• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk Skype Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Sent a request. I'm Meta Tiara.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
Omg I want in!
Bonren11 is my skype! :4shulk:

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
@ Hokori Hokori

I'd like to get in on this Shulk Skype group, please add Trycense. This could help me level up my Shulk game as well as my Sm4sh game.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I think we have everyone included that requested (aside from the last three posters...don't worry, I sent out a request to you all).

To make things easier though for future reference, don't hesitate to add me and request to be a part of the convo from there. Either tag me (@ Hokori Hokori ) or just go ahead and add my Skype, and I'll handle the rest.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410

Last patch made me start to play Shulk. I regret not trying him right from the moment I bought the game xD

TheHopefulHero

Smash Apprentice

I've been wanting to join of a while, and I finally decided to give it a try. Already sent you a request on Skype.

TheHopefulHero

Smash Apprentice
Just to continue from my last post, I'm having a great time in the Skype group, and this is coming from someone who's completely new to this sort of stuff. It's fun talking with people who are into Smash just as you are, and even commentate on things that are happen whether it watching a tournament or the game itself. Major shoutouts to the folks I talked to yesterday for making my 1st Skype group experience an enjoyable one.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Just a heads up, I'm no longer able to get on Skype due to some issues (for starters, as soon as I get it started up, it stops responding after a short time), so please contact and add @ Masonomace Masonomace if you're trying to get involved with the Shulk Skype Group.

Thank you.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
i sent out a request but in case anything went wrong

samrajaujla18

KaL.porto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SkillFatal
hello my friend, can u add me in group? ..
my main is Shulk, im really want join in this group ..

waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom