• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I haven't played enough of XCX yet so I'm trying to avoid this board still just in case, I've been away for like half a year here just based on trying to go in blind. What I have played is okay though, I know its common but the music especially in NLA is just hilarious, but bad.
Everyone here seems to hate her but dear god I am so e-sportsing hyped Bayonetta made it in.
No worries, spoiler get punished here harder that anything.
And same here, people are propably just salty that they didn't got their character, who propably never played Bayo before.
Because hating on the 6th FE character is uncool, since everyone does it, despite he looks and plays fairly original.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
I'm hyped for Bayonetta! Now I actually have to play her game (that I bought but didn't play yet). Corrin, the obvious executive meddling advertising character, doesn't sit as well with me.

Guys, XCX is ruining my sleep schedule. ;_; "Survey 30% of Oblivia... why not, it's only 3 AM."

Also the spoilers I got were real, someone else warned that some guy has been posting spoilers. Plus the game is definitely pushing in that direction. But w/e, there's still a lot left.

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
I'm stuck in a situation where my family needed something tobget me for the holiday and they picked XCX so im stuck till like christmas owning the game but not at the same time...

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
That survey rate really killed the mood for me for the beginning part of the game for me. Then later I found out that you don't have to place probes all over the place to get the survey rate up. If you complete a objective in the hexagonal space on the map it will give you survey points. funny enough Nintendo release a video to explain all that.
This game would be better off if it didn't have that survey crap that we have to do. I'm enjoying the affinity missions, they help me get to know the characters in this world and it helps me feel for them in the story mode they are like mini stories in the game. And after chapter 5 in the story I having gotten a survey rate objective any more Yet but I'm more prepared for it now than I was before . Also I enjoying the story so far, not like the first Xenoblade but it not like Mario in the story department so I can live with that.
Wow, that video was helpful, thanks for sharing. It looks like there's more of those videos from Nintendo, maybe I should check out some of the others. This game is awesome but can be confusing learning all the ins and outs. I am able to start Chapter 4 now, but wanted to complete the affinity mission 'We were soldiers' and got stuck because one of the objectives leads me into an area filled with powerful enemies sporting the eye icon (meaning they will attack on sight and thus wipe us out). I'm going to try rushing past/ around them and see where the ball of light leads me.

This game is very different from the Wii game but that's not a bad thing!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I haven't played enough of XCX yet so I'm trying to avoid this board still just in case, I've been away for like half a year here just based on trying to go in blind. What I have played is okay though, I know its common but the music especially in NLA is just hilarious, but bad.
Everyone here seems to hate her but dear god I am so e-sportsing hyped Bayonetta made it in.
I love NLA's music though. Maybe precisely because of that reason :p

1 2 3 4 ... ohhhh...

hu huuu yeaaa ... huuu huuu yeaa...

Xenoblade Chronicles X has very different music from the original Xenoblade, which is pretty refreshing to be honest. Sure it might be a bit over the place (according to some, I personally love the variety), but has quite a few amazing pieces. They didn't try copy the original too much, in tons of aspects besides music as well, which makes the game different yet relatable. Needs more Wir Fliegen though >.<

Overdrive is OP though (almost killed a boss solo, that too much higher level than me), the only downside is no timestop so yea, you can die.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Xenoblade X music is pretty good, but I don't like how the day and night themes are in one song.

Favorites at the moment are The way and Wir fliegen.. MONOX, Melancholia, Uncontrollable, and the first half of The key we've lost are all really good too.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
XCX music is fantastic. A lot of people seem to complain that it's nothing like the original, and while I think the original is excellent (and better), it doesn't need to be. It shouldn't be. It's a completely different setting, the whole grandiose atmosphere that Sawano's lent his talents to fits the scene really well.

As for NLA's theme(s), YEAH. Aw (chika) aw (chika) aw...
I prefer the day theme to night, but I think they both suit the place. For the night theme in particular, I think it fits the residential and commercial districts especially well, though I find the Administrative District to have an atmosphere that doesn't gel quite as well as the other places.

Last edited:

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
XCX music is fantastic. A lot of people seem to complain that it's nothing like the original, and while I think the original is excellent (and better), it doesn't need to be. It shouldn't be. It's a completely different setting, the whole grandiose atmosphere that Sawano's lent his talents to fits the scene really well.

I prefer the day theme to night, but I think they both suit the place. For the night theme in particular, I think it fits the residential and commercial districts especially well, though I find the Administrative District to have an atmosphere that doesn't gel quite as well as the other places.
So far, I like the overworld themes. Primordia and Oblivia are fittingly epic, and Sylvalum is very nice. The Ma-Non ship theme is very cool and fittingly quirky. I don't like most of the vocal tracks, though, so Noctilum loses points for that, and I don't like NLA. Neither "UH UH UH UH" nor "I CANT HEAR YOU" really do it for me. I guess they were trying to work in a hip-hop influence for the prior and a rock influence for the latter, but they're both really repetitive and uninteresting. I'd love to see a game with a urban influenced soundtrack (not rapping, but using hip-hop production methods, maybe some RnB, there's a lot you could do), but I haven't heard ever heard one.

The balance between the voices and the music is hilariously bad in cutscenes, though. I guess this happens with bgmusic with vocals? It gets mixed too high compared to actual dialogue. SA2 had a similar problem.

D

Deleted member

I've played some more XCX and I finally can get my damn Skell!
...But holy hell. 8 missions to do in order to get them? Some of them being tedious?
One of them required me to search for 3 of some item in Oblivia and it took me a while to get them all. I am not looking forward to the other missions I need to do...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Sylvalum is gorgeous. But man do you have to swim far.

Plus there are level 30+ stuff everywhere and I'm only level 19

I feel like I'm underleveled.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I need help.

First of all, the spoiler I saw earlier is confirmed. Sigh. Oh well, there's plenty of mysteries left in the game!

Secondly, Lao isn't at Division drive. I just finished Chapter 8, but I haven't started Chapter 9 yet. I know there's a point at which you can no longer have Lao in your party. Is this that point? Because I wanted to do his affinities and heart-to-hearts and stuff. I've reset to before Chapter 8 just in case (and the battles were surprisingly easy once I got my weapons and stuff upgraded.

Third, is there a New Game+ in this one? Because starting a new game at level one seems incredibly cruel.

A note to people who started playing the game: do quests. Specifically, quests that people around town give you. They go a long way in explaining the game's lore and making the people of NLA more sympathetic. If you just do story quests, it's hard to get attached to characters and such. Affinity missions are also really good, so do those when you can. A big part of a game like this, for me at least, is getting attached to the characters, and the sidequests and affinity missions let you get to know characters other than Elma and Lin.

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Guys, I need help.

First of all, the spoiler I saw earlier is confirmed. Sigh. Oh well, there's plenty of mysteries left in the game!

Secondly, Lao isn't at Division drive. I just finished Chapter 8, but I haven't started Chapter 9 yet. I know there's a point at which you can no longer have Lao in your party. Is this that point? Because I wanted to do his affinities and heart-to-hearts and stuff. I've reset to before Chapter 8 just in case (and the battles were surprisingly easy once I got my weapons and stuff upgraded.

Third, is there a New Game+ in this one? Because starting a new game at level one seems incredibly cruel.
Regarding your second point... Yes, I believe that party member is locked out once you begin Chapter 9. But don't quote me on that. It may be before or after.

As for your third question -- I know for sure that there isn't a NG+ like in XC. Everything is kept the same even after completing the main story.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy hell... after 8 (kinda tedious) missions, I now finally have access to Skells! It's about time too! ...Though I wish I could fly with these things initially.
Even then, Skells seem like they could've broken the game early on. Those jumps are ridiculous and they're pretty fast. LOL

One thing that confuses me is that sometimes when I attack, I enter some sort of cockpit view and have an aiming ridicule. I dunno why this happens sometimes... it just does. Can someone help explain this to me, please?

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Holy hell... after 8 (kinda tedious) missions, I now finally have access to Skells! It's about time too! ...Though I wish I could fly with these things initially.
Even then, Skells seem like they could've broken the game early on. Those jumps are ridiculous and they're pretty fast. LOL

One thing that confuses me is that sometimes when I attack, I enter some sort of cockpit view and have an aiming ridicule. I dunno why this happens sometimes... it just does. Can someone help explain this to me, please?
IIRC, the cooldown effect for all of your arts is automatically reset during cockpit view. It's pretty much beneficial especially for arts with very long cooldown periods. I'm not sure what causes it though.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
So I was exploring YouTube today and I thought. Hmm, Bayonetta reveal trailer reactions. I found this one reaction with semi-lively comments. I found someone that a ripping into to Shulk. I thought; Oh well, someone doesn't know the true power of the Monado. There was someone that started something with this guy and it became an argument over Shulk, so I entered my input and I wanted to ask you guys if was good or not so I know what to expect back. I'll post the comment I made here.

Ok so after reading this comment chain of h-ll. I'm going to enter my input on Shulk and (hopefully) end this argument. Before I continue on this my comment I'll say this. I'm a Shulk main; I've played the Monado Boy from day 1 of 3ds. Shulk isn't low tier or top tier. He's like top 20. You say his frame data is bad. You're correct to a certain point. As the Smashboards 1.1.3 patch notes stated; all of Shulk's non-special moves (other then jab) have increased damage, and all of Shulk's aerials have less landing lag on top of increased damage. This landing lag buff for Shulk in more impactful then most people think. It's a small buff, but it does a lot. With Shulk being a character that spends most of his time in the air always really feeling that wind; having less landing lag is major. Now at low percent it's easier to do Nair-> Fsmash. Also with Nair (as and good Shulk main will tell you) is one of Shulk most useful moves. Massive range, cancels some projectiles, feels like it has no landing lag, and does decent damage. Decreasing that landing lag even more is great. Also it's safer to space physicals fighters with Fair, safer to juggle with Uair, safer to try and kill with Bair, I don't use Shulk's Dair above the stage, so nothing here. If Nintendo were to decrease all start up lag, ending lag, and landing lag on all of his moves to "better then Sheik" frame data. People still wouldn't play him much in tournaments, because (as explained above) he takes a lot of work to play Shulk, and people would much rather play Mario and do Dthrow to like 8 Utilts, then 3 Uairs and spam that to win, because it's really easy and people are lazy as sh-t in the good 'ol Merica. That's my input of this. If you don't like it then respond if you want, or better yet go to Smashboards and look up @MonadoMaster and pm me.

Edit: nevermind. He already responded and insulted me calling me a Shulk F--kboy.

Last edited:

ExcaliburGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExcaliburGuy
3DS FC
0817-4246-5421
I found someone that a ripping into to Shulk. I thought; Oh well, someone doesn't know the true power of the Monado. There was someone that started something with this guy and it became an argument over Shulk, so I entered my input and I wanted to ask you guys if was good or not so I know what to expect back. I'll post the comment I made here.

Ok so after reading this comment chain of h-ll. I'm going to enter my input on Shulk and (hopefully) end this argument. Before I continue on this my comment I'll say this. I'm a Shulk main; I've played the Monado Boy from day 1 of 3ds. Shulk isn't low tier or top tier. He's like top 20. You say his frame data is bad. You're correct to a certain point. As the Smashboards 1.1.3 patch notes stated; all of Shulk's non-special moves (other then jab) have increased damage, and all of Shulk's aerials have less landing lag on top of increased damage. This landing lag buff for Shulk in more impactful then most people think. It's a small buff, but it does a lot. With Shulk being a character that spends most of his time in the air always really feeling that wind; having less landing lag is major. Now at low percent it's easier to do Nair-> Fsmash. Also with Nair (as and good Shulk main will tell you) is one of Shulk most useful moves. Massive range, cancels some projectiles, feels like it has no landing lag, and does decent damage. Decreasing that landing lag even more is great. Also it's safer to space physicals fighters with Fair, safer to juggle with Uair, safer to try and kill with Bair, I don't use Shulk's Dair above the stage, so nothing here. If Nintendo were to decrease all start up lag, ending lag, and landing lag on all of his moves to "better then Sheik" frame data. People still wouldn't play him much in tournaments, because (as explained above) he takes a lot of work to play Shulk, and people would much rather play Mario and do Dthrow to like 8 Utilts, then 3 Uairs and spam that to win, because it's really easy and people are lazy as sh-t in the good 'ol Merica. That's my input of this. If you don't like it then respond if you want, or better yet go to Smashboards and look up @MonadoMaster and pm me.

Edit: nevermind. He already responded and insulted me calling me a Shulk F--kboy.
This is the internet. Some people just can't be reasoned with, because they think they're all that in a ham sandwich. It's so easy to spew hateful remarks behind a computer screen, where no one knows who you are.
Of course there are the trolls, who strategically place controversial remarks to elicit a reaction, which is just hilarious to them.
My advice: don't take the bait.

Anyway, winter break is upon us, so my brother and I have been rediscovering the masterpiece that is Project M. It took me awhile to get used to the physics and the lack of a buffer, but now I'm wrecking CPUs with Marth like a champ (lulz). I'm surprised I relearned how to l-cancel and wavedash as quickly as I did. I mean, I would still get rekt in a tournament, sure, but my brother and I with 5 stocks each handled two CPU ROBs with 15 stocks each fairly well I thought.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

My personal favorite is Black Tar.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
This is the internet. Some people just can't be reasoned with, because they think they're all that in a ham sandwich. It's so easy to spew hateful remarks behind a computer screen, where no one knows who you are.
Of course there are the trolls, who strategically place controversial remarks to elicit a reaction, which is just hilarious to them.
My advice: don't take the bait.

Anyway, winter break is upon us, so my brother and I have been rediscovering the masterpiece that is Project M. It took me awhile to get used to the physics and the lack of a buffer, but now I'm wrecking CPUs with Marth like a champ (lulz). I'm surprised I relearned how to l-cancel and wavedash as quickly as I did. I mean, I would still get rekt in a tournament, sure, but my brother and I with 5 stocks each handled two CPU ROBs with 15 stocks each fairly well I thought.
Its funny to me how he owned himself by saying Shulks nowhere near top 20 on an official tier list, yet Shulk is top 20 on a tier list. I wasn't even the one tell the poor guy and its funny.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
So far, I like the overworld themes. Primordia and Oblivia are fittingly epic, and Sylvalum is very nice. The Ma-Non ship theme is very cool and fittingly quirky. I don't like most of the vocal tracks, though, so Noctilum loses points for that, and I don't like NLA. Neither "UH UH UH UH" nor "I CANT HEAR YOU" really do it for me. I guess they were trying to work in a hip-hop influence for the prior and a rock influence for the latter, but they're both really repetitive and uninteresting. I'd love to see a game with a urban influenced soundtrack (not rapping, but using hip-hop production methods, maybe some RnB, there's a lot you could do), but I haven't heard ever heard one.

The balance between the voices and the music is hilariously bad in cutscenes, though. I guess this happens with bgmusic with vocals? It gets mixed too high compared to actual dialogue. SA2 had a similar problem.
I'd certainly recommend checking out The World Ends With You if you haven't already. Since it's set it graffiti-filled Shibuya backstreets, they've used a lot of urban-styled tracks. Not sure about the production styles used, but the general style ranges between rap, rock, R&B, and pop. I'll leave a couple of links for you. You'll have to excuse the DS sound quality and the 'Engrish' singing.
Three Minutes Clapping - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LK01R-sCNg
Game Over - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCX6c07rcJw
Hybrid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36RvlJbaBYE
Twister [Gang Mix] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCXuhOj3-Ng

Usually I wouldn't like all of these tracks as much as I do, but it fits the tone of the game amazingly well.

IIRC, the cooldown effect for all of your arts is automatically reset during cockpit view. It's pretty much beneficial especially for arts with very long cooldown periods. I'm not sure what causes it though.
I remember hearing that somewhere, I think it was in those Japanese trailers where Elma and Lin were taking you through things? Someone said that the cockpit view was triggered randomly.

So I was exploring YouTube today and I thought. Hmm, Bayonetta reveal trailer reactions. I found this one reaction with semi-lively comments. I found someone that a ripping into to Shulk. I thought; Oh well, someone doesn't know the true power of the Monado. There was someone that started something with this guy and it became an argument over Shulk, so I entered my input and I wanted to ask you guys if was good or not so I know what to expect back. I'll post the comment I made here.

YouTube comments are filled with incredibly intelligent people.

My personal favorite is Black Tar.
Black tar is underrated. You know you're in an epic fight when you hear the second verse.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Black tar is underrated. You know you're in an epic fight when you hear the second verse.
Indeed it is. Sure it is a bit weird in the start ... "Stuck on a different planet", but I like it for what it is. Although hitting the second verse is tough when you are fighting the normal mooks but it is achievable with the huge monsters originally meant for skells.

The themes I personally like a lot are Black Tar, Noctilum Day, Sylvalum, Wir Fliegen, Uncontrollable, the flying tune and surprisingly NLA Day :p There are others as well but don't remember 'em.

Getting the last recruitable character is turning out to be much harder than I expected though....

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I remember I saw many salty comments on one of Black Tar soundtrack video complaining the rap is annoying. I actually think it's cool.

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
I just feel the rap isn't good. I like rap, but rap in video games seems to be cheesy for some reason.
I AIN'T GONNA LET IT GET TO ME I'M JUST GON' CREEP
DOWN IN PUMPKIN HILL I GOTS TO FIND MAH LOST PIECE
I KNOW THAT IT'S HERE I CAN SENSE IT IN MY FEET
THE GREAT EMERALDS POWER ALLOWS ME TO FEEL

Anyway, Merry Christmas, people! Have a good one!
My name is Knuckles, unlike Santa I don't chuckle

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I got Xenoblade X today for Christmas.

I'm trying to decide what voice to give my character. On one hand the classic (Shulk) one is clearly my favourite but I think that should stay as Shulks voice. It would be odd having it for someone who isn't Shulk. I kinda like the studious one too. What do you guys think?

The thought has crossed my mind to play as a female for the Fiora voice though.

I also just noticed one of the voice actors is the person who voices Makoto in Danganronpa.

Got a Wii U :D

Forgot to mention it here. My bad hehe. Playing Smash 4 with the gamepad feels fine for me but I'll get a GC adapter soon. The console also came with Mario Kart 8 (installed)

Merry (Belated) Christmas

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Quick question about Xenoblade Chronicles X.

How do you know if a sector on the map has been completely explored? I have to admit I'm feeling a little overwhelmed trying to figure out where I've been and haven't been. The map system is quite different from the original.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

How do you know if a sector on the map has been completely explored? I have to admit I'm feeling a little overwhelmed trying to figure out where I've been and haven't been. The map system is quite different from the original.
Go into map mode ( the icon with the eye on the map) the areas that you didn't completely explored are darken out on the map and you won't get it until you place a probe in that area to unlock icons on the map.

If you you are want to rise your survey rate then you need to complete a subjective on that area of the map, by defeating tyrants, placing a probe, getting treasure, completing missions or heart to hearts in that area. so missions won't show up until you get the info in that area to get that you have to go around NLA or some part of Mira to to get some of the map info, people with the yellow smiley face are the ones that give you that info. and if you complete that area with the info a gold shield will appear in that area of the map. I hope that helps.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman

It gets a golden shield on the hexagon and on screen, it'll say "segment recon complete" when you perform the relevant action. Depending in the icon on the hexagon, there's different things you have to do. A monster image means you have to defeat a tyrant, for example.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Thanks for the help.

