• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
True, I forgot about the NX thingy. Guess ill wait and see if Pokemon pulls a N3DS first. Thanks Berserk-chan

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Also buying a new system isn't cheep. There may be something else you want more in the future.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
I'm seriously debating getting a N3DS and Xenoblade. Someone help me make the rational decision
- It's Xenoblade, enough said.
- Who needs money when you can behold the power of the Monado?
- Witnessing Riki's cuteness will wash away any regret over spending large sums of money for things you probably already have.

EDIT: But seriously, the smart thing to do would be to wait until we know what else is coming exclusively for N3DS. Me, I'm obsessed with Xenoblade so I didn't mind the money so much. No regrets on my part. Apart from buying N3DSXL before Monado face plate reveal for N3DS.

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I tried Googling "Duscae." The most I could find is that it's the starting region in FFXV, and where the demo takes place. I couldn't find any deeper meaning to it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I'll wait for the reviews. Those were only my first impressions on the game. The character design though.... Ugh
I just wish they would make a good, old fashioned RPG in the vain of the ATB system of FF4 or Chrono Trigger, with amazing animations, story, depth, a huge world...... Sigh... But they just seemed to relegate old Final Fantasy to Bravely Default. I really loved Bravely Default.... But I really want to see what Square Enix can do with a system like the Wii U with a traditional JRPG.
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero
My New 3DS was a complete impulse but for me. Which is strange, as I rarely do impulse buys. I just woke up one day and said, "I'm going to get a New 3DS". This was like in March 19th, so the system was out for a while. I then went to the bank, and bought it. I have not been let down with it. I am looking forward to Xenoblade 3DS, and my experience with other games was a lot better. So yeah!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

This Doll speaks to me in the most pleasing of ways. I need this game in my life.

(i also need it to be tomorrow for the X livestream)

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
I reaaaaaally have high hopes for X, as I'm sure most of you do too x; Hopefully we can get as good as a story. Xenoblade just meant so much.
Will anyone here be playing the JP version when it comes out?

D

Deleted member

This Doll speaks to me in the most pleasing of ways. I need this game in my life.

(i also need it to be tomorrow for the X livestream)
I'm probably not the only person who was instantly reminded of Xenogears when I first saw this.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Nah I don't read japanese. Xenoblade is one of those games where the dialogue actually interests me. I'll just be waiting while dodging spoilers just as I had done with the first one.
I'll still read what people have to say about the story when its first out though.
Also is it bad to see Satata/Tatsu in my dream last night?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue

I made ballot signatures for the first time. I hope you guys like em. ^^
I want to get involved in this huge ballot campaign now, feel free to use them!
I plan to make Melia signatures soon, be sure to stay tuned!

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Guys, don't vote for Issac, or Fiora, or Melia. Instead, vote for this guy:

He's got it all, a great projectile, reckless flailng for massive damage, and a spin attack without a sword and rips off Just Dance. His Final Smash, removing the safety strap, oh my jeez it's the best final Smash, its...i can't even describe it's words.

Vote for Reckless Safety Notice Man. He's the best character that will ever come to this game.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Reckless Guy will put Diddy to shame.

D

Deleted member

Forget Roy.
Forget K. Rool.
Forget Dixie Kong.
Forget Wolf.
Forget Bandanna Dee.
Forget additional Xenoblade representation.
Forget Inkling.
Forget Wonder Red.
Forget Issac.
Forget Zael.
Forget all third party characters that haven't been included.
Forget Banjo-Kazooie and all those other Microsoft-owned Rare characters.

Reckless Silhouette Guy is where it's at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh my god my win rate on FG is above 50%. I'm so proud of myself. :upsidedown:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
I think my win rate is about 70-75%, but that said, a significant portion of my opponents just SD at the slightest hint of lag to end the match.

EDIT: Anyone have links to where I can watch the XCX Doll video coming up?

Last edited:

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
Do you all not realize how bad of an idea having Reckless Safety Notice Man is? Do you not realize how many people will break bones and TVs because they wanted to use their Wiimotes to play this guy!? DID NONE OF YOU SEE NINTENDO'S SAFETY NOTICES!?!?!?!?!?

D

Deleted member

My win rate on For Glory is fluctuating between 76.90% to 77.10%.
I've encountered some good opponents and some bad...

BTW, is it me or is the Reckless Safety Notice Man a character Sakurai would choose? I have a feeling this will eventually happen.

D

Deleted member

BTW, is it me or is the Reckless Safety Notice Man a character Sakurai would choose? I have a feeling this will eventually happen.
This is the same director who gave us R.O.B., Wii Fit Trainer, and that chuckling dog. It might happen at one point or another.

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Just found this and thought it was an interesting crossover so I wanted to share it with you guys~

"Of course you can."
Lucina's problem is that she used Monado Speed, when really, she should have just gone to the party menu and equipped Emmeryn with a Fall Defence VI gem or two.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
To those who were worried about the XCX battle theme's vocals would clash and cause conflict with the Soul Voice shouts...

... I told you so.
The audio balanced pretty well, so the character voices are clearly heard. I liked the battle theme in the first place, but here I think it sounds really good as background to the fighting.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
To those who were worried about the XCX battle theme's vocals would clash and cause conflict with the Soul Voice shouts...

... I told you so.
The audio balanced pretty well, so the character voices are clearly heard. I liked the battle theme in the first place, but here I think it sounds really good as background to the fighting.
I will say that the beginning parts of the song sounds extremely amazing. What I find amazing, is that Sawano nailed the tempo and the use of off beats to match the soul voice and talent arts of every character that was shown. That makes the song very much amazing.
Yet the rapping portions, while they do sound better while the battle is going on, still seems to taint the song. It sounds alright.... But it nowhere near matches the other part of the song in its quality. I just wonder how much better the song would be if it either had real vocals or more instrumentals. I guess my problem is there is nearly nothing going on in the song during the first rapping portion when it comes to actual pitches. If they had (substantial) instrumentals alongside the rapping, I don't think I would have a problem with it.

Top Bottom