• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

skrach combo with sonic

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
does it work on people?

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
common sonic combo, and it's not too useful against humans because they will usually DI out of the second hit from your Jump canceled dash attack, or the spring will miss...either way, most people DI out of this. :dizzy:

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok then i guess im gunna be the only one to rock this combo. it works on different character at different percents. you would be surprised by the amount of bad DI i get. so it happens quite often. but of course people who find things difficult will never try.

skrach8

Smash Lord
if you dont think it works on people then i dont know what to tell you, i cant change ur opinion, but i turns to fact when ive done it on humans. funny how that works out.

Be my guest and do a slow mo vid. i dont think it will really make a difference. read the summary, that should explain all.

Browny

Smash Hater
you cant do anything... thats the whole purpose of the footstool jump, renders you helpless. this is easy to do... except the **** reverse spring :<

Corigames

Smash Hero
I mean to avoid the first hit where you come right at them, which I guess is the reason why you have it in training mode when you do it.

Top Bottom