• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIMPLE Luigi Ladder is ON! (Update: NOT "ON" ANYMORE)

LinkStrifeLeonhart

Smash Cadet
I'm up for some matches if anyone wants to play. I mainly just want to try out my classic controller-fu and see how it works out for me.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wanted, i could try to host the next tourney, althought it might not be as organized as elhebs and maybe the same concept, which would not make it "complex or not-simple" : P

chic

Smash Ace
seriously hippy.. do you have any input lag at all? do you use a lan card or w/e it is you call it? i simply can't move as fast as you do online... for example when you buffer with luigi you do it as fast as i do it offline, but its just not physical possible for me to do anywhere near that speed online lol, same as your other attacks. that was really frustrating :\

so.. WHATS THE SECRET TO HAVING NO INPUT LAG?!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
uhmms we do have input lag. it's just that im used to it. it's jsut finger reflexs. but in reality... and in the end...i just think like boss.. no lie... srsly... lol. ggs. tho. im still surprised on how im letting your luigi getting ot my marth's range. gets me pissed sometimes

oh btw there was a time where he kept using mostly smashs on front of my face :/

an d yes i use a lan i just dont play offline almost at all now. and your more of a tourney person. probably you'd put up far better fight offline :/

chic

Smash Ace
fly to tx right now and play me offline!

edit: dunno. but online you are better than me.... i just can't react that fast and i can never get used to input.. i feel ******** trying to buffer online:(

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Lmfao. The funny thing is that I was really on planning to go to texas to visit familia and such. And you just reminded me of yourself =3 what part of texas you at?. But idk, i just react fast. But sometimes that's a bad thing because, back in melee, i was Wavedashing ***** with luigi, i got most of my reacting skills from that , and now I got into a spotdodging habit which was from melee, and i still seem to have it :/

chic

Smash Ace
fort worth... its close to dallas :)

its strange... i totally forgot how i played in melee. and 64? forget about it lol. hmm... when i first started playing brawl i rolled 90% of the time i was on the ground... then i started spotdodging alot too, but recently ive been shielding alot more... that seems to work nicely. shielded attack+fsmash=win?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
orly? And im guessing dallas is where the tourney wh0res come amrite? But that's kewls since it's close cuz my some of my familia is in dallas i hope so it'd be cool if we did get offlines and you'd show me the tourneys there =D

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
heh I wanna join!
I'm mostly up for friendly matches, no items, and I don't care on which stage I fight... well, at least no suckish one like 75m or Spear Pillar...

Player01

Smash Journeyman
heh I wanna join!
I'm mostly up for friendly matches, no items, and I don't care on which stage I fight... well, at least no suckish one like 75m or Spear Pillar...
dude lololol. this ended a long time ago.

but i will play friendlies if you want.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
you could always go to my tourny/crew thing :p

thats kinda new. sign-up is 20 dollars(50 euro) though. lol jk

Player01

Smash Journeyman
heh sorry, I'm not so much into tourneys, that's still a bit too hardcore for me :p

I'm just looking for some friendly matches, that's why I registered here
you can play friendlies there too. but anyway if you want to play. ill play you despite living in europe and being super laggy. i actually want to try out this new style with luigi.

EDIT: ok...so whats up? im ready

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
you can play friendlies there too. but anyway if you want to play. ill play you despite living in europe and being super laggy. i actually want to try out this new style with luigi.
that's just a rumor that europeans are laggy ;)
I'm playing lagfree with my american friends in my roster

anyway, noted your code, I'll switch over to brawl then :3

Top Bottom