• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Singing for Paradise Chorus Kids for Smash

Jonofunu

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jonofunu
3DS FC
0516-7588-9474
What does the conductor appear as a background (like Pokemon Trainer) or part of victory pose while he says "All together now" (like Doc, Little Mac's mentor)

Do you remember the victory screen of SSBU?
Little mac into victory pose appears next to Doc as part of the victory poses

OR

Pokemon Trainer starts to battle with pokemon as playable, his/her trainer as background in a stage.

Dibble

Smash Cadet
Don't know if this has been mentionned on other threads, but the leaker that has accurately predicted the dates of the last two Directs has recently claimed we're getting TWO (I repeat, DEUX) Nintendo Directs in November, with one coming out as early as this week.
Having multiple Directs in one month is highly unusual, but this lines up perfectly with the sheer amount of characters Sakurai would have to reveal if the leak is true.
In any case this is going to be a tense week, so we all have to stay strong and stay together now.

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
Don't know if this has been mentionned on other threads, but the leaker that has accurately predicted the dates of the last two Directs has recently claimed we're getting TWO (I repeat, DEUX) Nintendo Directs in November, with one coming out as early as this week.
Having multiple Directs in one month is highly unusual, but this lines up perfectly with the sheer amount of characters Sakurai would have to reveal if the leak is true.
In any case this is going to be a tense week, so we all have to stay strong and stay together now.
Not to mention Sakurai pointing to Nintendo Live.
So if we don't get any actual announcements this week, it could be unveiled there.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for this to work :ultchoruskids:

Please Sakurai

E: What's this Nintendo Live thing everyone is talking about?

Last edited:

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
If the Chorus Kids were indeed planned for 4, then it is likely they were cut for the same reasons Ice Climbers were, so to show up in Ultimate makes sense, since if they had working models and everything, it would be easy to port over those assets onto Ultimate. Count me as a supporter. They were the names that most intrigued me on the Gematsu leak, and I enjoy playing tandem characters, so more is only a good thing.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So.. a certain leaker may or may not have spilled the beans on Chorus Kids...
Mystic, who's pretty credible, claimed that they were likely in the game, only for his account to become privated after this claim...
I think he might've said a bit too much...

Last edited:

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
So.. a certain leaker may or may not have spilled the beans on Chorus Kids...
Mystic, who's pretty credible, claimed that they were likley in the game, only for his account to become privated after this claim...
I think he might've said a bit too much...
I feel terrible for Mystic, but his statements have definitely made me more confident. CHORUS KIDS LETS GOOOOO!!!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
remember even if the banner leak is disproved it doesnt automatically deconfirm the chorus kids

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
On to my next stop in the good luck tour...Chorus Kids! I'm not as much a fan of these guys to rep RH, but dangit, I just want RH repped already!! Hope you guys get a P for perfect on this one!

Also...add me as a supporter! (At the last possible second, lol.)

glovetheglove

Smash Rookie
Everyone, gather your strength. Thursday will be a day that will live in infamy.

READY YOUR VOCAL CHORDS!
CHECK YOUR BEAKS!
OK, DON'T MIND!

BA-BUM BUM BUM

Last edited:

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Yoo, good luck to all of us on Thursday.

Me and my friends are all excited, couple of us VERY excited for the Chorus Kids...

...As seen here:

20181030_101413.jpg

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Here is a challenge to pass the time.

How about we get up to 100 supporters for the Chorus Kids before the Direct starts?

If there is anyone here in Smashboards that supports the choir kids, notify them of this thread.

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
Wow I can’t believe I’m not on the list, I guess I hang around the general thread a lot more than the character threads... please add me!

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Hey I just created a Smashboards account literally just for this. I've been following the Chorus kid thread here since Ultimate annoncement. I remember back in Brawl my most wanted was Elite beats agents. When I saw Chorus kid in the Smash 4 Gematsu leak, I was very excited to finally have a rhythm character. Sadly they didn't made the cut, but let's hope that Thursday will be our day rhythm heaven fan! Add me on the supporter list, I've been a supporter for 4 years.

noise r us

Smash Rookie
i cant believe that in under 48 hours we could finally be getting what we've waited for for 5 years now.........

wishing everyone good luck!!!!

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
So, if these are the Chorus Kids, then who is Marshal? Is he a part of them? Sorry, it's just I've never played Rhythm Heaven.

Last edited:

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
So here we are in the final stretch, going off of everything heard so far, we may finally see our albino children make their debut on the grand stage.

So good luck to everyone!
Let's enjoy the final direct once it hits!

glovetheglove

Smash Rookie
I think I'm gonna stream my first playthrough of Rhythm Tengoku tonight in support of my BOYS. I can't believe we're SO CLOSE. I don't want my dreams to be for nothing! PLEASE, NINTENDO! SHOW PEOPLE RHYTHM HEAVEN IS A BIG DEAL!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So, if these are the Chorus Kids, then who is Marshal? Is he a part of them? Sorry, it's just I've never played Rhythm Heaven.
Maybe he'll be refered by his name there, while other boys also receive names, kinda like Popo and Nana did in Melee, unless Ice Climber confirmed their names before in the 80s.

Misery Brick

Smash Ace
NNID
miserybrick
3DS FC
0361-6354-4079
Maybe he'll be refered by his name there, while other boys also receive names, kinda like Popo and Nana did in Melee, unless Ice Climber confirmed their names before in the 80s.
Marshal is the "Chorus Kid" from Fever, he's essentially the one of the main guides of the game.
I mean it wouldn't be out of the question for Sakurai and the RH team to name the individual Chorus Kids just for Smash.
Or hell, maybe even make one of the Chorus Kids actually Marshal.

But they're two separate entites in terms of the games themselves. Even Smash references this with the Fever Trio trophy in Smash 4.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's hoping you guys get whatcha deserve come Thursday! It's about time ol' Rhythm Heaven gets some much-deserved lovin'!

Count me in with your lot. Might be late for the good seats, but I'm still rooting for you from the back row!

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
I am sooooo scared the leak might not be true. 7 characters. Seems like a bit too much for 40 minutes. But I believed the leak since the beginning. Now, last moment, I’m beginning to get sceptical.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
I am sooooo scared the leak might not be true. 7 characters. Seems like a bit too much for 40 minutes. But I believed the leak since the beginning. Now, last moment, I’m beginning to get sceptical.

-----------------

Assuming the leak is true, and assuming non-echoes get between 5-6 minutes dedicated to them, that's still 25-30 minutes of time, to also then cover other things such as Story Mode, Online, Future Content (DLC/patches/Tournaments/ETC) amiibo, ETC.

Top Bottom