• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sing as a Taunt?

Mith_

Smash Champion
If Jigglypuff's Up+B move Sing was places as a taunt in Brawl how do you think it would affect her game? You wouldn't be able to do the sing cancel trick but in exchange you could replace Up+B with an attack (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/039.shtml) or recovery move (not that she would need it that much, lol).

What do you think?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Her B move should have been Focus Punch, and Sing should have more sleep time, Sing + Focus Punch was sort of a combo in Pokemon, why can't it be in smash?

Mith_

Smash Champion
I kinda disagree.

I'm hot hella pro like some of you are, but making sing bigger and last longer wouldn't make Jiggs that broken. I mean, with rest nerfed from melee its not much you could really "combo" it into.

But then again my Jiggs game isn't top notch.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
maybe make it where you can charge up sing to make it bigger before singing and it makes them sleep longer the more charged? then no one can complain about brokeness. XD

illinialex24

Smash Hero
maybe make it where you can charge up sing to make it bigger before singing and it makes them sleep longer the more charged? then no one can complain about brokeness. XD
Nah, it needs to be able to combo using it, so you could bair to rest and then repeat for a bit. That would finally make Jigglypuff's sing useful. It would be awesome. Either that or double it.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Sing is what makes a Jigglypuff a Jigglypuff. If sing sucks then whats the point ya know? That's like a Falcon Punch getting outprioritized by a fireball.

Oh wait. :p

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
There's only one way to make Sing the best move in the game:

Give her a microphone and a marker.

Jigglypoof

Smash Cadet
When she uses sing, it should have a bigger bubble, and, it should put one of those stupid flowers on the opponent's head, like rest does, or do damage to them when they get hit by sing, along with more sleep time. That would work nicely IMO.

Gindler

Smash Champion
If they were at least asleep long enough to do something then it'd be nice. But they always seem to wake up right when you finish singing, and I don't want them to have to be at 100+% to finally be able to follow it up.

Glick

Smash Lord
If they made it like warios waft then I'd be slightly happy. It had a giant range and they fell asleep for a long time. And the less time it has to charge the less time it puts them to sleep. that would be cool. brb picking up wario.

Top Bottom