• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Figured I'd make a separate thread for this so it doesn't get overlooked in the social or player finder. Anyway, I'm getting the Shulk Skype Group started up. This group will be ideal for those who plan on using Shulk competitively, interested in discussing more about Shulk outside of the forums. and would like to get to know the other Monado Boys/Girls around you.

If you're shy, worry not. Most discussions will take place in chat (IM), so no need to back away from the group if you're kinda nervous about calls :)

And to make sure I'm not misleading anyone, I'll note that you'll be free to talk about anything you'd like in the group...I'd like to think that no one will hunt you down if you talk about anything other than Shulk, so everyone is welcome. Though preferably, I'd like for you to be sure that you'll be maining Shulk and will be with us for the long-run :p

So, if you're interested, add @ Masonomace Masonomace , then he'll add you to the conversation.

:4shulk:

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Thanks for this to the max Hokori.
I'm comfortable to the point I can host skype calls & chat with voice. Those who don't have a microphone it's cool, IM chat is still there. I just prefer voice call because I don't like typing all the time so it's preference.

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
ooh a Shulk skype group. Can't guarantee I'm actually gonna play him competitively since I have no intention of joining tournaments (and rarely go on Glory as it is) but this seems nice to learn more about my new main.

MajorGamer14

Smash Cadet
I've been playing For Glory the past few days (haven't even touched single-player mode :p) with just Shulk, and I would love to talk about Shulk's metagame!

Chappy

Smash Cadet
Nice, a Skype group. I use Skype on mobile and it won't let me make a Skype name so here's the email I use: psallstars99@gmail.com

Looking forward to talking about Shulk, I've been struggling with him and some tips from other Shulk players would definitely be nice.

tenshinoakuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
ninjaoctopii
3DS FC
3781-0389-6662
I'd love to join the Skype group. I'm a fairly casual player (though I pretty much near exclusively play For Glory), but I really love Smash competitive meta. Shulk will definitely be my main :)

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
It would be nice to join a Skype group to discuss about the metagame of Shulk and other things that can come in the conversation.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sure, I'll join.

The_Goofyborn

Smash Cadet
NNID
The_Goofyborn
Since I plan on joining the competitive community for the first time ever with Smash 4, I'd like to be in this group.

My Skype: zebrasonic or The_Goofyborn. I believe it's the former.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Sure why not.

Same as my username, draginhikari. I'm not particularly talkative but I don't mind participating some.

Tiramiswho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tiramiswho
3DS FC
4339-2577-5590
Trying to actually branch out and get good at the game this time around

Calamity Crunch

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I've been lurking the boards for Shulk and I'd LOVE to take part of this Skype group! I should be online again on Tuesday around 8PM PST!

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Ll0yd

Smash Rookie
@ Hokori Hokori

Hey there, trying to get myself into competitive smash and this sounds great starting point for maining Shulk. I would love to join if you guys don't mind.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Do people that use Shulk as a secondary count? In that case:
Skype ID: thekenster64 (KenMeisterLP)

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
i would like to check out this skype group. hokori i added you on skype. i dont wanna post it here since its my first and last name but my name that appears should be youngster joey

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Important news for the sake of the group.

Now that the Skype Group is over 24 people, in order for a call to happen, someone must type this:

/golive

No matter how many people are in the group, the call will host no matter what. I know I already PM'd you on skype about it @ Hokori Hokori , but this was worth mentioning for everyone else to know in case they wanted to host calls.

Speaking > typing for me

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Important news for the sake of the group.

Now that the Skype Group is over 24 people, in order for a call to happen, someone must type this:

/golive

No matter how many people are in the group, the call will host no matter what. I know I already PM'd you on skype about it @ Hokori Hokori , but this was worth mentioning for everyone else to know in case they wanted to host calls.

Speaking > typing for me
In the entire duration of my time there we haven't had any calls at all. I feel like that should be rectified.

Sky14

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-5574-7875
i guess ill join the group i guess

my skype should be Skyfighter141

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I've attempted to add you on skype, Mine is Musketeerer, i believe.

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
Count me in as well. Outside of my old characters that Im going back to, I was planning to main Shulk.

I'll be sending the FR as soon as I'm done typing this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom