• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Contest

jbandrew

Smash Lord
nice lol... i like the idea... just doesnt feel as weegee to me as it should o.o feels moar like I JUS RIPPED YA ARMS OFF! :O but ya nice i liek it

LuigiL

Smash Rookie
I hope I can vote for myself!

If I can, I vote for my sig cause I worked hard on the drawing...what with the shading and all...

plus the background has lightning...caused by Luigi' AWESOMENESS!! :p

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
it does not matter if its not yours its who has the best 1 my current one was made by pistolz (thnx a lot) and you can post as many sigs as you want DO NOT SPAM , btw any metaknight sig is banned :)
im sorry luigi l im afraid you have to remove your sig

jking XD its pretty cool

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
votes added alias werent you going to put one??
Did I? O-O? I suck at graphic design, I might have meant I'd bum my friend to make a Sig for me, or I was sleepy. I tend to say weird stuff when i am sleepy :p

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I vote for LuigiL , his sig has officially won this thread :p

WiGi's is good too but I just love how Luigi destroys MK's wins and it has nice details like the broken shards of the sword and such on the ground! Love it =D

LuigiL

Smash Rookie
I vote for LuigiL , his sig has officially won this thread :p

WiGi's is good too but I just love how Luigi destroys MK's wins and it has nice details like the broken shards of the sword and such on the ground! Love it =D
Thanks buddy glad you noticed! But this is a contest and I gotsta get the votage before I can win!!! :bee:

Top Bottom