• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V - February 22nd & 23rd, 2014 - Columbus, OH - MLG supported event

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
you encourage us to come spectate...but we arent allowed in the venue because of the fire code?? if i can just show up and play, then i dont even care about actually ENTERING
With him a little on this one haha.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
How do you get ready, will they announce when they're going to reopen the registration? Should I be checking this thread constantly or should I continue checking the shuffle site?
just keep vigilant in checking. they should have updates here if anything, but i recommend keeping up to date on the thread

they are also still allowing spectators, so you can still come for friendlies

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
hey I have a question for the staff : I was supposed to team with orion, but apparently someone used his name, and I don't want to team with someone I don't even know. is that possible to switch my partner now ?

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
hey I have a question for the staff : I was supposed to team with orion, but apparently someone used his name, and I don't want to team with someone I don't even know. is that possible to switch my partner now ?
you can switch partners until 12PM Saturday

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
So can I bring a setup for friendlies only? I feel like if we aren't allowed to play, we reserve the right to use our setups however we we want. Plus, it seems like there are going to be a BUNCH of people who want to play friendlies.

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
So can I bring a setup for friendlies only? I feel like if we aren't allowed to play, we reserve the right to use our setups however we we want. Plus, it seems like there are going to be a BUNCH of people who want to play friendlies.
You can bring a setup for friendlies, but you won't get the 5 dollar off discount.

Tm44

Smash Rookie
South Chicago puff main, looking for housing so I don't have to get bodied by a motel.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ordering prints right now for 3 new pieces + restocking a few league prints

I will have 11x17's and 8.5x11's on:

League of Legends
  • Ashe
  • Ahri
  • Jinx
  • Katarina
  • Diana
Smash
  • Samus
  • Metaknight
BlazBlue
  • v-13
Misc/Originals
  • 3 original pieces
I will also have YuGiOh, Smash, and maybe some League and BlazBlue buttons
Plus maybe a last minute smash print if all goes well this week

LOE1

Smash Lord
inb4 someone buys all the kat stuff before I even show up...

Peyto

Smash Rookie
Also, in Wave 2 signups, Doubles Partners weren't requested. Will we say who they are the day of the event?

mr.magik

Smash Cadet
ok so Now I'm looking for a partner, anyone interested ?
if the people i go with dont want to play doubles, ill team up with you. granted i just went to my first tournoment last week so i may not be up to par with your skill level. im cool with you looking for others before being paired off with me or even testing me out before the sign up

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
Note: If you want to sign up for singles that you haven't signed up for already, you CAN'T. Singles registration is closed because we are currently seeding and constructing pools.

If you want to sign up for doubles, you CAN. Don't email me, post, etc- just show up the day of the event, and say "I wanna play ___". You will be added.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Soulpech: You realize my real names not spelled kwee right? :p I just spell it that way on facebook for personal reasons. Anyway, I guess I'm not housing MJG + crew due to someone in their carpool being allergic to animals with fur. I have a cat..

Tako: I work Friday 7:45pm to 2am and Saturday 9pm-2am. Can I come to the hotel for drinksies?

Last edited:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Tako: I work Friday 7:45pm to 2am and Saturday 9pm-2am. Can I come to the hotel for drinksies?
Hell yeah just swing by whenever.

Mr. magic this is more of a reunion of long lost peeps, since I don't know you I would have to decline your offer.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yo, so just posting about housing again.
I'll be coming down friday evening and need a place to stay friday night and saturday night.
Ideally somewhere close to the venue, because I won't have a car.

Top Bottom