• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 13: Brawling through the snow | Toronto, ON, Can | Results/Shoutouts | 2/2/2013

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
ggs and fun stuff to everyone i played and hung out with. i got dummied something fierce but it was all good 'n fun.

i'll see if i can be free for the next tourny, but it'll just come down to how things are going

keep doin what you're doin gang, cause it works! <3

EDIT: Special shout-out to Mr.L for being a rocket teammate and carrying my sorry *** to 5th double luigi style ; )

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well typically when people want to go places, they travel.
That's how I go places. Not sure how they do it over there in NS though

Ruinn

Smash Ace
1. HolyNightmare ($200) - GGs in pools! It was fun talking to you throughout the tourney, was also fun making fun of raffi ;)
2. Swordgard ($90) - watching that ics makes me realize i have so much to learn with the character, hah. fun set
3. Toronto Joe ($35) - didnt play at this tourney for once, woot. good stuff on coming back on v!
4. infiniteV115 ($20) - v115 sux
5. Kairo Kent (Cruxis) ($10) - dis guy. asking me to mm the entire time! i was actually gonna do it, like so serious. but then i thought if i lose id give it to a guy who hasnt played in 6months and was like hm, rather not. ;)
5. R e d X ($10) - UGH~ good set! really feel i got gayed game 1 cause i couldnt hear to cg :( no johns tho, that mk was really good
7. Blacktwins - blacktwins sux
7. Poke - poke sux ( and sds too much)
9. [GDLK] Tin Man - TINMMAAAAN stop losing
9. Morks - good set man! was real fun to play your snake online and then offline. :)
9. Suzaku - hey man, didnt get to play you at all but i saw ur marth, next killlock? ;)
9. Ruinn - stay freeeeeeeeeeeeee
13. Guard - i dont think we talked :o
13. Fisch - eyy my boi chris! had fun talking to you and friendlying you :)
13. Inle - hey man, didnt really talk to you much this tourney, good stuff
13. Dan-Da-Man - thought you wouldve placed better! haha fun talking to you

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
SHOUTOUTS TO: Luco finally seeing the legendary Poutine c: And Raziek for showing me that jv4 stock vid with zhao.
more personal/descriptive shoutouts to each person coming soon.
But what I DIDN'T tell you is that I don't eat bacon cause i'm jewish. :evil:

But it was still pretty cool. Seems like something on the same caliber as pizza or lasagna. :3

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
no ben stop, you arent supposed to ANSWER simple questions from people who just dont know something

youre supposed to be a giant douche to them while still not actually answering anything

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament, nice to see everyone again. Kinda upset I didn't get outta pools but whatever, beating swordgard and guard in dubs and taking a game off TOJoe in pools was good enough lol.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Late shoutouts time!

1. HolyNightmare ($200) - Good **** winning, we'll get you guys next time ;)
2. Swordgard ($90) - Nice job on 2nd, lucky bracket or not still a great placing, wish I could've played some 1v1s with you.
3. Toronto Joe ($35) - Finally got to play you haha, though I'm a little sad that it wasn't when I was at my best. Still ggs tho, lookin forward to a rematch :)
4. infiniteV115 ($20) - Good stuff as usual, can see why you were a little disappointed losing to Joe though given how the set was going initially. You'll get em next time.
5. Kairo Kent (Cruxis) ($10) - **** man, after so long away from this game you're still this good, great placing and good to see you again haha, can't wait till next time you're around!
7. Blacktwins - Little salty bout or set, but hey no johns, I'll get you next time ;) Also enjoyed watching you and V team, lookin forward to seein it again.
7. Poke - Our set was pretty rough all around, and I defs know you can play better, so I'm lookin forward to a rematch where we're both at our best :)
9. [GDLK] Tin Man - Defs a rough placing given the calibre of player we all know you are, but you've got a hella busy life and lack of practice can definitely make a huge difference. All I can say is I pity the person that underestimates you when you're back in practice, cause I have no doubt you'll defs be right back once life cools off a bit for you.
9. Morks - GGs in pools, likewise gonna want a rematch come SiD 14 ;) You're a super legit guy though, and lookin forward to teamin with you next time :D
9. Suzaku - Little bit of a rough placing, but you were pretty sick and all, so I know you're defs still a force to be reckoned with. Good stuff almost beating Joe in R1 though, and hope to play you a bit next time!
9. Ruinn - Good set in bracket, sound issue was a little unfortunate, but I'm defs looking forward to a rematch some other time, so hope to see you out more, course you're a seriously underrated player :)
13. Guard - Wish I could've had some 1v1s with you, I need help in the fox MU and I've always wanted to play that fox D:
13. Fisch - First off gotta apologize for the dubs performance, I played pretty poorly and aside form the SD, you played quite well, so props to you for carryin me a bit in dubs haha. Otherwise I know you're defs better than this placing shows, get the nerves under control in bracket, keep up the practice and you'll start takin big names soon.
13. Inle - I didn't really see you too much this tourney :( Gotta get in some games next time!
13. Dan-Da-Man - GGs in bracket man, you had kinda a rough bracket right from the start, like you said you can do better than this placing shows, and next time I'm sure you will.

------------------------------------------Pools Cutoff------------------------------------------

17. Radec (Leafshadow) - Didn't see much of you this tourney either D: Lol @your tag tho
17. Blackgold - I don't know anyone with this name. GGs in dubs tho :)
17. Pappy - Didn't even get to talk to you this time around, next time for sure and thanks for comin out! :)
17. pidgezero_one - Even though you didn't quite make it out of pools, real happy to see you improvin, always love watching you play (even with DDD), you'll get em next time <3 Also shoutouts to the S-tier commentary! :D
17. Mr.L - Good stuff in dubs, you were playin pretty well, good to see you guys rockin the dual Luigi team :D
17. Shard - Real glad to see you makin it out again, I know once you unrust a bit you'll be able to improve on this placing :)
17. Zhao - Man, you're such a good player, feel bad you didn't even make it out of pools and that I had to pull out the mk on you. As always awesome talkin to you and hope to see you around more!
25. Lambing - $50 BO7 @SiD 14 you're on :3
25. Yosh - HEY WE DIDN'T PLAY 1ST ROUND FOR ONCE. Always good to see you comin out :)
25. Knarf - Glad to see you come out man, and nice work for your first tourney, lookin forward to how much you'll improve in time, cause you've already got a pretty good foundation, keep it up and keep comin out and you'll improve in no time :)
33. Jen - I didn't talk to you this time around, but good to see you comin out again, we need more Kirby rep nowadays!
33. Astro - You're getting there man, every time I see you you've gotten that much better, keep at it and you'll be a real threat in no time, just keep comin out, askin people for help and never be afraid to lose, cause that's when you learn the most :)

A lot of newcomers I didn't get to talk to this time around, but great seein everyone again, great seein all the new faces and always glad to see how much our scene keeps improving. Thanks to Tin, Bing and anyone else who helped out running things, and to A&C for hosting!

Top Bottom