• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 8: Road to Apex | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts | 09/15/2012

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
Had an awesome time everyone! Btw Tin, I mained Olimar in all my matches.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
shoutouts to will for being awesome, just left my house 15 mins ago and i'm sadface now

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
There's no clear best ZSS at this point. NR could still be the best. Salem and Quik are the obvious possibilities. Me too, maybe (I doubt it). I still don't really know how good I am.

Who knows, maybe IKKI is better than all of us XD

Mprime

Smash Ace
Illiad meek didn't beat once in melee. Infact no one who played me in melee could win a single match against my main but joe.

Ggs to everyone was great seeing ya'll.

P.s. lol eric i had no idea i outplaced yah.

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
1. V115 ($190) - Gooooood stuff today, you were on fire all day long. ggs in dubs too. I always get this feeling you don't like talking to me LOL
2. Tin Man ($90) - Also good **** today. & gj hosting
3. Will ($30) - yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo broccoli kong goes ham. ggs in dubz and really fun friendlies
4. Toronto Joe - It was good teaming w/ you like always, I really feel like I stepped up my game in dubz compared to last time. ggs in singles, too.
5. Hype - You def still got that smash smarts, come out more often! D:
7. Dan-Da-Man - You always have to play vs me in dubz LOL. The curse lives on.
7. Poke - yoooo D3 infinite hella gay, just sayin. Triumphant win vs Red X, that "YES!" was pretty amazin
9. Blacktwins - LUDA! It's always good seein you.
9. cMeDu - JAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE f u for beating the mid tier genius, it was good seeing you tho, ggs in singles.
9. JMo - JAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE f u for beating the mid tier genius, it was good seeing you tho, ggs in singles.
9. R e d X - I wouldn't be TOO disappointed with this, you looked pretty salt after losing to Poke, but it was probably a pretty close set. It's always nice seeing you :D
13. Fisch - You're def an up and comer, always striving to improve and doing really well against the better players here. Good stuff.
13. Cruxis - You got such a ****ty bracket, lmao. ggs tho, pls stay in Canada. ALA ACKBARRRRR
13. Iliad - I GOT A FEELIN THAT I NEVER NEVER KNEWWW OHOHHHH NOOOOHHOHOHHH I GOT A FEELINNNNNNN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
13. MPrime - fun games in Melee, I wish I had more time to play D:
17. pidgezero_one - yoooooo steefffffffff you're so chill, it's always good seeing you come to tourneys.
17. Mr.L - Where's the Luigi? The hat was even casted aside? pls get a tiara, you traitor.
17. Dave - ggs in singles! It's always good to see new faces in the scene. Keep coming out
17. Inle - yooo fun dubz warmup @ the start of the tourney. Kinda surprised at this placing for you, but it was a pretty decent turnout, so idk.
17. Yosh - you always look high LOL
17. Leafshadow - high on life
17. BlackGold - fun matches in stamina loll
17. Snow Shard - Nicest guy in Ontario! I didn't really get to see or talk to you that much this tourney. D:
25. Bing - ggs in singles, just get a bit more confidence in yourself, practice a bit, and use some of the things I showed you (if you decide to use MK), and you should be good to go.
25. John Madden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSFwrafjT98
25. SJ, Krymson, Zero, Player, Astro, Lenny - It's really nice to see new faces come out. Don't be shy to come out again, hopefully you guys had fun. :D

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1. V115 ($190) - Gooooood stuff today, you were on fire all day long. ggs in dubs too. I always get this feeling you don't like talking to me LOL
I assure you that isn't the case. If you got that feeling when you were talking to me during the end of GFs then it might have been because I was trying to focus on the match XD

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Just start shouting nonsense littered with profanity to get this dude's attention^ ;)

zmx

Smash Lord
No offense to Tinman, but I'm pretty sure everyone in the universe wanted to see V115 vs Will in grand finals.

Oh well.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No, I'll be bringing them to apex LOL

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
No offense to Tinman, but I'm pretty sure everyone in the universe wanted to see V115 vs Will in grand finals.

Oh well.
Tin vs will, or V vs will, would have both been awesome. But tin vs v is awesome too. I mean wth was he supposed to do, throw LFs?

Bing

Smash Master
1. V115 - Vishelle. You're a beast. Teach me ZSS. Keep up the phenomenal work, and go to Apex too!
2. Tin Man ($90) - Love ya *****, you played well. Good **** :)
3. Will ($30) - Always a pleasure seeing you, still never played lol, but thats okay. Can't wait for you to come to Toronto again! Maybe next time I can show you Niagara Falls :p
4. Toronto Joe - Joseph. I want another MM. Im calling full Johns on not being warmed up lol. And let me go Sheik too!
5. Meekspeedy - Thanks for the tips Meek, I have no confidence, infact I don't think im entering singles next time. But, we'll see, would have helped if this tournament wasnt my first time playing Brawl since I played at Impulse..
5. Hype - Was nice to meet you :)
7. Dan-Da-Man - You used Fox quite a bit, for this, you have gained respect in my box. Fox is awesome!
7. Poke - Hi.
9. Blacktwins - Hello.
9. cMeDu - I just don't... how the ****...
9. JMo - Howdie.
9. R e d X - Always a pleasure seeing you Mark, wish we could have actually played.
13. Fisch - Hmm,moving on up eh? Good job lol.
13. Cruxis - Fat Boy Slim. Good ****, was great seeing you as always :)
13. Iliad - Johnathon please. Thank you for spelling my name right, somehow people **** that up all the time.
13. MPrime - Meleeeee!
17. pidgezero_one - Our set was trash LOL. We should do it again sometime,maybe i'll break out my ZSS
17. Mr.L - Hi.
17. Dave - I really enjoyed our friendlies even though I lost all but 1. My Fox needs work... and some rust remover.
17. Inle - Dude wtf.
17. Yosh - It was nice seeing you, lets play next time lol
17. Leafshadow - PEPPER. We're teaming next tournament. Salt And Pepper for Life.
17. BlackGold - I still owe you a Fox vs Falco MM. We'll do it next time, I'll even practice for it :p
17. Snow Shard - Steve! Nice seeing you! Ike ditto MM next time, I will destroy the Enviroment!
25. Bing - You're Bad.
25. John Madden - EBAY HUCKSTER.
25. SJ - Hey
25. Krymson - Sup.
25. Zero - Nice meeting you Phil,glad you came back to take part in the legit tournament!
25. Player - What Player are you?
25. Astro - AstroBoy?
25. Lenny - WHERE THE **** IS CARL YOU SICK ****.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ggs everyone, pretty happy with how i played at this just need to lock down a few more things and ill be good to go for apex,melee after the tourney was fun too!

shoutouts to twitter monsters giving me power!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Tin vs will, or V vs will, would have both been awesome. But tin vs v is awesome too. I mean wth was he supposed to do, throw LFs?
V115 vs Will would have been so much more hype than Tin Man vs V115.
Basically everyone left the stream once Will had lost to Tin Man.

The Grand finals.. to me, wasn't that spectacular.

I've seen those two play too many times.

However, V took first, and that's all I care about.
And Iliad came back, that too.
AND Stef didn't get dead last, showing her improvement.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i know i can do so much better tho :ohwell:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
1. V115 ($190) - my *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holla holla get $ know what im sayin

2. Tin Man ($90) - my *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holla atcha kirby

3. Will ($30) - Was awesome to have you in Canada again dude, housing was fun. I've had a really ****ing ****ty time lately and when we were chatting yesterday I
felt like my old self again for the first time in what seems like forever. Thanks for that, you're an awesome dude, don't ever change.

4. Toronto Joe - yooooo that ness pic is still my favourite LOL

5. Meekspeedy - haha thanks dude, I try. Nice seeing you at these too

7. Dan-Da-Man - GGs in 64, thought you had me for sure after game 1

7. Poke - I can't thank you enough for how much you've helped me improve my game and for being there for me when life has been sucking ***.

9. Blacktwins - GGs in brawl and 64, I'm SOOO salty about brawl lmao

9. cMeDu - yo **** lylat

9. JMo - dis negromar right here

13. Fisch - Always love seeing you at tourneys/smashfests, congrats on the kickass placing

13. Cruxis - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 0

13. Iliad - holy **** I'm trying to save money but I kinda want to get another lemonade rn

13. MPrime - didn't really get to talk to you and stuff but good seein you again

17. pidgezero_one - :ohwell:

17. Mr.L - ggs in dubs bro

17. Dave - siiiiick olimar

17. Inle - sorry I was such a nub in dubs

17. Yosh - thanks for being a bro

17. Leafshadow - good to see you again dude

17. BlackGold - good to see you again as well

17. Snow Shard - ggs in smash 64 and for the encouraging words :)

25. Bing - salty runback eh? Next time I'm around you're on n****

25. John Madden - FOOTBALL!

25. SJ - GGs in smash 64

25. Krymson - kirby is legit!

25. Player - ggs in friendlies & stamina!

25. Astro - nice to see you around :)

Smash 64

2. *** VULS - ggs in uhh...losers quarters I think it was?lol

also:

[Collapse="smashboards is not my personal hugbox so only expand this if you really give a **** about me on a personal level"]thanks. No, really, thanks. Everyone who put a smile on my face, everyone who befriended me, everyone who supported me through the emotional **** I've been put through for the past month and a half or so, it means a lot to me. Shoutouts to all of you. I think most of you realize I'm a ****ing awkward weirdo and it's no surprise I have a hard time finding places and people I feel really at home with, and gta smash is (or, was) pretty much exactly what I needed in my life. I know I can be annoying as **** but the fact that I could be myself and you guys have been putting up with me for a year and a half is pretty cool. I feel like a huge ******* for wanting to take off. You guys have done so much for me whether you know it or not. Like I'll never forget what went down on my birthday. A lot of you guys I consider like family.

I'll probably come back eventually, but for now I'm just sticking to the occasional smashfest or whatever. Just sayin this cause most of you I only get to see at tourneys, and it's been legit, i love being around you guys and i'm sorry for being such a ******. Those of you who know me really well know why i can't really do this now.[/collapse]

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Guess.. I'll do shoutouts, I guess.
1. V115 ($190) - Thank you for winning this, I wish we had a chance to play in Bracket. Soon, My Falco will take revenge upon your Zss. Soon. But damn, only here for a year or so. Started in Amateurs -> First Place. You have an action replay somewhere.

2. Tin Man ($90) - To be honest, I'm glad you didn't win. I was tired of seeing Olimar win our tourneys, Metaknight legal or banned. Good job on taking Will to last game, his SD really worked out for you. Anyway, Don't pick up Metaknight, your Olimar is way better.

3. Will ($30) - Damn, I was really hoping you'd be in Grand Finals vs V. It was a great time hanging out with you basically all weekend! Hope to see you again.

4. Toronto Joe - I'm really happy that I took you to game 3. I was so proud. You must rise up and become The Metaknight.

5. Meekspeedy - Good job against Joe! Shame you didn't win. Next time though.

5. Hype - Fun friendlies we played. It was really nice seeing you again. Shame you can't come out more.

7. Dan-Da-Man - You lost to a Lucas! Wahahahaha. I have nothing else to say, but nice job with your placement.

7. Poke - Switch controllers -> Place 13th 2 weeks in -> Place 7th next tourney. Step up your game! Get 5th or better! Not to mention you did this with your Dk only.

9. Blacktwins - Punch and run is my strategy against Ice Climbers. It works on all stages! And to be honest. I still think your Yoshi would have done better against my Dk.

9. cMeDu - You take out Will. Then get 9th. What is this ?

9. JMo - We exchanged very few words.

9. R e d X - Good games, close set. The Fair clutches is out for a 2-0! But, nice job on placing higher this time around. You did better and improved. Hope to see you next tourney.

13. Fisch - You're getting better, and better. Soon you'll give V a run for his money.

13. Cruxis - Feels good!

13. Iliad - Nice to see you return to the scene.

13. MPrime - Had no idea you were coming. My mind was blown. You'll get Red X next time!

17. pidgezero_one - Nice job improving! Shame you're going on a Hiatus. Though, I understand. Sometimes people need time away.

17. Mr.L - Nice to you see again here.

17. Dave - You did well! Your match against Blacktwins was so close. You'll get it next time.

17. Inle - I do not comprehend this placement.

17. Yosh - My suit piece game~ But anyway, good job on getting better. I could feel it in our friendlies. And good Job against Iliad, so I've heard.

17. Leafshadow - Nice to finally see you again!

17. BlackGold - Using too many characters isn't a good thing, I think you should stick to 3 that you play as and focus your training on.

17. Snow Shard - I do not comprehend this placement either.

25. Bing - Hello.

25. John Madden - John Gladden.

25. SJ - Good games, It was nice seeing you show again.

25. Krymson - Thanks for coming out!

25. Zero - Thanks for coming out!

25. Player - Thanks for coming out!

25. Astro - Thanks for coming out!

25. Lenny - Thanks for coming out!

Tea pots!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm gonna bring a plastic baggy for them in that case xD
I'd suggest Mr.R do the same for the socks he left here, but I bet I'd somehow end up with the bag instead

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL you can throw those socks away xD I just need my pants !

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Great job to v115, and impressive work bringing it back in losers, Will!

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
1. V115 ($190) - Frigate banned you win clearly. jk you deserve it. Thanks for making us watch 13 games of you vs tinman <3
2. Tin Man ($90) - Tinayeeeeeeeeee. Epic sets vs V, you know what you need to do.
THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD STUFF <3

also get bodied in doubles huehuehuehue
#yoloswagmaster

3. Will ($30) - Super nice guy, super good donkey kong, super flukey win i got, super super super!

4. Toronto Joe - freeohjoe frigate banned you lose =[ stay king kirbykaze.

5. Meekspeedy - suck a d i hate your mk shoulda went sonic pls

5. Hype - suck an even bigger d :( see you around loo and il come visit you mr hobbs

7. Dan-Da-Man - GOOD JOB WE NEVER PLAYED THANK GOD

7. Poke - I haven't played you for like a year LOL maybe mm next time or something cute

9. Blacktwins - Your yoshi is some sexytings

9. cMeDu - freemedu

9. JMo - freemo

9. R e d X - Nicest guy, good stuff :D you looklike you're from one direction

13. Fisch - gogogogogoogog doubles doubles doubles

13. Cruxis - Uhhh what happened D:

13. Iliad - #1 ******na

13. MPrime - I AM NOT JMO :(

17. pidgezero_one - heheheheheheh, we never played BUT WE TALKED (sorta) exchanged words? good stuff keep playing kirbs :3

17. Mr.L - I catch glimpses of you like all day but weneverdo anything wat

17. Dave - UHHHHHH I HOPE WE MEET

17. Inle - DO BETTER :D

17. Yosh - gogogogo you can do it zsssmaster

17. Leafshadow - I heard you sd alot in stamina just a rumour though

17. BlackGold - WE NEVER MET

17. Snow Shard - You have nice guy redxand you have like priestlike snowshard

25. Bing - HEY WE MET AFTERWARDS

25. John Madden - i dont even

25. SJ - i heard you were good at 64

25. Krymson - Thanks for coming out!

25. Zero - Thanks for coming out!

25. Player - Thanks for coming out!

25. Astro - Thanks for coming out!

25. Lenny - Thanks for coming out!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
17. pidgezero_one - heheheheheheh, we never played BUT WE TALKED (sorta) exchanged words? good stuff keep playing kirbs :3
WTF dude we had a set in stamina lmao

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the really kind shoutouts to me from Iliad, Meek, Pidge, Bing and cMeDu (tho i dont understand cMeDu's) I'll do my shoutouts tonight. And yea im unsatisfied with my placing as well, but Tin Man and MPrime are respectable opponents to lose to.... tho i really hate that MK MU. After this tourny RED X and I both went to his place and played 3 more hours. I plan to get much better, hopefully by APEX, and I'm sticking with Kirby. Shoutouts later.

Top Bottom