• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simple Questions & Answers Thread (READ FAQ in OP)

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
I answered with what I would normally throw out at someone if there was an excessive amount pressure on me. SInce the person left the question up to our opinions, I answered with mine. If there is a problem with that, then I am sorry. U-tlt also could suffice.

Crawlas

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the answers,
ur right, it really depends on the situation. there are so many moves and tricks you can use it's hard to give a answer.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How do you cancel the charge for neutral B in the air without airdodging? I can't do it consistently for some reason, not sure if I'm doing it right.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
How do you cancel the charge for neutral B in the air without airdodging? I can't do it consistently for some reason, not sure if I'm doing it right.
Just press your shield/airdodge button once. Don't double tap it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom