• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars Part two***dead line reached6/20

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks for the extention. I've been buisy all day and haven't been on for a while. And with my request load. I saw Grandeza got his first done and everyone else has at least one done. I, unfortunety, don't know what to look for render wise...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i found a kick a** render, i tried something, but it was to busy, so im going to restart one it
also, i think that we should only do one sig...

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
@dinko:because people have lives outside of making sigs and like to make sigs perfect.

EDIT: darn you sugar, i was going to post first...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i agree with sugar and waltz,
also, to make a good sig, it takes several tries (at least for me)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I don't think there's anything wrong with 2 sigs...We have until the 20th for Pete's sake! AND I think 2 sigs makes it interesting, plus if you happen to have a weaker piece, the stronger one will help you out...it gives people two chances to make it into the top 10.

Anyway, why are people complaining so much? JUST HAVE FUN!! Who cares what the rules are, as long as the judging is fair? The time limit was extended so everyone should let doom hold the rest of the contest the way he wants to.

(Besides, I want to see more than 1 sig from everyone...Like most if not all people here, I love art, so I want to see it! This should be one of the coolest things the Emporium has done.)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
im gonna start my sig for it
also should i use my 64 palms as a sig? its in my signiture
You have to make a sig specific for the contest. Using a sig you've made doesn't work, so.... make a new one. ;)

(Besides, I want to see more than 1 sig from everyone...Like most if not all people here, I love art, so I want to see it!
If you want to see more siggies, just go to here. :chuckle:

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
there is a reason to my madness the reason i had multiple reasons for people make two sigs

1. if one of your sigs isnt that good you have another to lean on.

2. its a competition to see who is the best so we naturally want to see multiple things

3. im hosting this and i will do things as i see fit. im not a moron and im understanding. if you have an issue with the two sigs tell me and if its a good reason ill make a decision.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So you can make 2 sigs and choose between the best, but... they should only post one for the actual competition, yes? Or are you really saying you post and submit two sigs for the competition?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
If you're going to compete in the competition, it's sort of silly that you'd ask your competitors for a critique! You're on your own for this one!

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Haha, thank you for the link, but I'm really, REALLY not a fan of the Critique topic >_<
the critique topic is becoming worse and worse now. there's no more meaningful critique; it's only half-***** **** like "its good. i like colors. NOW LOOK AT MINE!!!!111ONE"

A_man13

Smash Master
I really need to start this. I've been buisy all day yesterday and now I don't know what to do with all of my requests plus this....

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
the critique topic is becoming worse and worse now. there's no more meaningful critique; it's only half-***** **** like "its good. i like colors. NOW LOOK AT MINE!!!!111ONE"
yeah, i used if for a while, but people get skipped all the time ect
and pstilz, if you want people to c and c it, go to a different site

A_man13

Smash Master
I use the CnC topic, but most people only give sub-par CnC. It's usually nothing past "Good job!" or "This is your best yet" or something like that. I think I can find better...

Top Bottom