad: haha
49: Malcolm - The nicest smasher alive right here! Sometimes in the art of war you can't be so nice tho. Malcolm submit to your alter ego "dark malcom" and destroy everyone! You can do it!
49: Pane - Coach Pane! You rock and uh I expect an invite to hang with you sometime. Shooo I feel left out.
49: SuperMarioMC - Still never have seen you. But wifi? haha jk
49: Inui - Cool seeing u my dude!
49: Player 1 - Awesome rooming and chillin with you. Go player-1!
49: Poyo - Poyo Poyo! You did so good man! I saw yer matches.
49: Asa Akira - Asa my fellow doubles friend! Fun doubles friendlies with you man!
49: Pierce7d - Fun seeing you as always and great commentary as always...except at apex...jk hahaha ;)
49: Budget Player - Dude you are the funniest German ever!! Fun rooming with you. And please be safe in the "sack" hahahaahaha
49: To Joe - Woah it was cool to finally meet you man!

Tony T- thanks for the housing stuff
Tant and Apostle - Thanks for supporting me. Apostle, it was really nice how you always started the cheering chants for me. Those gave me adrenaline rushes and helped. Tant is was really nice how you fought to get me on the stream. I notice when people do nice things.
Commentators - You guys did great!
Nasty - cool seeing you fellow lucas main
Archerman, Vice, and Stockfield - Awesome seeing my NC brethren out there. Stock thanks so much for your support there. You cheers helped me beat Tyrant. U were the main one cheering for me when I beat him.
If I missed anybody sorry and let me know.

Had a fun time. I am currently writing two blogs for AiB. I hope everyone checks them out.
"Mekos SKTAR blog - The Will of Fire" (My thoughts on and experiences in Sktar)
and
"The battle for Apex 2013 doubles! NEED A PARTNER" (The will to win Apex 2013 dubs)

joshcorris

Smash Cadet
Had a lot of fun getting my *$$ destroyed at this tournament. Thanks to anyone who played me, especially Will, only because I really admire a guy who mains a mid-tier character and can still hold his own against all these MKs and ICs and Marths and whatnot. I can see a have a LOT of work to do improving my game if I aspire to ever be anything remniscent of a real contender, but I had a lot of fun all the same, watching ESAM and Mekos beat the Europeans. Good job everyone. Wish I could have made it for day 2.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Already found a new venue that's twice as big and the costs are very affordable.

Maybe for next year ;D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Top 5 Streamed Sets 2 watch(Singles)

1st - Ally vs ESAM WSF (Just.... So CLOSE... Hell I COULD BARELY BREATH WHEN I WATCHED the entire round)
2nd - Nairo vs ESAM WF(Both players are Godlike... This is what its like to when Gods battle. Ally is Godlike also but we knew that how many years ago? lol)
3rd - Nairo vs ESAM GF(ESAM put in more work and it was so even that some things went to luck)
4th - Mekos vs Gluttony WQF(Jus... SO HYPE)
5th - Atomsk vs Gluttony MM(Captian AMERICA!!! **** YEAH!!!)

S/O 2 Keitaro... officially 1 of my fav commentators

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
JUst out of curiosity how do you guys keep calm in matches like that?

I just start losing my mind and end up doing stupid stuff like SD or be irrational

:sonic:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Trela went hard. I can't believe that M2K dropped that edgeguard game 2, that's what allowed trela to win lol, that **** cray

Makes me understand how dangerous i've been playing and just brushing off stocks after I SD who knows how many matches I could've won had i taken one less risk

Laem

Smash Champion
Judging from the vids on youtube, I like how most top players here played agressively, or at the very least not campy. Camp is overrated.
And running away with 2 min / 6% lead seems like a bad idea to me honestly

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
I'm in france now, I really liked this tournament, can't wait for the apex to see you again guys. Big thanks for everyone

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Leon/Ramin improved SO MUCH since Apex it's ridiculous. I'm so happy you guys have got so much better in that little time-span. I thought Mike was the for sure best Marth, but you guys make the line seem so ****ing close it's scary.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Rule of thumb if you wanna get good at anything? You gotta lose a LOT before you start winning. I may not have paid my dues in full yet, but I've come far enough that I'm just gonna go in with no regrets. Win or lose, I'm not going to make it easy for him.

Real talk though? Mikeneko's Marth is pretty awesome to watch.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I don't keep up with Brawl **** anymore, but a Lucas place 9th? Y'all *****s are ****ing up, lol.

Good ****, Mekos.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Leon/Ramin improved SO MUCH since Apex it's ridiculous. I'm so happy you guys have got so much better in that little time-span. I thought Mike was the for sure best Marth, but you guys make the line seem so ****ing close it's scary.
hahaha thanks esam, can't wait for our rematch MM at apex ;D

Top Bottom