• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SitC3 -- CANCELLED!!

Velocity

Smash Lord
does anyone know how from greensburg this is thats prolly where ill be staying the weekend and dot eater might be coming with me as well to team if he doesnt ill be looking for a partner,

also this will be saturday night and sunday ? or is that what everyone is discussing

pockyD

Smash Legend
according to mapquest, it's just over an hour away (60 miles)

currently it's set for saturday night through sunday afternoon, but i know i'd rather start earlier

pdk

Smash Lord
1) it seems like we'll all be spending the night in the grange, this the case?
2) any chance on there being wireless interwebs nearby?
3) dumb question i know, what's "stupid ingatius?"
4) matches being recorded, and if so are we limited to using the recording stuff for actual tourney matches?
5) can we arrive anytime between 8 and 10, or do we have to be there at or before 8 to enter?

pdk

Smash Lord
basically "don't you kids be pausin' without good reason or i'll have to bust out the board of education"?

also who would be supervising the event?

Top Bottom