• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shrine Maiden of Paradise ~ Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Well I know Japan is very.... well racist a bit You see how many times they call westeners Gaijins and most likely in a bad way. Many friends that like or work closely with japan say they tend to not like any forigners. Obviously that is going away as the older generation leaves but its still there.

I am not sure if the original intent was to show how hilarious it was or rather give the japanese thoughts on these 2 characters. I myself always thought the japanese would be pulling more for Reimu and Saber...
Don't worry. 2ch in no way represents Japanese community's views. Saying it does is like taking a snippit of a toxic 4chan post and saying it's how western communities work.

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
I actually see this as good thing. The fact that there is this so much negativity towards Reimu only proves that people are requesting her. I’d be more worried if they weren’t talking about her at all. After all, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Whether it be positive or negative, people are talking about Reimu in Smash and that idea will carry on throughout the DLC season.

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
I actually see this as a good thing. The fact that there is this so much negativity towards Reimu only proves that people are requesting her. I’d be more worried if they weren’t talking about her at all. After all, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Whether it be positive or negative, people are talking about Reimu in Smash and that idea will carry on throughout the DLC season.
Yeah, the 2ch posts seem to be replying to someone requesting Reimu for Smash, which means there actually is some form of support there.

I just hope the western community as well as 2ch are mature enough to not get salty about it.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I am not sure if the original intent was to show how hilarious it was or rather give the japanese thoughts on these 2 characters. I myself always thought the japanese would be pulling more for Reimu and Saber...
Maybe that is the reason why this 2ch people are salty about people requesting Reimu/Saber in Smash; it's actually more common than they would have liked.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Maybe that is the reason why this 2ch people are salty about people requesting Reimu/Saber in Smash; it's actually more common than they would have liked.
Maybe. It's just a lot harder to follow the japanese smash community. I do have to wonder who are the top requests on non asshole gaming sites in japan? Do we know? And I always wonder if ZUN ever responded to anyone asking for Reimu in smash

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the 2ch posts seem to be replying to someone requesting Reimu for Smash, which means there actually is some form of support there.

I just hope the western community as well as 2ch are mature enough to not get salty about it.
I’m not too worried. Every popular franchise has its fair share of haters. And from what I can tell, the Touhou fans who don’t want Reimu think it’s “against doujinshi spirit”, even though Touhou has appeared in many corporate games in the past. In the end, it’s up to Sakurai and ZUN decision whether she truly deserves a spot (she does). If anything, this proves that Reimu’s inclusion will absolutely destroy social media and will generate lots of buzz for the game.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
I’m not too worried. Every popular franchise has its fair share of haters. And from what I can tell, the Touhou fans who don’t want Reimu think it’s “against doujinshi spirit”, even though Touhou has appeared in many corporate games in the past. In the end, it’s up to Sakurai and ZUN whether she truly deserves a spot (she does). If anything, this proves that Reimu’s inclusion will absolutely destroy social media and will generate lots of buzz for the game.
Against dojin spirit really? I know people attacked the Kickstarter touhou game, and good reason for that, but this is a guest in another game, and like you said reimu has appeared as a guest in games, most recently that Taiko drum game

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
Against dojin spirit really? I know people attacked the Kickstarter touhou game, and good reason for that, but this is a guest in another game, and like you said reimu has appeared as a guest in games, most recently that Taiko drum game
Yeah, a guest appearance is hardly “selling out”. Though I just wanna add, many 3rd characters had just as many detractors. I remember Snake’s inclusion in Brawl had people complaining about “muh Nintendo purity”. During the Smash 4 era, the overall consensus of Cloud in Smash was negative, with the same arguments of “he has nothing to do with Nintendo”, or “he’s a Sony character, he won’t fit in Smash”. Fortunately, Smash has transformed into a game celebrating video game history in general, not necessarily Nintendo.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is, if Reimu gets in Smash, they’ll get over it.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Yeah, a guest appearance is hardly “selling out”. Though I just wanna add, many character supporters had just as many detractors. I remember Snake’s inclusion in Brawl had people complaining about “muh Nintendo purity”. During the Smash 4 era, the overall consensus of Cloud in Smash was negative, with the same arguments of “he has nothing to do with Nintendo”, or “he’s a Sony character, he won’t fit in Smash”. Fortunately, Smash has transformed into a game celebrating video game history in general, not necessarily Nintendo.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is, if Reimu gets in Smash, they’ll get over it.
Thats true. I myself really want her, but not getting my hopes too high as its not the most likely chance. Still hope it happens!

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
That's a good mindset that I really admire. I've been on the internet for so long yet I still find myself having trouble dealing with negativity. I hope this overall negative Smash speculation cycle trains me enough to act a little more optimistic...

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
If Reimu unfortunately wasn't playable, I hope Touhou gets at least some form of representation in the game. :)

I think she has a pretty nice chance of getting in, but it's definitely not a certainty, nothing is. I'll try to keep a positive, and optimistic outlook though. :)

Last edited:

guitargamer57

Smash Cadet
2ch back at it again

For those of you who don't know, 2ch is like the 4chan of Japan, except even more toxic and is also equipped with Japanese alt-right propaganda.
They bring up some arguments against Reimu and some other characters in Smash, and I find some of them quite humorous.

They say Touhou fans are obnoxious. Which is honestly quite true on some parts, but like every other fandoms, they're just the minority.
And it's also funny how they are complaining how obnoxious Touhou fans are by BEING ****ING OBNOXIOUS THEMSELVES.
And us Smash community is guilty for some toxicity here and there as well, so.... I suggest they quit being hypocritical.

They then proceeds to say Touhou is ancient as ****, which... Um... Did they ever play Smash? That doesn't even ****ing matter.
And they say Touhou in Smash would only please weebs, which is funny because 2ch is the weebest website in Japan.

Welp, let's just ignore this, 2ch is hated by the Japanese public as well, so... Yeah.

And...

>“Your Twitter also shows you’re half Korean and Smash is made for humans”
I'm not even surprised.
I think this means the opposite: Reimu is highly requested by the japanese. Just think about it. 2ch, a minority, hates Touhou and Fate fans because they're asking for their characters in Smash, and if we consider that they just hate everything that is popular, then we have a lot of people who want Reimu in Smash!

This gives more hope; if it is as big a it sounds, then whe can be sure Sakurai is completly aware of Reimu's existence. No matter how little it is, it's worth our attention.

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
r/touhou reposted the screencaps and shared their thoughts on this as well. And before you misjudge anything, I'd like to say from my personal experience that these guys are pretty cool and you can trust them. They are in no way hostile or toxic, in fact they're one of the more civil subreddits you can find.

That said, the general consensus there is that it would be cool to have Reimu in Smash, but it wouldn't be ideal. Because well, Reimu doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo, and they say that they'd like to see other more Nintendo-related characters get in before she does.
Which, I'm not surprised that they think like that, because Touhou fandom is pretty separated from Nintendo's, and it seems like they want to make the distinction very clear.
There was also a Japanese user in the comments saying that "Reimu for Smash" is kind of considered as an "edgy kid idea" in Japan, sort of like "Sans for Smash". I don't know how true that statement is, but despite that the user says they're 50/50 on the matter.
And they also agreed that those 2ch posts are heavily cherry-picked, and that they are just a bunch of toxic internet trolls you'll find everyday.

So, I guess general Touhou fans aren't really too passionate about the idea, which I completely understand. I'm just glad that those 2ch posts are just the minority, and that many people are at least being neutral about this rather than being completely against it.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
r/touhou reposted the screencaps and shared their thoughts on this as well. And before you misjudge anything, I'd like to say from my personal experience that these guys are pretty cool and you can trust them. They are in no way hostile or toxic, in fact they're one of the more civil subreddits you can find.

That said, the general consensus there is that it would be cool to have Reimu in Smash, but it wouldn't be ideal. Because well, Reimu doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo, and they say that they'd like to see other more Nintendo-related characters get in before she does.
Which, I'm not surprised that they think like that, because Touhou fandom is pretty separated from Nintendo's, and it seems like they want to make the distinction very clear.
There was also a Japanese user in the comments saying that "Reimu for Smash" is kind of considered as an "edgy kid idea" in Japan, sort of like "Sans for Smash". I don't know how true that statement is, but despite that the user says they're 50/50 on the matter.
And they also agreed that those 2ch posts are heavily cherry-picked, and that they are just a bunch of toxic internet trolls you'll find everyday.

So, I guess general Touhou fans aren't really too passionate about the idea, which I completely understand. I'm just glad that those 2ch posts are just the minority, and that many people are at least being neutral about this rather than being completely against it.
I can see idea that Touhou may not fit in due to not being big with nintendo. I would still argue touhou is big for the doujin game scene, which is basically the wests indie scene. If shantae and shovel knight can get into smash, reimu should as well

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
I can see idea that Touhou may not fit in due to not being big with nintendo. I would still argue touhou is big for the doujin game scene, which is basically the wests indie scene. If shantae and shovel knight can get into smash, reimu should as well
Not to mention Cloud, a character that actually has 0 connection with Nintendo other than that he was on a console that basically was the result of Nintendo betraying Sony, got in Smash as well, so I don't think Nintendo-related thing matter that much.

One thing I am kind of curious though is that "Reimu for Smash" is considered like a "Sans for Smash" type of thing in Japan according to that one user? Which, I kinda get where they're coming from, but I really hope it's just an exaggeration, because I think it's kind of an unfair comparison.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Not to mention Cloud, a character that actually has 0 connection with Nintendo other than that he was on a console that basically was the result of Nintendo betraying Sony, got in Smash as well, so I don't think Nintendo-related thing matter that much.

One thing I am kind of curious though is that "Reimu for Smash" is considered like a "Sans for Smash" type of thing in Japan according to that one user? Which, I kinda get where they're coming from, but I really hope it's just an exaggeration, because I think it's kind of an unfair comparison.
Also, Final Fantasy 7 was the game that basically sold the Playstation, leaving the Playstation to sell almost twice as many units than the N64 did. Yet, Cloud still got in. :p

And, um, huh. Yeah, I agree with you there, that doesn't sound like too fair a comparison...

Last edited:

guitargamer57

Smash Cadet
DLC characters have already been decided.
Sakurai explicitly said that it "was made entirely by Nintendo". This could mean something very important: the new characters could've been decided based on popularity and/or what is more convenient for the company, so no more "what works better for Smash" and more "what gives the company more money".

I know this is entirely my assumptions, but it's not that illogical.
What does it have to do with Reimu? What we're already talking about: a lot of people want her in Japan (or that's what I understood). Perhaps Nintendo already knows this, so...

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Okay, a little clarification on my part:
The Japanese user didn't specifically say "Reimu for Smash is like Sans for Smash". All they said was that it's considered like an "edgy kid idea", so I assumed that's what they meant.

Just clearing this out in case of any possible misunderstandings.

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to comment on this;
DLC characters have already been decided.
Sakurai explicitly said that it "was made entirely by Nintendo". This could mean something very important: the new characters could've been decided based on popularity and/or what is more convenient for the company, so no more "what works better for Smash" and more "what gives the company more money".

I know this is entirely my assumptions, but it's not that illogical.
What does it have to do with Reimu? What we're already talking about: a lot of people want her in Japan (or that's what I understood). Perhaps Nintendo already knows this, so...
The fact that it's entirely decided by Nintendo worries me a lot. I'm not confident that Nintendo knows what players really want, and it makes me lose hope for older characters such as Geno. And 3rd party characters might be out of the realm if Nintendo decides to make this first and second party friendly. But the biggest fear I have is that we might get another "Corrin", you know, a character that is added for the sole purpose of promoting a new game.

Welp, I'm not completely losing hope for Reimu quite yet, but this feels like it's gonna lower the already low chances of her getting in....

Last edited:

guitargamer57

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to comment on this;

They fact that it's entirely decided by Nintendo worries me a lot. I'm not confident that Nintendo knows what players really want, and it makes me lose hope for older characters such as Geno. And 3rd party characters might be out of the realm if Nintendo decides to make this first and second party friendly. But the biggest fear I have is that we might get another "Corrin", you know, a character that is added for the sole purpose of promoting a new game.

Welp, I'm not completely losing hope for Reimu quite yet, but this feels like it's gonna lower the already low chances of her getting in....
Really? I don't know about that. What could Nintendo want besides another Corrin (Edelgard from FE: 3 Houses, for sure)?

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
Well, there's really two ways Nintendo can go with DLC. Either they promote a new game, or try to attract a new audience. Reimu would fit the latter, as we've seen this with Ryu and Cloud already. It's not like Touhou hasn't seen success on Nintendo platforms before

1541553870946.jpg
Not bad for a low budget fan game. Of course, the fact that she would really only appeal to a Japanese audience hurts her chances, but it's still something.

guitargamer57

Smash Cadet
Well, there's really two ways Nintendo can go with DLC. Either they promote a new game, or try to attract a new audience. Reimu would fit the latter, as we've seen this with Ryu and Cloud already. It's not like Touhou hasn't seen success on Nintendo platforms before

Not bad for a low budget fan game. Of course, the fact that she would really only appeal to a Japanese audience hurts her chances, but it's still something.
"she would only appeal to a Japanese audience": And so we are! I think you're right about Nintendo wanting to promote on of its next games. Though it's still possible Nintendo selects Touhou if it is having good sales.

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
There aren't too many Nintendo IPs left to represent, anyway, so even if Nintendo employees chose the roster, there's a good chance it'll still have 3rd parties in there. Unless they added more characters from existing IPs, which I find unlikely that they'll do for all 5. After all, Corrin was the only DLC character in Smash 4 from an existing IP (Mewtwo, Lucas, and Roy were veterans. I'm talking about newcomers). Plus, 3 out of the 4 DLC newcomers in Smash 4 WERE 3rd parties.

We might get one or two Nintendo characters, but I think this DLC season will be mostly 3rd party and/or indie (which might mean Reimu).

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Well, at least Nintendo knows of Touhou, and how well it sells. :)

I mean, it's mostly in Japan, but as you said, Reimu making it into Smash could make more and more people interested in the franchise. :)

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Over on GameFAQs, I've been trying to gather a list of Reimu supporters. After about nine of them came in, I thought to go through this thread as well and find all of the users who have actively said that they support Reimu, and then add them to the list. And here is the list! Now, if for any reason you are not on the list, yet you want to be, tell me and I'll add you. Likewise, if for any reason you are ON the list and you DON'T want to be, you can also tell me and I'll remove you. If you know of anybody who is not on the list, who you think would be a supporter, make sure you tell me as well. If we can amass a large enough quantity of names, perhaps we can really let everybody know how much Reimu is requested.

1. Lasatar
2. d4rkauras
3. 9Cirno9
4. grandpophop
5. RusselRaZe
6. Pirate_Arrows
7. Nazdrovie
8. Yamato-san
9. Vyder
10. PurpleXCompleX
11. ChrysanthosVice
12. SquashiniKun
13. Mythra
14. SEGAGameBoy
15. NobleClamtasm
16. Arcadenblog
17. Idon
18. TCT~Phantom
19. 8-peacock-8
20. P.Kat
21. Lord-Zero
22. kendikong
23. S.F.L.R_9
24. nintenplayer
25. TheKnight
26. Plazzap
27. Slycrow
28. zferolie
29. Mrs.Milky
30. Flyboy
31. Inoj
32. RetrogamerMax
33. Malkior7
34. Nietona
35. TheRockingGoomba
36. Iko MattOrr
37. War Anvil
38. sam☆jam
39. Dyllybirdy
40. RileyXY1
41. OptimisticStrifer
42. guitargamer57
43. Isaac: Venus Adept
44. Yangfly Leone
45. N-V
46. Wurmple for smash
47. PK-remling Fire

Last edited:

guitargamer57

Smash Cadet
Over on GameFAQs, I've been trying to gather a list of Reimu supporters. After about nine of them came in, I thought to go through this thread as well and find all of the users who have actively said that they support Reimu, and then add them to the list. And here is the list! Now, if for any reason you are not on the list, yet you want to be, tell me and I'll add you. Likewise, if for any reason you are ON the list and you DON'T want to be, you can also tell me and I'll remove you. If you know of anybody who is not on the list, who you think would be a supporter, make sure you tell me as well. If we can amass a large enough quantity of names, perhaps we can really let everybody know how much Reimu is requested.

1. Lasatar
2. d4rkauras
3. 9Cirno9
4. grandpophop
5. RusselRaZe
6. Pirate_Arrows
7. Nazdrovie
8. Yamato-san
9. Vyder
10. PurpleXCompleX
11. ChrysanthosVice
12. SquashiniKun
13. Mythra
14. SEGAGameBoy
15. NobleClamtasm
16. Arcadenblog
17. Idon
18. TCT~Phantom
19. 8-peacock-8
20. P.Kat
21. Lord-Zero
22. kendikong
23. S.F.L.R_9
24. nintenplayer
25. TheKnight
26. Plazzap
27. Slycrow
28. zferolie
29. Mrs.Milky
30. Flyboy
31. Inoj
32. RetrogamerMax
33. Malkior7
34. Nietona
35. TheRockingGoomba
36. Iko MattOrr
37. War Anvil
38. sam☆jam
39. Dyllybirdy
40. RileyXY1
41. OptimisticStrifer
42. guitargamer57
44. Yangfly Leone
45. N-V
46. Wurmple for smash
47. PK-remling Fire
Oh, great. Though not many, it's good to know Reimu has certain attention. Sadly, there's not much we can do anymore as Nintendo already decided all DLC characters,

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Oh, great. Though not many, it's good to know Reimu has certain attention. Sadly, there's not much we can do anymore as Nintendo already decided all DLC characters,
Not much we can do when it comes to Ultimate, yeah, but as long as we keep this up, there's hope for Smash 6.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

1. Lasatar
2. d4rkauras
3. 9Cirno9
4. grandpophop
5. RusselRaZe
6. Pirate_Arrows
7. Nazdrovie
8. Yamato-san
9. Vyder
10. PurpleXCompleX
11. ChrysanthosVice
12. SquashiniKun
13. Mythra
14. SEGAGameBoy
15. NobleClamtasm
16. Arcadenblog
17. Idon
18. TCT~Phantom
19. 8-peacock-8
20. P.Kat
21. Lord-Zero
22. kendikong
23. S.F.L.R_9
24. nintenplayer
25. TheKnight
26. Plazzap
27. Slycrow
28. zferolie
29. Mrs.Milky
30. Flyboy
31. Inoj
32. RetrogamerMax
33. Malkior7
34. Nietona
35. TheRockingGoomba
36. Iko MattOrr
37. War Anvil
38. sam☆jam
39. Dyllybirdy
40. RileyXY1
41. OptimisticStrifer
42. guitargamer57
44. Yangfly Leone
45. N-V
46. Wurmple for smash
47. PK-remling Fire
Heh, that's really cool. :)

So, um, is there a way this list could be added to the first post in this thread?

Last edited:

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Since I last posted, I've added another supporter to the list over on GameFAQs:

48: Wapelo

Maybe I'll check some other sites as well. As many names as possible would be preferable.

Cristaran

Smash Journeyman
Oh, didnt notice this thread until now...

Well, even though our chances are slim, im supporting Reimu and Marisa in any form of representation until the very end...

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Oh, didnt notice this thread until now...

Well, even though our chances are slim, im supporting Reimu and Marisa in any form of representation until the very end...
Indeed. Any form support is appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Anyway, I guess that we now have 53. Cristaran

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Well I did say in the general thread that she was one of the characters that I did want, but wasn't very vocal of...

So I guess it's time for me to change that. Mind adding me to the supporter list?

Lasatar

Smash Apprentice
Well I did say in the general thread that she was one of the characters that I did want, but wasn't very vocal of...

So I guess it's time for me to change that. Mind adding me to the supporter list?
I've added you to the supporter list over on GameFAQs. We'll have to wait for PurpleXCompleX to come online before you can be added over here, though. Regardless, welcome aboard!

Last edited:

Math Jreeds 1284

Smash Cadet
Add me as Well. My YT is cookx84, I've been advocating for her after newfound interest there.

Who is Reimu Hakurei, what is Touhou Project and why should she be in Super Smash Bros. ?

To keep it short: Reimu Hakurei is the main character of the Touhou Project by Team Shanghai Alice (ZUN). Its series of Danmaku (Bullet Hell Shoot em Up) Games and Fighting Game Spin-Offs. The series currently spans 16 main games and 10 spin-off titles as well as several official music CDs, official light novels and manga as well as a magazine.
On top of that, the series is known for getting the freedom of having a huge amount of fan doujin works in the form of manga, fangames, fan music and others, to the point that the japanese Comic Market (Comiket) convention had to get its own "Touhou day".

The Touhou Project series takes place in Gensokyo, a land of Illusion/Fantasy that is sealed off the real world and hidden within the Great Hakurei Barrier. The only known gateway between Gensokyo and this world is the Hakurei Shrine, which stands in isolation along the border on distant mountains of the far east.

Reimu is the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine and one of the main "incident resolvers" in Gensokyo. She and others characterize the time she spends at the shrine as largely boring and uneventful. While she is sometimes serious about her duties, she can't seem to get many worshippers at her shrine. It appears that youkai extermination is her only method of earning even a thin salary.

Why I think she should be in Super Smash Bros. might be comparable to why people want Indie representation in Smash.
(You can kind of compare western Indie and eastern Doujin as prettty simillar with maybe a few legal differences.)
You could say, that Touhou is one of the biggest Doujin series in Japan and Reimu could represent japanese gaming, the doujin scene as well as Danmaku/Shoot em Up (that has nothing to do with Sci-Fi Space Shooters themes.)

Up until recently, Touhou fangames have appeared not only for PS4, but also on the Nintendo Switch and some are even getting localizations for western releases. (With more confirmed to come)

What about the moveset? The moveset could easily be based on her fighting game appearances.
Utilizing her Gohei, Amulets, Yin-Yang Orbs and Danmaku Bullets.

Well, I guess that wraps things up for my OP of this thread for now.
This is my first Newcomer Speculation/Support Thread, I hope it turned out okay.

Let me know what you think. Yes I know, the chances are slim and I too have mixed feelings about the inclusion.
Also while still being huge as a doujin series, it is still considerably niche worldwide.

I'd be happy about friendly feedback to make this thread better and also hear your suggestions and ideas.

"Take it easy"

Useful Information:
Reimu Hakurei page on Touhouwiki
Touhou Project page on Touhouwiki
The Case for Reimu Hakurei by TrinitroMan on SourceGaming (article from 2016)
Reimu Hakurei - Rate That Character by Source Gaming

1. Lasatar
2. d4rkauras
3. 9Cirno9
4. grandpophop
5. RusselRaZe
6. Pirate_Arrows
7. Nazdrovie
8. Yamato-san
9. Vyder
10. PurpleXCompleX
11. ChrysanthosVice
12. SquashiniKun
13. Mythra
14. SEGAGameBoy
15. NobleClamtasm
16. Arcadenblog
17. Idon
18. TCT~Phantom
19. 8-peacock-8
20. P.Kat
21. Lord-Zero
22. kendikong
23. S.F.L.R_9
24. nintenplayer
25. TheKnight
26. Plazzap
27. Slycrow
28. zferolie
29. Mrs.Milky
30. Flyboy
31. Inoj
32. RetrogamerMax
33. Malkior7
34. Nietona
35. TheRockingGoomba
36. Iko MattOrr
37. War Anvil
38. sam☆jam
39. Dyllybirdy
40. RileyXY1
41. OptimisticStrifer
42. guitargamer57
44. Yangfly Leone
45. N-V
46. Wurmple for smash
47. PK-remling Fire
48: Wapelo
49. muffin_mans_bro
50. thestrikingzebr
51. FL81
52. Darth Weegee
53. Cristaran
54: PsySmasher

Last edited:

NobleClamtasm

Smash Journeyman
It's always great to see more support! We still have 2 years ahead of us aboard Sakurai's Wild Ride so we may as well make the most of it. The 5 DLC character slots have already been decided, and even if she doesn't make it in for Ultimate, we can at the very least drum up the Reimu support for Smash 6. I'm currently compiling evidence that supports Reimu's inclusion in Smash. Hopefully, I should be able to finish it next week after my exams.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I was upset that LaPelleDor turned out to be fake, but I'll still support Reimu as DLC.

Top Bottom