• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIGNUPS: These are things I like - The Mafia game

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Nooo.... :( We've barely played together recently.
😍 BoomFrog do you actually miss me me me??? 🥰

I invited Wam to join the forum I should at least let him play!

I got a notice from my cable company that my internet will be out one day next week but I won't know what day until two days before so probably better if I replace anyway.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord

I got a notice from my cable company that my internet will be out one day next week but I won't know what day until two days before so probably better if I replace anyway.
Oh course. We just didn't get to interact much last game because it was too big, and you were overwhelmed and I played my PR wrong. I'm looking forward to actually playing together.

But, do what you have to. I expect entertained comments in spec chat at least. What is an entertainer without an audience?

Wam

Smash Ace
If Vicarin is not playing I'm obligated to tunnel wam D1. 😂
New forum new era of peace and cooperation between us?

I dont want to take your spot!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It means that the person is online. If you check an active thread elsewhere on the forums you will see a lot of them; it's rarer on Dgames because most players use invisible mode. They used to have the same feature but it was a little green triangle in the top corner of your avatar. Now it's a little green silhouette of head and shoulders... except the icon is cut off at the shoulders so it just looks like a dot. I don't know who makes these design decisions but this sure is one.

1599155002425.png

also I have become that which I hate; discussion in sign-ups which has nothing to do with sign ups.

Last edited:

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Wam Wam Ahh, so now we finally see what that kraken was doing in it's spare time when not consuming boats.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I have moved Gorf into Osies slot, and added Wam. Bessie joins Xivii for a hydra slot.

Day 1 will start Monday afternoon/early evening. Roles will go out Sunday.

Last edited:

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Role PMs will go out over the next two hours. Please confirm you have read and understood your role PM in your role PM.

Game will Start tomorrow at 5 PM Central Time (Approximately 25.5 hours from this post). I will post a new thread for the game since this one is already on page 3.

Top Bottom