• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Singles Test Tourney by Dinah~ Mishi- The Champion of Food Wins

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
what happened to ben?
According to what I saw/heard, Ben left smashboards because of something Barge related. He got rid of all his friends on his friends list, basically an empty profile now and he doesn't want to speak with anyone. He also asked Zen to tell everyone to drop him out of the tournaments he's in.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
According to what I saw/heard, Ben left smashboards because of something Barge related. He got rid of all his friends on his friends list, basically an empty profile now and he doesn't want to speak with anyone. He also asked Zen to tell everyone to drop him out of the tournaments he's in.
that sucks

i thought Barge wasn't around here anymore

well let's all wish the best for him:(

highfive

Smash Lord
Downer. This sucks. Some people need to understand that if they enter they should at least show up.

highfive

Smash Lord
your asking for a "don't give up" speech.
I <3 this person. Always thinking about others rather than themselves.

Do you hate me Dinah? I mean, both my opponents have resigned from this tourney. I haven't fought once and it looks like I'll be moving to round 3? whats with that?
/johns

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
umm,
i'm right here lol

and sorry i never did my round 1

both of us were never on at the same time =/ combined with me being busy this week

but i promise to get em done now x_x

8Bitman

Smash Master
knubby buddy we need to do our matches=/ ill try and contact you:)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Uh, I still have those Wii problems, but if its not fixed today... I forfeit to 8bitman.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Join the club >__> But I still persist to use Olimar :p
My Olimar can out camp any ROB in FD, but for some reason I have trouble camping ROB in battlefield. I find it hard trying to angle your pikmin under the platform as a ROB uses his ROB Lazer or spinner at you. ROB and Olimar clash and I think both of them are equal at camping. The main problem Olimar may have is getting past the lazer when ROB is under a platform. But once you find a nice place on the stage, you can easily dodge the lazers, shield or better yet grab the spinner. That way you can just spam red pikmin on ROB. Aim your pikmin towards ROBs head, and the only move that can really shake them off would be up tilt, which you can easily punish. And never try to roll when ROB is near but that is just obvious.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
My Olimar can out camp any ROB in FD, but for some reason I have trouble camping ROB in battlefield. I find it hard trying to angle your pikmin under the platform as a ROB uses his ROB Lazer or spinner at you. ROB and Olimar clash and I think both of them are equal at camping. The main problem Olimar may have is getting past the lazer when ROB is under a platform. But once you find a nice place on the stage, you can easily dodge the lazers, shield or better yet grab the spinner. That way you can just spam red pikmin on ROB. Aim your pikmin towards ROBs head, and the only move that can really shake them off would be up tilt, which you can easily punish. And never try to roll when ROB is near but that is just obvious.
Although I can easily see why ROB is a bad MU for us. I think he camps better too.... And your right about FD, thats my CP against ROB, whereas I hate Yoshis Island >___>

Also, ROB has great edgehogging abilities, so I try not to let him near my "pocket". But he is easy to combo imo....

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Although I can easily see why ROB is a bad MU for us. I think he camps better too.... And your right about FD, thats my CP against ROB, whereas I hate Yoshis Island >___>

Also, ROB has great edgehogging abilities, so I try not to let him near my "pocket". But he is easy to combo imo....
Big Target= easy to combo, just have to be careful about his downsmash. But once you grab his spinner he is screwed :laugh:.

FD= The Anti ROB Stage.

Top Bottom