• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf's *New* Tech Skill Video...

WFL

Smash Journeyman
howabout SHDL except the lasers go in opposite directions?
I don't think I could even do this at 1/2 speed if it is possible.

How about playing DK on Yoshi Story: Start below the right platform, FJ, 2 reverse DK punch cancels, waveland, FJ to top platform, 2 reverse DK punch cancels, waveland, SH towards left platform, 3 reverse DK punch cancels, waveland of the platform to the middle of the stage.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Shorthop Laser Reverse (shooting the laser in the reverse direction but too late too only show that you turned around) to double shine to SLR to double shine to SLR. You can also do Waveshine to SLR with momentum that direction then reverse waveshine to SLR to normal waveshine.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Using the mario up+b to wall jump, go up fourside, using only one wall. So up+b to wall jump, then reverse up+b really fast. In essence, you are just using the wall jump as a cancel for another up+b.

EDIT: Also, give Falco some love. Anything with him could be cool.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Tacit Lupus: A Translation <- name for tech video

Basically means Silent Wolf in Latin but since Tacit at least to me resembles "Tech" so I think it goes well with the meaning of your video.

The proper translation is probably like Lupus Tacit but I like Tacit Lupus better.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Let's see you four stock somebody without taking any damage with the player actually trying, all on 4 smooth combos. That would be some skill video.

psicicle

Smash Ace
I did a pivot edgehog with captain falcon on my first try but after could never get it. (A real one out of a dashdance)

rysaN

Smash Cadet
i don't really have any other ideas, but what i think would be cool is that you do sh*t with every single character and just divide the video up between each character. i guess like starting with doc and ending up with roy. i dunno, sounds like a good idea to me ;). and it'll be cool just doing stuff with every character.

A lot of characters like Ganon are technically challenged though. If I did that, it would just be with Fox, Falco, Shiek, Samus, and C. Falcon. Maybe Yoshi.

rysaN

Smash Cadet
hm, you speak true words. oh well. can't wait for the video! xD

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I also don't have a name for this video...
Any ideas for that would be nice as well. Keep in mind it's not going to be all space animals. :p
the name of the video should be "Who needs mindgames?"

you should do something so technical the cube wont be able to handle it and it will explode

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
on dreamland/battlefield, with link, moonwalk on the top platform to and edgecancled dair to a double jump and another eced dair on teh next plaform to waveland to get you in position for a moonwalk to up B edgehog.

wow, that would look sick. but it's not one of your chars so i'm not expecting it.

how about jumpfalled shine edge hogs? (as in you run towards the edge, at the last possible moment do a shine, turn away from the edge, and jump, but your momentum takes you ver the edge before you leave teh ground so the jump is canceled, and you edgehog), REALLY hard to do conisitantly, and a very unknown thing, so it would be cool to see this. It's the fastest way to edgehog with fox from a run, but it's so unheard of and so hard that no one uses it.

takieddine

Smash Master
Uair to waveland with mario? (TheCape says its possible, but I've been trying with absolutely no luck).

For fox:
edge-stalling: shine into illusion edge cancel.(not too hard, but I want to see how fast it can be done, perfectly).

Ledge Waveshining (Sick, if you can infinite with it):
edge shine, into waveland onto stage, shine, WD back (fast fall wavedash), Rinse, repeat.

Shield break with doubleshines, or drillshines.

Some Shine to bair combos. They can be as simple as drillshine to uthrow then shine bair.

I'll post more Ideas later, cause i'm sure i have more.

mario-man

Smash Lord
I have a lot of mindgames though, it would make it seem like I don't.
I think he meant that to be funny. If you have A TON of mindgames, but the title said "Who Needs Mindgames" that would be pretty histerical. XD

CHUK

Smash Ace
I think Silent Wolf is saying that it would be taking away from the fact that he infact does have mindgames and isn't all technical.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Uair to waveland with mario? (TheCape says its possible, but I've been trying with absolutely no luck).

I'll post more Ideas later, cause i'm sure i have more.
it's not too hard, you can do it with captain falcon's bair too.

the trick is, you can jump out of a short hop uair, but if you try to waveland you won't have time. so pretend you're on the ground, doing a jump and immediate diagonal airdodge. Works with CF's bair also, as i said before.

no, id din't get cape's help on this, but he confirmed that this is what he does.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Double shine wavedashes, to Double laser, yoshi dj wavelands (DJ waveland off the platform and immediatly dj rejump to another wave land, looks ****IN sexy)
May b up cancel with doc, Link edge cancel with dair, like known from Perfect control on hyrule,
Peach standing at the ledge , youhang on the edge, shine, hit the paech, waveland on the stage to combo (drill shine what ever^^) in trainings mode ^^

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
Actually, MoFo's the fox to get that done perfectly. He practically already has. Although he didn't start it w/ a nair (he could easily have). Nor did he finish w/ say a nair>usmash (but that's the easy part).

Was that even done without AR. Cuz it didn't seem that way on the video....if it was then cool, but supposedly the vid itself came out a hella long time ago and back then the general level of tech wasn't nearly as advanced as it is today, or specific for that matter.

mog87

Smash Ace
i dont know how this would actually look but i always wondered anywho..

get some character in the left corner on pokestad fire transformation and jump cancel a bunch of shines....

takieddine

Smash Master
The title of the video should be:

"Silent Wolf Combo Video?
a bit redundant no?"

I would like to see some JC shines that break away Brinstar gooey things, (i've done it many times before)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
^ WTF is this???? what u mean how far u can nair fox/falco across corneria. corneria is first of all not flat. second of all u cant chain nairs on fox falco third WHY THE F@CK DID U START UR POST WITH THE LATER K????

k maybe you can't nair combo fox and falco across corneria, but thats why i proposed it as an idea because it is possible but extremely difficult. I can nair combo fox and falco on fd but corneria is harder because its not very flat.

I JUST LIKE FALCON NAIRS OK.

I don't know why I said k at the start of my post maybe I just thought it would seem like the idea had more of a spontaneity, as though I had just thought of the idea right then. which I did, but your right it was uncalled for.

Silentwolf if you make a combo video that doesn't involve doublewaveshining a peach across fd.....then I guess some one else will have to do that.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Well if you do decide to make the video, here is a really useful and not too difficult move (I can do it semi-consistently).

Pivot into a retreating double fair with Marth = incredible defense!

Top Bottom