I have another thing confusing me now though. Where do you buy weapons? I'm on Armory Alley trying to talk to some people but nobody is selling anything.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
There's a sort of machine that looks similar to the one where you accept missions. You step up to the terminal and buy from there. People don't sell anything.

If you're not a BLADE, you can't buy anything either.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Is it a common practice to start as a Pathfinder, then switch when the number of probes/locations decreases?

Also beat the first tyrant on the first try, just as my character keeled over :p.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Meanwhile, I finally got Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for Christmas! Really feeling enjoying it so far, just left Colony 9 for the first time, making my way through the Bionis' shin right now. Pretty fun just roaming around looking for neat stuff, though I almost got in hot water when exploring the waters of the colony. Lv 70 fish monsters?! Glad they weren't aggressive, unlike the large crabs in the Lv 54 range. I just wish Fiora wasn't quite so delicate, I was healing her fairly often before making it to the cave.

Really enjoying Yoko Shimomura's compositions, too...

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
I need some help. I somehow got into an Affinity Quest where I have to go to Noctilum but I can't get there yet. Or at least I don't know how without the use of fast-travel. I'm at around Level 14 but I didn't start Chapter 4 and I can't because I'm stuck in the Affinity Quest. What do I do?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I need some help. I somehow got into an Affinity Quest where I have to go to Noctilum but I can't get there yet. Or at least I don't know how without the use of fast-travel. I'm at around Level 14 but I didn't start Chapter 4 and I can't because I'm stuck in the Affinity Quest. What do I do?
You should be able to get there I think. Just use your map to head in that direction.

I know you can visit Oblivia and Sylvalum before story missions at least. You should be able to do the same for Noctilum, and presumably Cauldros.

It may seem like you can't get there but you actually can.

Last edited:

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
Just walk into Noctilum. You can get to any of the regions before needing to go there. I visited all the regions before the story ever asked me to. The entrance to all the regions (excluding Cauldros) tend to have low leveled indigens that either don't attack or attack on hearing (meaning you can sneak around them). Install a probe in the nearest location, then you can fast travel to that location as much as you like.

And remember you can outrun enemies that spot you a lot of the time! Sneaking is very important, but if all else fails, run like the wind. Jump a lot - that helps for some weird reason. And if you die, no biggie because you don't lose anything except accumulated TP.

Oh, and here's something I wish I knew when I started playing - level up your Mechanical skill first. Don't touch the other two until you've gotten the mechanical one to level 4. There is nothing more frustrating than finding a probe area and being unable to put down a probe.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
So I got XCX today. I played it for about 30 minutes and my Wii U Shut off from what I assume was overheating. I've felt my Wii u get decently hot before, but it's never caused me pain from touching the heat. This time it hurt. So does anyone here know what caused it to overheat? I wanna play this game really badly, but risking my Wii u isn't worth it. I'm letting it cool off before trying again, and hopefully it doesn't overheat again.

Edit: Ok after looking at my console more, I saw loads of dust on the vents. Like, there was more dust then ZZS Paralyzer spam on FG.
I also almost doubled my Amiibo count this Christmas. I got Shulk, King D3, Ganon, and many more. I'l post a pic of my Amiibos later. I got a system to test.

Another Edit: Ok after cleaning the vents and playing XCX for about 45 minutes the console is like barely heated at all. So it was the dust in the vents. Also I'm really enjoying the game so far. Dem views from the base is insane.

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Is it a common practice to start as a Pathfinder, then switch when the number of probes/locations decreases?

Also beat the first tyrant on the first try, just as my character keeled over :p.
It might be, I don't know what the collective mindset of the fanbase is though. I think the reduction in probes is why we're consistently #LastPlaceBoyz. I would like to get some not-monetary rewards at some point, so I might switch later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom