• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle IV - November 9th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

LOE1

Smash Lord
By the way, since this will be post Youmacon, I might or might not bring extra merch from my AA table. (stickers, pins, prints)

If anyone is interested lemme know. hoping to at least make some smash stickers and maybe some pins
and prints
most likely of wario
because wario.
fixed :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
im not gonna draw wario o ^ o

well

i might
if i have leftover comic board

then maybe you can hand me munnies and i can draw you wario on the spot?

LOE1

Smash Lord
how much munnies tho

drawing wario on da spot would be pretty cool i have to say, i'll prob take you up on that offer if the price is reasonable :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
this trip for me is now 50/50. I'm going to the Pokémon Regionals in Indiana the week before Youmacon so my funds for this might be a bit tight.

chimchu14

Smash Rookie
hello i would like to participate in this tournament because it is close before apex but have never entered one any advice

chimchu14

Smash Rookie
how much money should i bring in total not just $20 bucks to play, who do i talk to when i first get there, who should i give the money to, what do i do when i get their find a wii and start playing? anything and everything would help

chimchu14

Smash Rookie
how much money should i bring in total not just $20 bucks to play, who do i talk to when i first get there, who should i give the money to, what do i do when i get their find a wii and start playing? anything and everything would help

LOE1

Smash Lord
Posted 3 times :p

I normally show up to tournies that are close to me with $40(might be different for other players though). That covers the tourney cost and food normally. When you 1st get there, talk to the TO to see whats up, thats who ya give the money to. They'll tell ya when the tourney starts. Don't be afraid to ask to play with anyone, we all nice :). Don't be afraid to ask for advice from anyone as well.

Any other questions ya have feel free to ask :).

chimchu14

Smash Rookie
thank you very much that covered most of my concerns. I look forward to fighting all of u. :bee:

VidCat23

Smash Rookie
I would love to see a Project M tournament.
I've always wanted to attend one of those.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~

SoulPech

Smash Master
Just to add on what Juu said, I'm also the sexiest TO in Ohio...just saiyan.

Reannouncing: I am providing housing for this event. Please let me know who needs a place to stay. Thank you.

fusionnoble

Smash Cadet
yay for melee on campus^^

i have a ton of blocks (osu meal plan) over what i'm supposed to have, so if anyone's worried about money, i can get food for some :D

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Thinking about attending, could bring a couple full setups too. Anybody know what the melee turnout is looking like?

fusionnoble

Smash Cadet
I actually just did a few hours ago

i'm REALLY excited to find this haha
I was honestly looking for a smash club or something at the involvement fair

hopefully it's a relatively active group?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

hoperaichu

Smash Rookie
so i see alot of replies in this thread, and so far 8 have rsvp'd to the tourny on the 9th. me and my friends will be tourny first timers, would anyone be up for some friendly matches sometime between now and the tournament? the main reason i ask this is we feel were under prepared for tournament play, and it would be great to get some pointers, see where we need improvements, and get a feel for the competition. feel free to message me instead of replying to this thread to avoid clutter :)

btw i live in Lancaster, just south of Columbus

Heroofhatz

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants P:M practice, get down to Oxford or Cincinnati and I will play you for days. I was one of the top 5 P:M players in CO so I might be able to bring some new technology to the table :D

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
so i see alot of replies in this thread, and so far 8 have rsvp'd to the tourny on the 9th. me and my friends will be tourny first timers, would anyone be up for some friendly matches sometime between now and the tournament? the main reason i ask this is we feel were under prepared for tournament play, and it would be great to get some pointers, see where we need improvements, and get a feel for the competition. feel free to message me instead of replying to this thread to avoid clutter :)

btw i live in Lancaster, just south of Columbus
Check out the Columbus social thread, they have smashfests weekly! http://smashboards.com/threads/columbus-oh-social-and-smashfest-thread.325591/

So many new smashers posting, pretty hype

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Me and Akashi are coming to this. It will be our first offline Smash tournament in over a year, but we'd like to get active in the scene again. I'm also bringing a car full of 3 other IL Smashers - Jett, Riley, and Umashi. See you all there!

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Haha
Couldn't I just simply sleep on Phael?

com or i kel u
Eric I want to, giving that there is nothing planned in ky at the moment. Definatly don't want to wait until apex. Just want to make sure there is melee interest.

Top Bottom