• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf Tech Skill Vid

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf, please learn Mewtwo's Ledge canceled teleport.
Nobody seems to be able to do it in the m2 boards consistently. T-T

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Wow I don't want to play anymore because my Fox will never be that good. Curse my old age and poor health.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
My friend was telling me he was 3 stocking SW at 0C. I know only tourny matches count, but somebody getting 7th at 0C shouldnt be getting 3 stocked by some who lost to YOU and Eggz.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Who did Eggz and I beat? lol

I'm just saying I dont remember us playing the same person in tourney... no one tries in friendlies anyway, at least most people I know...

And your friend probably 3 stocked him once, he probably wasnt 3 stocking him, was just trying to sound cool or something...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Who did Eggz and I beat? lol
South Paw, also after going to 0C3, everybody that I saw with amazing tech skill, they really really lacked in mindgames. Theyre were few exceptions, but they were people like Isai, Germ, Zelgadis.

I don't recall. (getting 3 stocked) I do recall playing Southpaw and that black guy for a long time and not really trying the whole time xD
I just try to do cool stuff in friendlies. I always rush in and don't care about trying to mindgame ppl. i guess friendlies are important though.........

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Haha, considering that most of us took advantage of the TVs when those other matches were being played by the pros. Well now, Im more annoyed than anything that you didnt try your best against south paw and kosmos (the black guy), kinda makes an experience like 0C3 worthless if people you play against dont try.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well hard to get out of pools when you have a pool with wobbles, edreese, and hugq (Ive heard his name around never seen any matches by him) and only top 3 advanced, if it was top 4 I would have gotten out.

I gotta be honest with you, south paw plays his worst in 2v2s. I never meant any disrespect here, just stating the obvious about tech skill (bombsoldier is a great example of this).

Come on, its rude to not play your best. I always try and give 100% to my opponent, except for wobbles, I gave up when I played him. Haha, oh man, fun matches with rob.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Rob would have kicked my *** even if I was trying, so I decided to see how other fox players felt when they played my ICs, **** did I feel bad after that match.

Also, I never said it wasnt an entertaining video.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Well hard to get out of pools when you have a pool with wobbles, edreese, and hugq (Ive heard his name around never seen any matches by him) and only top 3 advanced, if it was top 4 I would have gotten out.

I gotta be honest with you, south paw plays his worst in 2v2s. I never meant any disrespect here, just stating the obvious about tech skill (bombsoldier is a great example of this).

Come on, its rude to not play your best. I always try and give 100% to my opponent, except for wobbles, I gave up when I played him. Haha, oh man, fun matches with rob.

Lol...I'm pretty sure playing smash for like 2 weeks straight should allow Otto to be able to sandbag if he wants. He's not going to force himself to play well if he doesn't want to/doesn't need to.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
South Paw was on the road traveling for smash for a month playing, first AZ, then back to OK, then back to AZ then to cali, and now he should be in az comin back to ok in the next few days.

No point in playing people that dont even try, that doesnt help you get any better.

EDIT: Next tourny that we just so happen to be at, Id like to play you, no sandbagging if you can manage that ;-) (I hope thats the wiking similie, Ive been banned for like a year and gotta go through a proxy to get here...all buttons are turned off).

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't get it. Just get better, then beat everyone in 1v1's, then you can say you beat people who were trying.

On-topic: This vid = **** yeah.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Rasta, stop pissing off the WA peeps... They're cool peeps with ridiculous technical ability.

On topic, I like the vid, SW. Wish I had the discipline to get that good with Fox.
Ka-Master, you shoud have come to OC3, I really wanted to see your Luigi in person.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
****it brandon, you always tell me to stop pissing off the OOSers, you should know by now that I-Dont-Listen!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Rasta, stop pissing off the WA peeps... They're cool peeps with ridiculous technical ability.

On topic, I like the vid, SW. Wish I had the discipline to get that good with Fox.
Ka-Master, you shoud have come to OC3, I really wanted to see your Luigi in person.

Argh, I wanted to, believe me, but there were very unfortunate conflictions.

You shoulda come to FC...? >_>

On topic...nice...match?:)

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Nice video. I'm all for learning new things from people WAY better than me. so, that part with sheik, after the double-needle-canceling, what exactly where those funky looking dashes? Its probably something canceled or... something, but I can't tell just by looking at it.

Thanks,

~Kenpachi

What I did was dash canceled needle cancels. Dash, then once out of range of dashing back, I hit down, then charged needles for a second, then hit R. Repeat.

CHUK

Smash Ace
This was discussed earlier in the thread but there was no straight answer. Do you use the claw grip?

Top Bottom