• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shy-Guy Cancelling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
thought it'd be a rick roll at first ;D

remember, it's only a semi infinite. you can DI out but only at 150%.
You still die though :D

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
I hope the stage doesn't get banned, I can use this to my advantage against Metaknights. :)

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
Yo yo everyone... so I did some testing on SGC... obviously the most important olimar AT to ever strike these boards. It's definitely the mk counter, but I found you can do it with a purple pikmin... check it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouO0JsqiXrU

~Fino
Didn't think that you'd ever show the SGC, I was thinking the same thing that Hilt was at first lol.

Anyway, thanks for showing it.

XienZo

Smash Lord
This'll totally make Olimar top tier now! I should go practice it a bit.

Does it work against Captain Falcon by any chance?

is this fake? why did he get banned lol
Click on the "banned" sign, and don't facepalm too much.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
Fino, my only question was why did you make the SGC seem fake/a rickroll then? You could of shown the vid earlier but instead you waited this long to do it, why exactly?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
guess what guys you know dzle? the guy who first posted about shy guy cancelling, (althouhg fino clearly perfected it)

i was totally there that night when he first posted it, good times, and yes i thought you should all know, especially because SGC totally owned me

Fino

Smash Master
Fino, my only question was why did you make the SGC seem fake/a rickroll then? You could of shown the vid earlier but instead you waited this long to do it, why exactly?
Well, recording me actually doing it was not only hard to catch, but just performing it in general is tricky. The button input is ********.
Besides... who can pass up a good opportunity to roll?
<33

guess what guys you know dzle? the guy who first posted about shy guy cancelling, (althouhg fino clearly perfected it)

i was totally there that night when he first posted it, good times, and yes i thought you should all know, especially because SGC totally owned me
Indeed, many thanks to dzle

~Fino

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so, my friend said this vid is obviously fake and then i looked closer and i think it is -.- you can tell if you look at the flowers or the platform because they appear sporadically... unlike the way they are supposed to... but this could be real, who knows... or a prank that i've been left out on

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
so, my friend said this vid is obviously fake and then i looked closer and i think it is -.- you can tell if you look at the flowers or the platform because they appear sporadically... unlike the way they are supposed to... but this could be real, who knows... or a prank that I've been left out on
*looks at vid again* IDK PS, it looks pretty real to me, but I did notice the flowers acting weird as you said though. I really don't know if its real or not...

Fino

Smash Master
so, my friend said this vid is obviously fake and then i looked closer and i think it is -.- you can tell if you look at the flowers or the platform because they appear sporadically... unlike the way they are supposed to... but this could be real, who knows... or a prank that i've been left out on
It's kind of like the black hole glitch in melee...

Also, da **** sudai.... nuff with the infractions. Pretty soon my avatar will be legit <_<
That other kid asking if I was banned better have gotten infractions if I did >_>

~Fino

P.S. Can I has a sticky :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
black hole glitch doesn't affect the background if i'm not mistaken -.-
i didn't notice it at first cus i wanted it to be tru :p but it looked really weird so i looked at percents then the flowers and platforms lolz

did dzle edit this?

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
black hole glitch doesn't affect the background if i'm not mistaken -.-
i didn't notice it at first cus i wanted it to be tru :p but it looked really weird so i looked at percents then the flowers and platforms lolz

did dzle edit this?
I can't say much PS, it could be real man. It had some characteristics of the black hole glitch though, before you say that it isn't true why not try it first? It'd help you clarify things better.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i did try it, thats wht made me look at all the details and notice it was fake lolz.... and if it works with shy guys then it would also work on castle siege or luigi because they have similar/better properties to have made the "sgc" work

Fino

Smash Master
Apparently some people can't take a joke.
Beyond the platform moving, the pikmin's flower changes from flower, leaf, bud, flower, falco changes color twice.... I could point out other things, but apparently PS wants to ruin a good meem

~Fino

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
i did try it, thats wht made me look at all the details and notice it was fake lolz.... and if it works with shy guys then it would also work on castle siege or luigi because they have similar/better properties to have made the "sgc" work
O_o Meh, I should of believe you, but I have to admit that I was really fooled. I caught on too late it seems. The vid was a good laugh though

Apparently some people can't take a joke.
Beyond the platform moving, the pikmin's flower changes from flower, leaf, bud, flower, falco changes color twice.... I could point out other things, but apparently PS wants to ruin a good meem

~Fino
Fino, you play way too much, an AT isn't to be a play thing you know. Fix that please....

Fino

Smash Master
O_o Meh, I should of believe you, but I have to admit that I was really fooled. I caught on too late it seems. The vid was a good laugh though

Fino, you play way too much, an AT isn't to be a play thing you know. Fix that please....
You don't understand... it's not an AT, it's a joke. The person who found it was incredibly drunk when posting.... it's like steak on the sonic boards :p

~Fino

EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one to do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYSF1_K3E2c

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman

You don't understand... it's not an AT, it's a joke. The person who found it was incredibly drunk when posing.... it's like steak on the sonic boards :p

~Fino
O_o I must of woke up too early because I can't tell one thing from another :laugh:

Sorry for the misinterpretation, but is SGC really like steak? Its name is so long that it has to be abbreviated, may I ask how its funny?(just curious)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
no one included me so i felt the need to need spiteful :p

but actually i didn't want people having hopes up for nothing, and elm thought it was real and i met him before so i felt bad.... plus, we have to joke less if we want smash to be taken seriously.... cus i so want mlg to pick it up, and even though this small thing won't matter, it doesn't hurt to be safe

DZLE

Smash Master
My meme is being taken to the next level it seems.
This has been ****ing amazing thus far, keep it up!
Lets get a sticky on this!
Fino, your vid is amazing btw.
Keep doin the semi-infinite on those MK's fellow Olimars.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
My meme is being taken to the next level it seems.
This has been ****ing amazing thus far, keep it up!
Lets get a sticky on this!
Fino, your vid is amazing btw.
Keep doin the semi-infinite on those MK's fellow Olimars.
This isn't a joke site, its a serious discussion so why would you make it up anyway? At least the steak thing is cool, this mess isn't even funny. Find a new meme please.....

Fino

Smash Master
No, I'm not new here.

Stupid thread, the end. Just a way for people to get more posts really, its working at least :laugh:

You need to learn how to talk to people you don't know too.
Ummm, this is the olimar forum... and a joke only olimains would get (aside from people in a crew with an olimar, or someone who browses our forums regularly). Either keep more current, or get out. Don't tell us our jokes are stupid when you don't make the time to understand them.

~Fino

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman

Ummm, this is the olimar forum... and a joke only olimains would get (aside from people in a crew with an olimar, or someone who browses our forums regularly). Either keep more current, or get out. Don't tell us our jokes are stupid when you don't make the time to understand them.

~Fino
I think that you mean "take the time to understand them". Either way its my opinion, and everyone is free to their own opinion. I'm sorry for calling it stupid, but its just a joke Fino, get over it.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
All these jokes do is underscore the stagnation of Olimar's metagame. I lose so much hope every time I see them that it's not really funny to me.

I MEAN O LOLZ U GIEZ

Fino

Smash Master
All these jokes do is underscore the stagnation of Olimar's metagame. I lose so much hope every time I see them that it's not really funny to me.

I MEAN O LOLZ U GIEZ
Honestly... all we can do is learn match-ups better at this point. Hilt got his pluck % guide... I think that was pretty huge... we can't come up with new things all the time. Just keep playing and keep testing ^^;

~Fino

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom