• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sigma Chi Northridge HoeDown: Jopez's Tourney

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
If I don't go up to NoCal to meet up with some of my smash friends and drive with them back down to SoCal, maybe some of you guys can spend the night here at my dorm. My dorm to Jopez4u's fraternity is flat out 5 minutes of a walking distance.
-I'll bring the news on my go to NoCal on Wednesday or latest on Thursday afternoon.

It shouldn't be a problem for some of you guys to spend the night here; the school housing department would like of me to check in with them for any guests of mine that will be sleeping in my dorm. I won't check in since its only one night.

If any of you guys decide to and if I ultimately will be at my dorm on Thursday, we need at least one set up. My roomates tv has lag.
---------
This is still pending guys.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
If I don't go up to NoCal to meet up with some of my smash friends and drive with them back down to SoCal, maybe some of you guys can spend the night here at my dorm. My dorm to Jopez4u's fraternity is flat out 5 minutes of a walking distance.
-I'll bring the news on my go to NoCal on Wednesday or latest on Thursday afternoon.

It shouldn't be a problem for some of you guys to spend the night here; the school housing department would like of me to check in with them for any guests of mine that will be sleeping in my dorm. I won't check in since its only one night.

If any of you guys decide to and if I ultimately will be at my dorm on Thursday, we need at least one set up. My roomates tv has lag.
---------
This is still pending guys.
i'll help you guys get in, all you have to do is just jump the gate, saves time and avoids fees if you're down with it.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Ooh something near me :D:D. I'm getting way better anyone want to team with me? (I'm a Falcon main)

D

Deleted member

I left my 64 controller in my dorm

might come to this depends on stuff

D

Deleted member

is your tournament really gunna start at 11 i have to drive 2 hours from riverside to north hollywood to meet with some dudes and then we have to drive another 30 minutes to get there

Top Bottom