• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sig Wars part 3 *the voting closes the 11th

UncleRemus

Smash Rookie
when you have a higher post count then me then you can say what talents you'll never have.
You mean when I have a higher post count THAN you? I don't believe that 'then' works in that phrase. Besides, the fact that you believe talents rely on post counts shows your lack of worldly experience and aptitude. Your statement has just proved my sarcasm to be true.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
You mean when I have a higher post count THAN you? I don't believe that 'then' works in that phrase. Besides, the fact that you believe talents rely on post counts shows your lack of worldly experience and aptitude. Your statement has just proved my sarcasm to be true.
again when you have a higher post count then me you can speak and i will take your idiocy into consideration until then dont spam my thread or i will report you.

edit: a aman were you been your a lost soul lol. we will keep the poll open until most of the participants vote ill soon send them a reminder

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I bet you think you're the man acting all tough and condescending. What prompted you to come in here and post in the first place? The sudden urge to express your supreme intellectual dominance? To put things simply, no one cares about you.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I bet you think you're the man acting all tough and condescending. What prompted you to come in here and post in the first place? The sudden urge to express your supreme intellectual dominance? To put things simply, no one cares about you.
the man has spoken lol

spam_master

Smash Rookie
lol, I was just checking out what else that uncle remus guy posted besides his thread in decisive games, and I have to say he thoroughly schooled you guys.

Weed

Smash Lord
Lol

Uncle Remus, STFU or GTFO, no one wants to hear your blither, how on earth do you relate a minor hobby with success?

For trolling, you get a 2/10, if you actually take yourself seriously, kill yourself immediately, rather than taking obvious ignorant potshots at something you know absolutely nothing about.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
lol, I was just checking out what else that uncle remus guy posted besides his thread in decisive games, and I have to say he thoroughly schooled you guys.
Did he? I wasn't aware of this thorough schooling you speak of. All I read was a bunch of crap from some worthless prick.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aight guys, play nice now, I'm sure all the sig makers would like to see the voting through.

Doom dragon - post counts do mean nothing, they don't make you better than anyone in anyway whatsoever, so don't talk other people down just because you have more

UncleRemus - Sorry you may not think much of sig making, but this is what these guys enjoy doing and is what the topic is about, so again, no need to be so negative towards them

So stop it here mmk? :]

My votes! :]

Set 1 - #18
Set 2 - #3

Good luck to everyone! :]

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Doom dragon - post counts do mean nothing, they don't make you better than anyone in anyway whatsoever, so don't talk other people down just because you have more
i know that injust wanted him to shut up just cause you have low post count doesnt mean you dont know anything.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
i know that injust wanted him to shut up just cause you have low post count doesnt mean you dont know anything.
Nor does it mean anything if you have a higher post count. He mentioned nothing about post counts so I don't see why it needed to be brought up at all.

Discussion stops here, bring it to PMs if you have anymore issues.

Cheers :]

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
ok im gonna update the page now. ive been out all day picking up my families new BMW **brag brag. im so **** exited. thanks for all who have voted keep them coming in and good luck competitors.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
lol rollkering. umm i wanted to ask here and not your sig shop so i dont clutter your thread but hows my animation going?

and o d i n is your shop closed as in your not gonna finish the requests that you already had?

Roller

Smash Legend
Well it depends. Do you want the triple parry version? If so then maybe I can finish before I leave for a week. If I have the time I could do a version with background as well, but you may have to wait for the background version.

LMAO! I MADE over 70 posts today! lol

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
lol rollkering. umm i wanted to ask here and not your sig shop so i dont clutter your thread but hows my animation going?

and o d i n is your shop closed as in your not gonna finish the requests that you already had?
Notice how it says, "Request Status". That means I'm not taking requests. Requests are closed until I'm caught up.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord

A_man13

Smash Master
Nice, Doom. Some of the effects ar a little off, but it's nice. I've only done one banner (baisicly enlarging a sig), so I can't give you too much advice.

Now that I think of it, I need to join Deviant art.

So are you going to add up the current votes and see who's winning?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
not yet ill do it on the dead line right now im gonna send reminders to those who havent voted ie sugar poultry ect ect ect

A_man13

Smash Master
I getcha.

I can get a talley on the votes so far if you want. However, it's pretty obvous the winners. I almost think the votes I got were friend votes.

Top Bottom