• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

Lit

Smash Ace
AHHH I WANT TO DO CREW BATTLES TO!!
Ill be sure to make it next week... I have nothing planned so far so i will more than likely make it...
And duser who do u use?

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
AHHH I WANT TO DO CREW BATTLES TO!!
Ill be sure to make it next week... I have nothing planned so far so i will more than likely make it...
And duser who do u use?
is duser a short way of saying my main? if it is then Sheik

hence my comment about the amazing tech skill of Forward's Sheik. I only found him recently ive been basing mine based upon DSF and CJ.

I also play a decent falcon, a mediocre fox and my low tiers are Luigi/GnW

Lit

Smash Ace
o ok thats cool now a days it seems like everyone plays a fox, marth or sheik...

Lit

Smash Ace
well falco is still the best im my book... His shine just abouts ***** everyone if u know how to play him right..

Lit

Smash Ace
ha ha ha... thats wat alot of people tell me after i pillar them to

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be busy winning Pokemon tournaments this Saturday.

kthx

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'm going to 0C3 this Saturday so it looks like that money's up for grabs this weekend. It'll be interesting to see who wins.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hmmm...*thinks to self* With thomas and JTB out of the way nothing can stop me from taking over the world HAHAHA!!!....o wait....from winning the tournament HAHAHA...
I had an idea though...to attract some more people...Wanna make a quick temporary thread for this tournament called "I Couldnt Afford OC3 Tournament"....it would attract more people probably...just an idea out there =]

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Sounds like a good idea...And sorta funny and eye catching....It SHOULD attract more people...Especially those feeling left out...ill do it...just copy the first page and give it a new name

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wens the next turny for shuffle and cut id like to show up and play wit everyone from last time again

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
i wanna go 2 S$C this weekend but i dont wanna walk!! i wanna ride cause i live too far away!

And mr.b1tch3s wont help me out here!!

B sides gabe come 2 4 colors!

Lit

Smash Ace
Ya me too they make me feel so good inside.
But anyways i hope everyone had fun at yesterdays tourney.
I wanted to play a couple people there
o well maybe next week

Lit

Smash Ace
wats everyone doing on friday
Im trying to play some smash i havent played since the very last s & c tourney when hugs came. So anyone down
And derek u trien to do sum smashin?
I am working out in the morin so like around 1 i will be done so we can smash for the rest of the day...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
sikeee, im workin out all week, so you can come with me to 24 around 8. butt we can smashhh before that but i have to get readyy though.Yeaa i like havent played for like probably a month since that one time at s&c i wouldn't count it.

Lit

Smash Ace
ooo do u still got that pass where can get in for free
And if i do work out wit u i cant lift that much bec i have a baseball game on sunday
I dont want to be to sore where i cant even swing the bat....
But yeah i will more than likely stop by around 1 to see wat is going down

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Wow!! I just read the other thread that got locked. I don't know what to think of it.

0C3 was CRAZY!! M2K studied the game and has file cabinets filled with Melee notes and even wrote a 500 page book by hand about Melee. In the crew battle, he 3 stocked Ken, 3 stocked Isai, 3 stocked Mana Cloud, and 4 stocked Disc!! He studied the game to death to do this.

Just when I thought that I've seen everything, I came to this thread and heard that Fabian's name won. Wow!!! That crew battle was NOTHING compared to the S&C tournament.

Just kidding just kidding. Luigi's joke was too good.

But seriously, 0C3 was crazy. EVERYONE was d**n good!! Even all the random noobs were good. I got 4th in my pool. Because things started late, they only took top 3. Considering that all pools had 10 people, and I got 4th in mine, I made it in the top half of good players.

I'll see you all this Saturday.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I guess i might have to go to this one =\...No ride and no spaces (i think)...
Its good to be around the same crowd the lol...
If i dont make evo (f*ck) then you'll see me this weekend.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Im gonna try and make it...chances are...I can. But who knows..My bro is having his Going Away party...But Ill try to show up =].

Top Bottom