• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIGNUPS: These are things I like - The Mafia game

Malakandra

Smash Lord
/in if this starts after labor day, because by then I should be more settled into classes a bit.

/replace other wise

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm very worried lol. I think people think I'm good now but I still have no clue how to play town 😫

On the plus side maybe we can have a try two of our scumteam from Midnight ops!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Or maybe I'm more of a troll, and everyone's a day vig,
This would be hilarious to make a set up around all day gigs. A closed called trigger finger. Only the first shot works, but whoever pulls the trigger first dies. Then everyone is VT. Be a nice troll game.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
This would be hilarious to make a set up around all day gigs. A closed called trigger finger. Only the first shot works, but whoever pulls the trigger first dies. Then everyone is VT. Be a nice troll game.
That's actually a pretty decent setup. It helps town, but not an enormous amount.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I've done a version of that setup.
That's actually a pretty decent setup. It helps town, but not an enormous amount.
Bad Idea Mafia
Bad Idea Mafia Redux
Bad Idea Mafia Vol. 3
Bad Idea Mafia 4
Bad Idea Mafia 2018

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I like how Chaco said “that idea sounds funny” as if he forgot he was in the first two BIM games

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I like how Chaco said “that idea sounds funny” as if he forgot he was in the first two BIM games
Full disclosure: I don’t remember. Serious moment here. From 2010-2014ish I was heavily addicted to opiates. My memory from that period is fairly shaky. I’ve been clean 6 years now, but yeah, memory isn’t my strong point.

Edit:That’s why anytime anyone’s linked a game that I played in I have no recollection of it until I’ve read it some and have a vague idea.

Last edited:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh **** that’s crazy dude, props for getting over it.

Ngl that’s almost kind of impressive that you were able to play mafia like that. I feel like the game’s hard enough when you’re sober and I never really got the impression that you were anything but.

Outside of bingo redux but hey you got the W a win’s a win

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh **** that’s crazy dude, props for getting over it.

Ngl that’s almost kind of impressive that you were able to play mafia like that. I feel like the game’s hard enough when you’re sober and I never really got the impression that you were anything but.

Outside of bingo redux but hey you got the W a win’s a win
Yeah. I told Terran and Evil Eye, and maybe Marshy what was going on when I popped back I got a while during 2014-2015ish. But I never really spoke up about it. But yeah thanks, man. Was a **** time of life. Now I’m married, have a family, and life moved on for the better for sure.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah. I told Terran and Evil Eye, and maybe Marshy what was going on when I popped back I got a while during 2014-2015ish. But I never really spoke up about it. But yeah thanks, man. Was a **** time of life. Now I’m married, have a family, and life moved on for the better for sure.
that's incredible! Congratulations~

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
In that case, can I? This is my first time getting involved in Mafia, so sorry if this isn't what you're supposed to do.
Yeah, you should be good to go. (I interpreted your first post as a request, but at the same time I’m not the host.) I also happen to be spectating this game, as I’m taking a break after playing in the last one, so we’ll be in the same boat along with a few others.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
In that case, can I? This is my first time getting involved in Mafia, so sorry if this isn't what you're supposed to do.
Of course! Once the game starts I'll invite you to a PM where the game can be discussed, feel free to comment in the thread for now but once the game starts I would ask you only respond in the PM.

At this point in time, I plan on starting on Monday the 7th, with the current player list.

Last edited:

bessie

Smash Journeyman
You can move me to replacements so that Gorf and Wam can both play.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I take it Wam is someone we know in general and can be vouched for and not an absolute random who may have no idea what they're signing up for.

Top Bottom