• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 1. Ally 2. Seibrik 3. Reflex 103 Entrants! Full Results!

chaosmasterro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chaosmasterro
This tourney was amazing. If it would of started earlier it would of been better but hey, it was well worth it. And it was only 10 bucks to enter. I'm going to start entering more tourneys. This was my second major tournament I went to.

-Light

Jtails

Smash Lord
huihuhuh :D
yo randoms are the best title anyone can have.

I'm a random :)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i heard NC was making some statements at this tourney
good **** mekos, kadaj and stock.
snap and cory, y'all got this, next time bayb
and good **** TKO, u in da NC family whether u decide to stay wit us or not, my d00d

DRN

Smash Lord
:( That's pretty bad. And arbitrary.

Good **** everyone! Especially Reflex, I still don't understand how you do it with that character!
Lol Chamsey=me so it was a reference to the whole mlg thing where the same dude like stalked me for my matches w/ bizkit/fatal and kept saying "he aint as good as DAZwa!"

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOL I scrolled through every page of this thread to see how many props Seibrik got. I counted a total of like 7 shoutouts. Good **** Seibs :)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Really????

Miles, Flea, Umby...
After driving you fools home.... and no shout out.
You should be ashamed.

Just messin.
Next time I'm comin back better.
And to think, I almost beat cory with a Jigglypuff. If only my Dair rest would have worked. That and if I was better. LOL.

Shoutouts:
@ Elev8, Dyno-mite, Sonic Rave, Reflex, and Rayku: Thanks all the advice you gave me. I'll put it to good use.

@ Flea, Milesg2g, Umby, Player-1, SexyPit, Scattz: Had so much fun playing you guys and just chattin.

@ disasterABDUL, Loda, Lui, HeroChima, George: So good to see you all again. I miss you guys. Theres not game room here at UGA. So fail...

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was a great experience. I had a lot of fun, easily the biggest I've been to. Thanks all all involved!

Shoutouts:

Flea: Thanks again for hosting doubles at your place, you made a great day even better. Let your roommate know that those burgers were good as hell.

Raf: It was so awesome getting to hang with you, you're a really cool guy! I wish we could've played more friendlies, but it's all good. Thanks for the Peach advice! Next tourney I go to I plan on bringing her out!

Lounis: Thanks for picking me up, especially on such short notice! I definitely wouldn't have been able to make it if it weren't for you. I look forward to playing more smash with you in the near future. The shoryuken you delivered to Seibrik was definitely a highlight of the evening!

Ally: I honestly never thought I'd get the chance to meet you, let alone play against you in any tourney! You and Ninjalink ***** the **** out of us in teams! GGs man! If there's a next time, I'll try not to let it be so easy ;)

Mah Gainesville Crew (+ Kaptain, KidEZ and NoID in case you guys didn't know...): I'm really glad I got to see you guys again! We really need to play each other more! SERIOUSLY JUST COME OVER ALREADY!!!

Mah KSU Crew: Hope you guys enjoyed the tourney! I'm really glad you guys all were able to make it.

Nate: Falcon dittos are too legit, DK's a beast! GGs man. If we ever play each other again, I'm comin' for ya!

AWAL: I've never fought a good Sonic before. GGs man. Like I told Nate, I've got you all figured out so you better hope we don't play each other in any other tourneys :)

Everyone else that came: Thanks for showing up!

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Yeah, umby. Friendlies sound like a good idea to me. Its hasn't even been 2 days and I want to do it again.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LOL I scrolled through every page of this thread to see how many props Seibrik got. I counted a total of like 7 shoutouts. Good **** Seibs :)
i think reflex deserves most props lol.

but seibrik did put in work at this tourney, good **** to him.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Thanks to Biglou for the amazing housing and his parents are chill too and thanks to em fo rthe souvenir, it is actually in one piece!

Thanks to the host, I hope the check won't take forever to come by though lol.

GGs to everyone esp Kismet, Reflex and Seibrik for all close sets.

Turtle MM me next time again, need to break that Biglou's record.

Ggs all I had fun but very tiring tournament, 4 am? I never do that **** anywhere lol

and we did good Ninjalink no worries.

OH AND Sleepy K PB&J, alvin and Biglou, the waffle house after tourney was good until... yeah LOL <3

Top Bottom